PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 7

Post by ibeendrakein »

omg. i just stumbled upon this. LOOK how much better she looked!!!!!! i cant believe its the same person. she looks so much younger .. her eyes arent tiny and her face isnt overly bloated and her lips arent THAT bad. still look too big but imagine her wearing dark lipstick now..it would take up half her face. her eyebrows are awful though. not much different than how she still does them, but wow. she really messed her shit up. what a waste of money
[youtube][/youtube]

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

I thought her lips were big then, but compared to now.....unbelievable. I don't understand why she overdraws her lip if she already has a shit ton of juviderm pumped into them
:love2:

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

Her newest vlog was so awkward. The whole part when they were at brunch... I feel like Oli and Stella won’t get along.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

missblossom wrote:Her newest vlog was so awkward. The whole part when they were at brunch... I feel like Oli and Stella won’t get along.

For some reason Stella just looks even faker than polina.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

missblossom wrote:Her newest vlog was so awkward. The whole part when they were at brunch... I feel like Oli and Stella won’t get along.
Agreed between the sniffling in the beginning to the brunch awkwardness I had to stop watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

cleocat4 wrote:
Agreed between the sniffling in the beginning to the brunch awkwardness I had to stop watching

i kinda feel like i want to watch now. i haven’t kept up with Polina for ages but a good cringey hate watch is just what ya need sometimes and she’s always delivered on that

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

toothette wrote:
cleocat4 wrote:

i kinda feel like i want to watch now. i haven’t kept up with Polina for ages but a good cringey hate watch is just what ya need sometimes and she’s always delivered on that

if you're looking for cringe, then you're in for a treat with her newest vlog

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

four nose snorts in like a minute and a half and a bunch of vapid astrology babble and cringey interactions with the wait staff... nothing less from our Polina!

i let it roll over into the previous vlog and she’s driving with no hands while trying to explain that she got a “mobile spray tan” at her apartment because she’s “all about productivity and efficiency.” someone tell me how getting a superfluous convenience beauty treatment is more productive or efficient than uh, not calling someone over to your house to make you look like cheeto dust?

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Anyone else get the feeling that polina might have cheated on Shane?

Raine_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raine_ »

I used to really adore Polina and would binge watch her vlogs like 2-3 years ago when she was more relatable. I honestly miss the person she was when she and Shane first moved to LA. She just seemed so genuine and relatable but now she acts super stuck up and the whole crystal/spirituality thing is just a hoax to make money.
I will admit that her makeup skills have improved significantly though...but somehow she looks worse than she used to idk. POLINA IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WITH THE LIP FILLERS. And please stop photoshopping your body in your pictures cause you can definitely tell and you have a banging body to begin with

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

New topic name idea: Polina Beady-eyed Pufferfish Beregova

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

victoriabernstein wrote:New topic name idea: Polina Beady-eyed Pufferfish Beregova
Or butthole faced Polina.

Raine_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raine_ »

Lilyroman wrote:
victoriabernstein wrote:New topic name idea: Polina Beady-eyed Pufferfish Beregova
Everyone in her life is rude for not telling her that her lip fillers are terrible...

mintsky
Talker
Talker

Post by mintsky »

Raine_ wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
Everyone in her life is rude for not telling her that her lip fillers are terrible...
I don't think her friends would say anything to her, especially not Oli. He lowkey shades her all the time anyway so I wouldn't expect him to give any constructive criticism haha

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

mintsky wrote:
Raine_ wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
I don't think her friends would say anything to her, especially not Oli. He lowkey shades her all the time anyway so I wouldn't expect him to give any constructive criticism haha
Let's be real, she doesn't have that many people in her life that truly care about her (and I can understand why...). Also, in her/her parent's culture, getting plastic surgery, fillers, etc. is not so much of a bad thing. It is a display of one's wealth. Lol

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:
mintsky wrote:
Raine_ wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
Let's be real, she doesn't have that many people in her life that truly care about her (and I can understand why...). Also, in her/her parent's culture, getting plastic surgery, fillers, etc. is not so much of a bad thing. It is a display of one's wealth. Lol
I wonder if her plastic surgeon knows that the work he's doing on her looks disgusting...then again, a lot of doctors will do anything their patients want, especially when they're paying big bucks, which Polina has no problem doing

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

i wonder why she even bothers to continue making videos. she hardly makes any money off of her channel, can’t break 400k subscribers, isn’t growing at all and has been on YouTube for half of her life. her videos definitely aren’t paying for her lifestyle, so unless her parents are paying for everything she does and gets, she’s just a virtual billboard for all the stuff she mentions and tags. I have a hard time believing her sponsorships are even all that lucrative.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

litgreave_ wrote:
quitstressinmeowt wrote:
mintsky wrote:
Raine_ wrote:
Lilyroman wrote: Or butthole faced Polina.
I wonder if her plastic surgeon knows that the work he's doing on her looks disgusting...then again, a lot of doctors will do anything their patients want, especially when they're paying big bucks, which Polina has no problem doing
Yes agreed. Just because a doctor one says no doesn’t mean the other one will too. So sad she’s so young and looks so botched lol

Raine_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raine_ »

I think plastic surgery is respectful when you own up to it and it’s actually helpful when you talk about your experience with it. So far, she’s only talked about her boobs and her lips but still hasn’t addressed her nose which looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than it used to. You can tell by looking at her side profile and it’s noticeable when she smiles as well. There has to be other things she’s done to her face but doesn’t talk about though because her face overall looks more manly and just different. Can’t put my finger on it.
But overall I think she would look 100% better if she dissolved her lip fillers...

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

Raine_ wrote:I think plastic surgery is respectful when you own up to it and it’s actually helpful when you talk about your experience with it. So far, she’s only talked about her boobs and her lips but still hasn’t addressed her nose which looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than it used to. You can tell by looking at her side profile and it’s noticeable when she smiles as well. There has to be other things she’s done to her face but doesn’t talk about though because her face overall looks more manly and just different. Can’t put my finger on it.
But overall I think she would look 100% better if she dissolved her lip fillers...
I just don't understand why she won't mention anything about her obvious nose job, but made a series of vlogs discussing her boob job?? like wheres the logic? If anything, her nose job is the best procedure she's gotten, and her new nose actually suits her. She always talks about her lip injections, yet they're atrocious. it's a little embarrassing In my opinion for her only to address some of her procedures. just own up to it Polina. She always claims she's so open about everything, but she's hiding something thats so obvious to everyone. She's not fooling anyone.

Return to “polinaberegova”