rosemilktea
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gabi the Wannabe Waldorf of Youtube and Pathetic Tumblr Taurus Niki

Post by rosemilktea »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Am I the only one that finds it so crazy how as soon as Gabi announced her record deal, Niki starts this whole I want to be a model act? It's like she got jealous and upset and had to find a way to shift all the attention on herself too. I thought that she was trying to be some edgy singer too after her Christmas song. I mean, people didn't hate it. Lots really liked it if anything. I think they were both in the running for a deal and Gabi got it. That's why I say that her mind will change again by summer because wtf. What ever happened to her wanting to be an actress? That was a thing too when she was on Freakish or whatever that hulu show is called. This jealous competition thing between them, as sisters, is so unhealthy,
it has to be unhealthy for the fans to watch all the time too; if i were like 12 or 13 & saw my favorite youtubers were always in some competition with each other, i'd start subconsciously competing with my friends bc it's what i saw in the media. they have to realize that it's not cute or funny that they're always at each other's necks & that they always try to one-up the other.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Peter Spawnn »

After this latest dropped editorial trash pic, I have to admit I was wrong about the olive garden menu model. She would be better suit as the woman on the box of a sex doll.

Models don't look like that. She looks like the wife of an 80s rockstar with her botched face and offensive mouth. I feel like i'd win a lawsuit against her injector for putting those lips out into the world. I don't understand how they pay to look like that. It's not even a case of to each their own, lips look nothing like that. They look freakish and scary like what happened during the kylie challenge, all that is missing is the purple ring around the mouth.

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:12 pm
girlygossiper wrote:Gabi’s snapchat story...This girl went to Versailles in Gucci slippers, a cotton pleated skirt, and an oversized sweatshirt. So fancy Gabi. You’re at one of the most amazing palaces in the world. Have some fucking class.
Sugar Bird is more dressed up than you. Mike is there taking pictures of her as well and if it was me I’d be in a dress and heels and i’d keep flats in a purse just incase. And don’t even get me started on the ribbon in her hair. Gabi this is not your 10 year old production of the Nutcracker. You’re not Clara. You’re 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Came here to say this!!!

Imagine thinking you’re the classiest, fanciest, human embodiment of Chanel looking bitch and then going to one of the most beautiful historical landmarks in France looking like a 25 year old human cupcake. Its not “cute” Gabi, it’s pathetic.
look i don't know much about fashion, but i am completely disturbed at this outfit. it's legitimately gross. why is she dressing like a toddler? along with her hypersexual image, it's so disturbing i can't even put it into words. firstly because... it explains for itself.. and secondly because she seriously can't dress for shit and as i said, i am not one of fashion
i only lurk.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

REAL mature Collin...
I think Collin is the one thats hyper sexual,Gabi just goes along with it and acts like shes down to please him
And can gabi chill.. her freaking mom and guy friend are also on this trip, i think theyre all staying in the same hotel room also

Versaci
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Versaci »

rosemilktea wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 pm
Versaci wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:28 am

I didn’t even recognize her!! why did she fuck up her face so bad? She was so pretty a couple of years ago.
that looks nothing like her in the pic i'm hollering!! how tf she gonna model when her face can't stay consistent from one insta photo to the next i-
People are calling her out in the comments tho saying that her face shape looks nothing alike. I didn’t even think of that cause I find the entire picture so disturbing. Where the fuck did her chin go? Her face isn’t that narrow. Anyways she responded to one comment saying look at my latest video I look exactly the same. Oh honey you are so delusional!!

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 pm
REAL mature Collin...
I think Collin is the one thats hyper sexual,Gabi just goes along with it and acts like shes down to please him
And can gabi chill.. her freaking mom and guy friend are also on this trip, i think theyre all staying in the same hotel room also

Maybe I'm reaching but I think it's kind of pathetic how Collin openly posts and likes these things online when he knows his girlfriend is someone in an industry where everything is nitpicked and watched. Like what you like, no big deal. But he's been doing it more and more lately and Gabi just goes with it. I don't believe for a second that she likes any of it and just pretends to be this cool and down for whatever type girlfriend. She's let Collin know that, emotionally, she needs him more than he needs her. Sure he benefits from the money and perks like traveling but I get this controlling vibe from him. It's like Gabi has been doing all that she can to keep him lately and it's weird. She's too grown to be acting that way for a guy. It's like just because they met in an affair, they both feel obligated to stick to each other. Gabi has never come across openly as super sensual, she can't even sexy dance. If she wasn't that girly, she would probably get tattoos everywhere too to look like the girls Collin obsesses over on Instagram. Collin is an asshole that knows what he's doing with Gabi and you can see that he gets a kick out of it. I picture Niki being way more freaky than Gabi. And no offense but Collin's been giving me creeper vibes more and more these days. Gabi lets it happen so hey, I can't pin this all only on Collin.

bolognese
Learner
Learner

Post by bolognese »

Just recently started binge watching them. Hate binge at first now starting to like them *embarrassed* came here to get back to reality lmao

Niki is Michael Jackson not Taylor Swift and Gabi is Lidl Arianna obviously but I quite like how open they are about the surgerys and the wannabe-ness. ugh, change my mind!

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Versaci wrote:

I didn’t even recognize her!! why did she fuck up her face so bad? She was so pretty a couple of years ago.
She tried to give her eyes this feline-like shape and it looks so weird. Look at the inner corners. Gee, I wonder who she was trying to look like.

AnsMcGee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnsMcGee »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Versaci wrote:

She tried to give her eyes this feline-like shape and it looks so weird. Look at the inner corners. Gee, I wonder who she was trying to look like.

You reaching hard lol, they didn't exactly invent the winged liner, half the world want cat eyes

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

AnsMcGee wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:17 am
ugh_as_if wrote:
Versaci wrote:

You reaching hard lol, they didn't exactly invent the winged liner, half the world want cat eyes
Kendall and Bella have had botox to change their eyeshape to look more feline and it's features they are known for. It was never about eyeliner and that's why I didn't say cat eye. And that's why I said that she tried. Tried and failed. No one said they invented winged liner? It's about her photoshop fail. Niki wants to be just like Bella and Kendall. Isn't just a coincidence with her.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:38 am
niki hadidn't and gabi hypersexual princess demartino

credits to the clever ha-don't @ user whose username i don't remember
i only lurk.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

debcnair wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:38 am
Weird Vagina wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:38 am
niki hadidn't and gabi hypersexual princess demartino

credits to the clever ha-don't @ user whose username i don't remember
Second on this

Post by Guest »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Peter Spawnn wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:36 pm
Georgiagd13 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:31 pm
What the actual hell....?
I am at a total loss for words with this one
She LEGIT believes that she can be right up there with kendall, bella & gigi and the only thing standing in her way is height???
That is the most narcissistic, delusional thing ive ever heard.
She completely pulled that out of her ass
They're so out of touch with reality. This is what happens when you baby and spoil you're children.

She's more of an olive garden waitress on the back of a menu and less of a hadid.
And I don't think she realizes how much it take sto go into it beyond weight and height. Even Gigi and Bella had their mom use her connections and money to push tf out of their careers whenit came to publicity. I'm not saying that their careers are bought because those girls are gorgeous and imo Bella has such a supermodel look and Gigi too. I'm just saying that more than your average exposure costs good money and industry connections.

The problem with N&G is that they think the amount of followers they have get them everything. Look at Amanda Steele, she's a youtuber turned model and Suede Brooks too. They were in modeling for a minute and now they do way less than they did because followers doesn't mean instant fame and hype. Amanda runs her own label now and Kendall has worn her stuff if I'm not mistaken. Niki can try commercial modeling and take it from there, her height is fine for that but since Bella Hadid does high fashion, she wants to do high fashion. That's just copying. She's never even mentioned wanting to model and if she did, she could have spent money on pursuing it instead of doing themed shoots just for instagram to fit her favorite color of the month. That could have gone towards an agent, a stylist and a makeup artist. Models off duty are just as planned and well put together as they are on an actual red carpet. And she'd have to walk the runway, not just take pictures and give puppy or sultry eyes.
Everyday Niki comes up with something she wants to "pursue"(i.e NikNaks or whatever that unoriginal jewelry brand is) . Niki, being tall isn't the only thing that goes into modeling. Also Kendall, Gigi and Bella are not the only models. Never once have I heard her talk about Naomi, Iman, Heidi Klum, who are ACTUAL runway models and have been in the business for decades. Niki wants to be a model for followers and more clout. That's what it's like with the Demartino twins. Anything for attention. Niki doesn't have a walk. She isn't a natural beauty. I'm not calling her ugly but she is no Adriana Lima or Miranda Kerr. She doesn't have professional head shots or any expirience modeling. She doesn't know any history of the modeling and/or fashion world. And no Niki, ANTM doesn't count. It's just another reality show with petty drama. I know I'm just ranting but what she said did make me mad. I think all these young girls think they can be models and that's not the case :roll: .

itsfunnybcitstrue
Learner
Learner

Post by itsfunnybcitstrue »

I like the Gabi Soft-Bore and Niki Ha-don't !! :D

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Gabi the Wannabe Waldorf of Youtube and Pathetic Tumblr Taurus Niki

Post by girlygossiper »

debcnair wrote:
Cats_Stoop wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:12 pm
girlygossiper wrote:Gabi’s snapchat story...This girl went to Versailles in Gucci slippers, a cotton pleated skirt, and an oversized sweatshirt. So fancy Gabi. You’re at one of the most amazing palaces in the world. Have some fucking class.
Sugar Bird is more dressed up than you. Mike is there taking pictures of her as well and if it was me I’d be in a dress and heels and i’d keep flats in a purse just incase. And don’t even get me started on the ribbon in her hair. Gabi this is not your 10 year old production of the Nutcracker. You’re not Clara. You’re 25.

Came here to say this!!!

Imagine thinking you’re the classiest, fanciest, human embodiment of Chanel looking bitch and then going to one of the most beautiful historical landmarks in France looking like a 25 year old human cupcake. Its not “cute” Gabi, it’s pathetic.
look i don't know much about fashion, but i am completely disturbed at this outfit. it's legitimately gross. why is she dressing like a toddler? along with her hypersexual image, it's so disturbing i can't even put it into words. firstly because... it explains for itself.. and secondly because she seriously can't dress for shit and as i said, i am not one of fashion
My theory is Gabi is some deep rooted problems from her childhood. Remember when she made the video that she was abused as a child? Now Hear me out; it’s not her dad that abused her, sure she may not have the best of a relationship with him, but she’s Catholic. I don’t want to assume, this is only a theory, what if it was a priest...? Think about it. At one point she stopped talking about being religious, then she went from Catholic to Christian, her family “really trusted” this person. My cousin was abused by our family’s priest and the priest used to come over for Sunday dinner and our family’s Christmas parties. I wonder if her hyper sexuality is because of it, also she wants to dress like a little girl and be treated like one because she maybe was told she’s “such a pretty little girl”, and she still loves being christian but wont say she’s catholic. Also she said Niki was abused as well and maybe that’s where some of the twins anxiety and trust issues stem from...?Their family was heavily involved in the church and they even went to a Catholic High School. I really do think it was a priest. once again this is all a theory.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Niki and Gabi”