Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

twentysomethingg
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

Post by twentysomethingg »

Unrelated - sorry guys! But what’s the deal with discord?! Is there a new link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Re: Niki & Gabi

Post by MsHearkening »

twentysomethingg wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:54 am
Unrelated - sorry guys! But what’s the deal with discord?! Is there a new link?

Here’s an invite link to the channel: https://discord.gg/E8KC73ST

You can also get to it from the main GG discord (link is at the top of the page in the box w/ Harley Quinn)
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Anyone else hate the pic on Gabis perfume box 👀 I feel like she’s trying so hard to be suggestive lol .. on top of that she just looks weird.

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

Isn’t she the biggest hypocrite 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

m00nlightbae
Learner
Learner

Post by m00nlightbae »

valleygril2020 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 pm
Isn’t she the biggest hypocrite 😂
Does she really think anybody is buying that BS? "I only see people one on one and only if they've tested negative in the last 72 hours" yea OK gabi...

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

Sweets24 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:35 pm
I wish gabi would start filling in the arch and tail of her brows again. The short brows aren't doing her any favours and with how her face looks now I think longer brows would be so much better.
I think she (mistakenly) thinks the short brows make her face appear "lifted".

Longer, slightly thinner would definitely give her face a more streamlined, less bloated look.

Kitty119
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kitty119 »

So what does everyone think about gabi starting an only fans??

ana_ananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ana_ananas »

put_me_2_bed wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:05 pm
Sweets24 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:35 pm
I wish gabi would start filling in the arch and tail of her brows again. The short brows aren't doing her any favours and with how her face looks now I think longer brows would be so much better.
I think she (mistakenly) thinks the short brows make her face appear "lifted".

Longer, slightly thinner would definitely give her face a more streamlined, less bloated look.
I think she just wants to look like Ariana Grande as much as possible :rofl:

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

Kitty119 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:20 pm
I think she needs to realize "sexy" doesn't work for her

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Kitty119 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:20 pm
what’s it gonna be her in renaissance clothing targeting more sexual content to her underage followers
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

godisawomanwhoisme
Learner
Learner

Post by godisawomanwhoisme »

so is no one gonna talk about he cp? like how dumb can one be. It would have been one thing if she shared the clip via insta or yt and blurred out the "flashing part" but to SELL it with a caption like that. ik we all dislike gabi but even for her that is a new low

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

godisawomanwhoisme wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:31 pm
so is no one gonna talk about he cp? like how dumb can one be. It would have been one thing if she shared the clip via insta or yt and blurred out the "flashing part" but to SELL it with a caption like that. ik we all dislike gabi but even for her that is a new low
i just saw someone talking about it in tiktok and came to see if anyone here was talking about it and the fact that no one is is alarming. like actual cp and no ones talking about it. that’s crazy to me
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

mol42093
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mol42093 »

I genuinely don't understand how she thought that any part of that was appropriate.

thatsaWAPthatsaWAP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thatsaWAPthatsaWAP »

sisinikkole wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:08 pm
godisawomanwhoisme wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:31 pm
i just saw someone talking about it in tiktok and came to see if anyone here was talking about it and the fact that no one is is alarming. like actual cp and no ones talking about it. that’s crazy to me
I am utterly floored that she thinks her Twitter "apology" is acceptable, just shows her lack of respect for others (especially her young fans) and her immaturity - you don't apologize by saying "sorry if it came off to you wrong" LMAO GET OUT. :? I am glad you posted about this, had no idea but there are TONS of news articles and YT vids out there deeming this unacceptable behavior and rightfully so. I also saw where the head of an adult film actors association is working with the local police and even contacted the FBI to recommend prosecuting her to the fullest extent because the ADULT FILM industry is beyond tired of people like Gabi being associated with their industry (even though what she did is CP and completely different than adult film, that's what people who are not allies of the industry or familiar with it will think because Gabi herself is an ADULT with an OnlyFans posting what should be adult content for adults).

Not her problem, but I am an Ariana fan (old af lol) and I really wish Ariana would say something even though it totally doesn't make sense from AG's branding and standpoint to do so or further associate with Gabi..... it's just that now that Gabi's been in the TUN music video there are all these pure young people who idolize her because they also idolize Ariana and think Ariana approves of her and they really couldn't be more different kinds of people. And they continue to do so because she lies and says she talks to Ariana or that Ariana shared info on her new perfume and that everyone will love it, little things like that to keep them "associated" and close friends in her fans' minds.

Anyway, side rant aside, Gabi's peers on YouTube and her celebrity friends need to continue speaking on this and hold their platforms and brands accountable, Gabi needs to be prosecuted, and she needs to sincerely apologize and take a step back to fix this shit on a soul level, or there'll will continue to be a new scandal every month.

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

It’s disgusting, she admitted she was trolling to. So she set up a photo for people to buy under the pretence “won’t keep my panties on” and her only fans does have sexual content with lingerie and nip slip I think....so to TRICK people paying 3$ CP (flashing child with that caption) is soooo fucked up. Those people are in posession and buying CP because of her and she’s distributing and making money on it. I honestly am shocked. And she says she didn’t think....but part of me wonders. She has eluded to sexual trauma when she was younger in the past, and when she was a teen her first time apparently doesn’t count because it wasn’t a choice, she has a blue lagoon fantasy with Colin which is Brooke Sheilds naked and having sex at 14 years old, brook sheilds was naked on play boy magazine when she was 11 too- that whole situation is fucked up and I know gabi idolizes her/ it. Maybe deep down she is does have some sick fantasy......I know that’s a serious theory but I crossed my mind

I fee so bad for the people who bought the photo, I have horrible anxiety and would be thinking worst case for being tricked into something like that. I
Would never buy an only fans though and there might be some sickos who did buy it and will distribute it....

englishroses29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by englishroses29 »

100% convinced gabi has BPD. how on earth can she be so manipulative.

ana_ananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ana_ananas »

How on EARTH did this cross her mind and think it would fly/be even remotely acceptable??? It's truly beyond my comprehension. Does she not understand the value of context? Teehee, just a cute little vid of me that I'd normally share with my friends <3 yeah, sorry, doesn't work that way. Not when people are anticipating something sexual and are actually PAYING FOR IT. I'm not even surprised, the fact that she somehow still has an audience is beyond me, but the fact that they're literal children makes sense. What exactly is appealing about her? Her constant lies, need for attention, general shadiness, or oh, maybe it's her extreme consumerism/materialism? Man, I just can't choose. :roll:

Also love how in her recent Niki & Gabi video their analytics allegedly claim their audience is comprised of adults... yeaaah, okay. Let's not forget that plenty of kids register as 18+ to have access to content they can't normally see given their age. Get real.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

All I can say is yikes....
And ya I get super annoyed when they play the “our Analytics say our audience is mostly adults!” card 🙄 anyone with half a brain knows kids lie. I did it myself lmao.

kriscontrell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kriscontrell »

At least she got kicked off of OnlyFans for this because I feel like a lot of youtubers think they can just post a notes app apology and move on like nothing happened. How far removed do you have to be to believe that posting a video like that on onlyfans is ok? Not only did she trick people to buying cp because of the suggestive caption but I'm sure there were disgusting people who rushed to buy it once they heard what it was. Either she's that naive that she doesn't understand how bad that was or her ego is so inflated that she thinks consequences don't apply to her. Honestly wish that she gets some type of legal consequences from this because she obviously needs to be taught a lesson on right and wrong and see that her actions can get her in serious trouble.

m00nlightbae
Learner
Learner

Post by m00nlightbae »

What’s more disturbing is the fans of hers trying to defend it and say it was an “honest mistake” and she “did nothing wrong” that’s how you know they’re little kids...they don’t realize the severity of what Gabi actually did. I knew she was dumb and void of critical thinking but this is next level. The fact that only fans themselves took down her account says a lot. It states in their terms of use that you’re not allowed to post ANY sort content that features someone below the age of 18. Her apology was crap too, this isn’t some silly tone deaf tik tok scandal Gabi.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”