PBBunny97 General Thread Part 5

etta

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 5

Post by etta »

She puts zero effort into her videos it astounds me she has as many subscribers as she does.

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yourenotaguru »

frickyoutubers wrote:Does anyone else think she looks like Riff Raff?
This made me laugh so hard... Thank you.

Did you guys see her latest GRWM video? The editing is horrendous, she repeats a phrase about her coverup like 10 times- the sounds just kept looping and looping. It's around the 30/40 second mark.

She doesn't give a shit about her videos. It's sad. Her editing is always so sloppy, and her minions are so stupid that they don't realize she couldn't care less about the quality of the content she puts out.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

I wonder if she tries really hard but ends up failing with editing or just genuinely does not give a shit.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

I think its the former.. she tries really hard to put out a ton of videos because she has soooo many ideas but then she can't put in the amount of time to insure that they look good.

She probably edits them and then uploads them immediately without looking re-watching the entire video.
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

Her latest video with the holiday outfits is actually not bad. The music only cut her off like once or twice. Is she reading here orrr?

gabygins
Learner
Learner

Post by gabygins »

She says that it takes her like 3 hours to edit each video...but how is the editing still so bad

Post by Guest »

Does her dad not go on holiday with her?

saaramaria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saaramaria »

Does she have the tag still on? Lol

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

she said a while back like a couple years ago that her parents were getting divorced

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

You guys thought Polinas eye liner was bad. Look at this girls

gabygins
Learner
Learner

Post by gabygins »

in her dominican republic day 5 vlog she said she was sterile instead of sober...

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

gabygins wrote:in her dominican republic day 5 vlog she said she was sterile instead of sober...
LOL :rofl:

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

i really still have hope for polina. once her fried hair continues to grow out, she ditches the fake lashes, foundation thats doing her skin no favours, and obnoxious smokey eye, she will really look alright. i think as she gets older she does get better as she goes. she has lots of nice clothes and is really fit and has a naturally pretty face, once she loses the off putting extras and maybe takes a breath in between sentences, she could be really amazing

noturbarbie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noturbarbie »

whateverforever wrote:i really still have hope for polina. once her fried hair continues to grow out, she ditches the fake lashes, foundation thats doing her skin no favours, and obnoxious smokey eye, she will really look alright. i think as she gets older she does get better as she goes. she has lots of nice clothes and is really fit and has a naturally pretty face, once she loses the off putting extras and maybe takes a breath in between sentences, she could be really amazing
I agree!
As much as I used to hate her and thought she was the tackiest spoiled brat I've ever seen she's really turned in a different direction since then. Don't get me wrong there's a lot to improve like everything you stated and her filming skills. But, she's not what I thought when I first started watching her... I think she could get better!

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420263442.045255.jpg
She doesn't even look human... Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurufollower1
Talker
Talker

Post by gurufollower1 »

yourenotaguru wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420263442.045255.jpg
She doesn't even look human... Lol
This is horrifying. I'm actually going to have nightmares about this face.

TheAlyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by TheAlyxoxo »

am i the only one that thinks she hauls all this shit, and then just returns most of it afterward?...like she barely wears any of the shit she hauls, she doesn't do a closet tour....maybe I'm paranoid, but i feel like she doesn't keep/possibly can't afford all the shit she shows us

noturbarbie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noturbarbie »

TheAlyxoxo wrote:am i the only one that thinks she hauls all this shit, and then just returns most of it afterward?...like she barely wears any of the shit she hauls, she doesn't do a closet tour....maybe I'm paranoid, but i feel like she doesn't keep/possibly can't afford all the shit she shows us
Never thought of this theory but... woah... This makes so much sense!
I know she lives at home and doesn't have to pay for crap but honestly nobody can afford some of that stuff!
Also, I have never seen her wear stuff from her hauls and you know she can't go a shopping trip without sharing...

Maybe she shares all this so she gets more attention from clothing brands to send her crap!
Also, even if she really does buy all of that maybe she should be more responsible and saving a portion of her money for her future like moving out of her parents house or college! Maybe cutting back from 5 hauls a week to like 1 polina....

Sunkissedlove
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunkissedlove »

Ok the thumbnail is so awkward for that VS haul... She not only looks like a demon but can you imagine laying out all the underwear and bras and lingere you bought then lay down in the ground and pose next to it?! :roll:

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

whateverforever wrote:i really still have hope for polina. once her fried hair continues to grow out, she ditches the fake lashes, foundation thats doing her skin no favours, and obnoxious smokey eye, she will really look alright. i think as she gets older she does get better as she goes. she has lots of nice clothes and is really fit and has a naturally pretty face, once she loses the off putting extras and maybe takes a breath in between sentences, she could be really amazing
She needs to find eye make-up looks that make her eyes look bigger. having all that dark eye shadow everywhere makes her eyes look small, making her nose look bigger than it is.

Return to “polinaberegova”