PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by ibeendrakein »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:It's mind blowing how much different Polina looked just this time last year :roll:

omg. nooooo. thats so crazy. crazy how terrible her foundation color is too lmaooooo how did stella not tell her how light her face looked? it didnt match her tan at all. her side profile looks so much different then it does now

princesselle12
Talker
Talker

Post by princesselle12 »

there are literally zero photos of meet up pictures in poling or stella's tagged photos LOL... guessing no one came

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Lilyroman wrote:How can Polina brag about how educated she is and then come after someone for not having a college degree. First off she doesn’t even have a degree yet. She didn’t get into UCLA and got into a college pretty much everyone can get into as long as they passed high school. Most importantly girl barely knows how to speak properly. She rarely ever finishes a sentence because the end of it she just trails off mumbling things or just cuts it off mid sentence. She’s an idiot. I can see her graduating but she probably won’t even end up doing anything with it.
I think the greatest revenge is that Shane is a med student at polina’s dream school UCLA :rofl: :rofl: and will be a rich successful doctor one day

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

teezykay wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:How can Polina brag about how educated she is and then come after someone for not having a college degree. First off she doesn’t even have a degree yet. She didn’t get into UCLA and got into a college pretty much everyone can get into as long as they passed high school. Most importantly girl barely knows how to speak properly. She rarely ever finishes a sentence because the end of it she just trails off mumbling things or just cuts it off mid sentence. She’s an idiot. I can see her graduating but she probably won’t even end up doing anything with it.
I think the greatest revenge is that Shane is a med student at polina’s dream school UCLA :rofl: :rofl: and will be a rich successful doctor one day
Unfortunately, she'll probably make more than him... :(

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Jcrewing wrote:
teezykay wrote:

Polina will most likely find an older rich man to marry her so he can take care of her since her parents won’t be funding her forever. I sure as heck would never hire someone with her intelligence. Her new boyfriend is 28. Not really old but someone who probably already has a career and the time and money to spoil her

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

her eyebrows literally scare me now. Combined with her beady eyes they just look weird.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Lilyroman wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:
teezykay wrote:

Polina will most likely find an older rich man to marry her so he can take care of her since her parents won’t be funding her forever. I sure as heck would never hire someone with her intelligence. Her new boyfriend is 28. Not really old but someone who probably already has a career and the time and money to spoil her
It's crazy that he's 28... He looks like he's in his late 30s.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

Does anyone know anything about her new boyfriend? He seems like a down to earth guy and I find something so weird about them being together. Polina just seems way too high maintenance to be with someone like him but then again idk.
:love2:

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

seems like a social climber and a wannabe John Mayer to me (not that i like rapist singer songwriters). i have a hard time believing that people who move to LA with the kind of “aspirations” that Polina has and that this guy seems to have with the pseudo-modeling Instagram pics and Sensitive Guitar Guy thing are really all that down to earth.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

Also, how do we know he's 28?

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

I wonder how she's a communications major sometimes. You'd think after almost 3 years of university she'd know how to talk properly, but every time she talks in her vlogs she can almost never complete a sentence properly without using "like" after every other word. It just makes her look and sound so uneducated so when she drags people for not being educated/ having a college degree it appals me, because her grammatical skills seem non existent.

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

litgreave_ wrote:
You guys TBH I'm so jealous of her sometimes. I'll watch her vlogs and she no lie can talk for 20 minutes straight with no pauses. Meanwhile I can't even handle a five minute presentation. I literally cannot speak for one minute straight unless I'm reading something.

I wonder how she's a communications major sometimes. You'd think after almost 3 years of university she'd know how to talk properly, but every time she talks in her vlogs she can almost never complete a sentence properly without using "like" after every other word. It just makes her look and sound so uneducated so when she drags people for not being educated/ having a college degree it appals me, because her grammatical skills seem non existent.

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

I remember I used to watch her when I was in middle school and I thought she was so cute and her lifestyle was still comfortable yet relatable so I was looking through her old videos and I found this one

I can't believe the difference in her appearance alone!!! Her eyes weren't so beady, her face wasn't so bloated and masculine and her lips werent so big that she couldn't even speak properly. Granted she was probably about 14/15 in this video. But just seeing the contrast is crazy. She looks like she aged 30 years in less than 7.

I'll include this gem for comparison

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

There was a point in time, maybe even about 6 months ago where she actually looked pretty good, but she's changed her appearance so much, and none of it for the better.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

She just looks scary!! And her lip is literally about to touch her nose. I seriously wonder if anyone in her life tells her to stop with the procedures. She needs an intervention. Girl looks busted and it's sad.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

missblossom wrote:I wonder where she would be without her parents money... theres no way she pays for everything she has/does.
Her parents definitely pay for her tuition, apartment, and car. the money she actually makes herself, she just blows on blowouts, nails, spray tans, postmating WATER, and getting a 9$ whole foods green juice every single day.... this girl blows through so much money, it boggles my mind. Everything she owns/ purchases has to be over the top. A brand new BMW at the age of 18? a 3,000$ rent apartment? and now she gets a girl that comes to her house to do her 'vegan nails' and she pays another girl to come to her spray tans? like cmon polina, how hard is your life that you have to blow so much money just for her own "convenience." It's such a waste and she just doesn't see it. what is she gonna do when she's 30 years old with her communications degree? take over her mom's scam crystal business and write e journals for the rest of her life? this girl is a joke and doesn't understand the value of money one bit.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Polina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

She spends so much time about how busy she is it’s annoying AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

cleocat4 wrote:She spends so much time about how busy she is it’s annoying AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
right... if she took that time from complaining how 'productive' she is, she might actually get stuff done.

H8Tanutz
Learner
Learner

Post by H8Tanutz »

HAHAHAH i'll just leave this here....

Polina is probably so jealous of Corinna's popularity....especially since her channel has been in decline for years (other than the subs she has purchased)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “polinaberegova”