Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Jansport
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Post by Jansport »

Dang I'm sorry but that plate of food looks disgusting and I feel sorry for her friends. Also why is vegetarian in quotations? It's either vegetarian or it's not...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Re: Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Cloud wrote:Here we go again with another one of Niki's diagnosis. Now it's seasonal depressive disorder. She's being called out for it on Instagram and tries to defend herself by saying meds don't work for anyone. She is so annoying, can't she just shut the fuck up? And what is this astrology shit she's trying to pull again? At this point, I feel like they could both need some kind of inpatient intensive treatment because this shit is over the top ridiculous
I wonder if she’s deleting comments because I can’t find a single negative one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

When gabi agrees that she looks just like this chick

But shes just another Ariana wannabe herself
I guess all these girls just start looking like clones of each other
Same thing that happens with all the kim kardashian wannabes

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Guest wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:36 am
smzth wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:59 am
okay but not only is (or WAS) ariana known for wearing onesies in public, but my mind went straight to this
Yes, the onesies in public is definitely an ariana thing
Why do all these girls want to look like Ariana? Even Ariana doesn't look too great a lot of the time imo. Gabi has a naturally prettier face than Ariana who has really tacky hair and tan as well as bad eyebrows. I wonder if it is some unspoken thing that Ari is just some godly thinspiration for young girls with Eds because she is really thin and petite more than anything.
I think it’s a thinspo thing whether they realize it or not. There are way prettier celebrity women who don’t have girls trying to look like them obsessively. Ariana is an amazing singer but I don’t think she’d be as big as she is if she didn’t have millions of fans who would be fans no matter what she does just because they like her aesthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Most ariana fans liked her girly phase most though, her style is a fucking mess right now and been for a while. She's out there trying to look like a whole ass black woman. I mean at one point she was darker than Nicki Minaj. She isn't even that skinny anymore, she was when she first went vegan but she's at a healthy weight imo, her limbs aren't boney and her chest bones aren't showing either compared to when she was very skinny. She's just very petite so i think a lot of her fans want to be seen as "small and adorable" like they view her and possibly take her slimmest days as something they want to look like, again, not healthy i'm just trying to make some sense out of why this woman is so idolized by grown ass women when her makeup, hair and style have been a mess for years now. Her makeup artist (don't know if she still has the same one as years ago) did her wings terribly and kept taking off her brows that's why it's so straight. I mean there's even a meme when her makeup looked terrible and oily, that's how gabi's makeup be looking all the time.

Versaci
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Versaci »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:17 am

I’m honestly wondering what it must be like for Ariana to constantly meet fans who try to look like you. If I met someone I who was dressed, talked and even tried to make the same facial expressions as me I would be scared. It’s cute when 8 year olds dress up like her for concerts but people in their twenties???

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Didn’t Gabi basically say what you all are speculating—that her ED started when she wanted to look like Ari, since her BF thought Ariana was hot/perfect? I think you guys are definitely on to something with this theory about Ariana’s appeal.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Versaci wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:29 am
Georgiagd13 wrote:

I’m honestly wondering what it must be like for Ariana to constantly meet fans who try to look like you. If I met someone I who was dressed, talked and even tried to make the same facial expressions as me I would be scared. It’s cute when 8 year olds dress up like her for concerts but people in their twenties???
It really is bizarre. Every famous person who has a signature look or signature outfits etc. etc. will obviously come across people dressed up as them/similar to them from time to time but there are SOOO many girls who are copying arianas clothes, hair, voice, expressions. It's probably something to do with the fact that her popularity rose at the same time as instagram and snapchat etc. Gabi is one of thousands. I still think that that Jess girl that Gabi is/was friends with is the worst i've ever encountered.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

It never ceases to amaze me how gross gabi's food looks. No wonder she lives off fast food when she's not pretending to keto/gluten free or restricting.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

1 - thank you to those of you who showed/explained the “Ariana face”. I can totally see it. It looks so awkward and weird and unnatural on Gabi. Her staged paparazzi pictures dont look good imo. The onesie is super unflattering too. But like imagine trying to emulate someone’s awkward facial expression because you think its “cute”. What a nut job.

2 - im an Ariana stan since 2012 and never once and i mean ONCE have i ever or even been tempted to dress/talk/act like her. You can be a fan without trying to BE her.... its scary to me that there’s girls that think its normal. I wouldn’t be caught dead dressing up like her to the extent of these girls its so embarrassing, and not even because she has bad style (in my opinion) its just because she’s her own person and even if i put my hair in a pony tail because i like the look that day, im not going to go the extra mile to do her makeup, eyebrows, and clothing (and in Gabi’s case filler and nose job) that really look better on her and her body type anyways. I admire her look and her style from a distance.
I wonder what goes on in their heads. Maybe it does start from an ED place? Or an aesthetic place? Its definitely not a “look a like” thing because none of them naturally look like Ariana lol. (Srry this is long)

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Was already having a shit day. Thanks for making it worse gabi! This girl does not deserve nice things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Gabis “keto vegetarian plate” but theres corn bread on it? Corn breads a carb dumb ass.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Triple post im sorry but Gabi completely ruined that Blair Dress. The dress itself is very pretty and classy and it looks amazing on Blair with the nicely curled hair and the printed tights, what the FUCK is Gabi wearing it with?? Legging and uggs? Uggs aren’t classy they’re slippers. And even if those are tights and not leggings why are they opaque black? It just looks weird with that dress. And her hair looks greasy and crunchy.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Ugh that was always one of my favorite dresses Blair wore on gossip girl and with one picture she ruined it for me.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Gabi’s new video is like a whole personality shift. Does she have any idea who she really is? Gabi are you Regina George, Ariana, Audrey Hepburn? Please just pick one.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Has anybody else noticed how weird and masculine their walks are? they literally hunch their shoulders and walk with their legs five feet apart, strange.
Also why do neither of them wear anything that’s actually flattering on their bodies? it’s almost like they think of the colour, fit, style and cut that would look the least flattering on them and throw it on. They always look absolutley hideous and greasy. It’s unreal.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Anyone actually watch that hanging out with Audrey Hepburn’s granddaughter video? I got like 1 minute in and had to turn it off because it was so cringey.

I’m sorry but hanging out with audrey’s granddaughter is nothing like being with Audrey, her own granddaughter didn’t even know her personally so why are you fawning over her? Because she’s her granddaughter??? Weird.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

it's honestly so funny to me that gabi's whole brand is being a mix of knockoff ariana/wannabe rich blair waldorf/classy princess, yet she accomplishes literally NONE of these

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

danny-devito wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:23 pm
it's honestly so funny to me that gabi's whole brand is being a mix of knockoff ariana/wannabe rich blair waldorf/classy princess, yet she accomplishes literally NONE of these
if anything, she's a trashy mid-2000s wannabe-heiress. Think paris hilton's persona back then but with cheap clothing and bitchy. Maybe she's more of a LiLo thinking about it but without the hard drugs
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Georgiagd13 wrote:

They sure do have a lot of plastic surgery and fillers in common.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”