Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Post by Georgiagd13 »

applebottom wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:24 pm
Gabi and Trisha don’t follow each other anymore
Im not surprised at all that it ended this way.
The minute i heard trisha talk about gabi in her video i knew their friendship would be over.
Gabi cant handle any negative criticism from anyone ever even when it’s deserved.
If anyone goes against her even slightly she will immediately cut them out of her life without a second thought

applebottom
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Post by applebottom »

Sheesh to dramatic and bitchy

Post by Guest »

applebottom wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:42 pm

"bLoOd QuEeNs fAnDoM"

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

prettyfool wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:59 pm
applebottom wrote:

"bLoOd QuEeNs fAnDoM"
:rofl: :rofl:

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

ugh_as_if wrote:
prettyfool wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:59 pm
applebottom wrote:

"bLoOd QuEeNs fAnDoM"
:rofl: :rofl:
I’m assuming “even better” means shorter?

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Gabi’s bitchy little smile in the last video when niki says fans prefer Gabi and subscribe for her. Ugh. She reminds me so much of an ex- friend of mine (also very manipulative and bitchy, always playing the victim) people like that honestly make me sick. How can you have so little empathy and such a huge ego? It’s very obvious Gabi loves these comparison games because she always wins. She’s so toxic. Niki I know she’s your sister but she’s no good for you.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:35 pm
Gabi’s bitchy little smile in the last video when niki says fans prefer Gabi and subscribe for her. Ugh. She reminds me so much of an ex- friend of mine (also very manipulative and bitchy, always playing the victim) people like that honestly make me sick. How can you have so little empathy and such a huge ego? It’s very obvious Gabi loves these comparison games because she always wins. She’s so toxic. Niki I know she’s your sister but she’s no good for you.
She's such a bully. Even Alex seemed like she was closer to Niki than Gabi at a stage, especially before they started doing more videos together. I'm no Niki fan, she's as annoying but Gabi is just straight up mean af.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

If LA is so horrible to Niki, why didn't she move to NYC instead of Pennsylvania. At least that way she could actually grow her brand by attending events.

Also anyone else think the Niki's compression video was sparked by not getting the Shane Dawson palette?

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

I thinks its actually pretty impressive how gabi somehow manages to bring ariana grande into every single conversation that she has. She couldnt stop talking about her in the new niki and gabi vid She probably thinks about the woman consistently 24/7! Its creepy

Also, how was gabi “attacked” by anyone?
Shes so desperate for attention and sympathy
Last edited by Georgiagd13 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:58 pm
I thinks its actually pretty impressive how gabi somehow manages to bring ariana grande into every single conversation that she has. She probably thinks about the woman consistently 24/7! Its creepy

Also, how was gabi “attacked” by anyone?
Shes so desperate for attention and sympathy
Imagine being 24, taking a picture of yourself with crocodile tears and then posting it for people that don't know you to see just so they can tell you how great you are and how you don't deserve any drama. Yikes.

lunabaxter
Talker
Talker

Post by lunabaxter »

Screenshots Trisha just posted about Gabi:

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

lunabaxter wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 am
Screenshots Trisha just posted about Gabi:

Image Literally.
Last edited by ugh_as_if on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

This is turning into such a shit show
Gabi was flat out wrong but is doing anything she possibly can to turn it around on trish and look like an innocent victim
At least trish knows the truth tho, gabi is a mean, awful person
Last edited by Georgiagd13 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

lunabaxter
Talker
Talker

Post by lunabaxter »

And here she goes playing the victim again (pictures down below)

I'm sorry but as a 24 year old WOMAN you should know better. If you really didn't want to be involved you should've just said "No she didn't say anything" and kept it moving. She kept sending you messages while you were at a concert? Then you should've silenced your phone and put it away. It's really not that complicated - the excuses are insane. And then on top of that, she has her 15-year-old fans making her believe she's done nothing wrong - if you didn't want drama you shouldn't have lied point blank period. She's throwing so much dirt on Trisha's name but if Trisha or anybody else did the same thing to her she would've reacted the SAME EXACT WAY. I know for a FACT Gabi is loving all of this - she lives for the drama (e.g her channel) she's gonna milk the shit out of this and make a video which is gonna get her millions of views and I'm sure she's excited for how she's much she's going to profit on this. I just feel like all of this is bad karma. You know she loves playing mean girl on her show and in her fancy vlogs - you know she loves the drama in real life. All of this started because she decided to lie.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

Excuse me but how did gabi “ have to lie”?
Its pretty funny watching gabi try to dig herself out of this

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

lunabaxter wrote:And here she goes playing the victim again (pictures down below)

I'm sorry but as a 24 year old WOMAN you should know better. If you really didn't want to be involved you should've just said "No she didn't say anything" and kept it moving. She kept sending you messages while you were at a concert? Then you should've silenced your phone and put it away. It's really not that complicated - the excuses are insane. And then on top of that, she has her 15-year-old fans making her believe she's done nothing wrong - if you didn't want drama you shouldn't have lied point blank period. She's throwing so much dirt on Trisha's name but if Trisha or anybody else did the same thing to her she would've reacted the SAME EXACT WAY. I know for a FACT Gabi is loving all of this - she lives for the drama (e.g her channel) she's gonna milk the shit out of this and make a video which is gonna get her millions of views and I'm sure she's excited for how she's much she's going to profit on this. I just feel like all of this is bad karma. You know she loves playing mean girl on her show and in her fancy vlogs - you know she loves the drama in real life. All of this started because she decided to lie.

“Someone you idolize doing this to you”

20 points to Gabi’s victim complex.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF GABI

In Trisha’s words - stay a victim

justbrowsincreepin
Stalker
Stalker

Post by justbrowsincreepin »

Lol Gabi's tweet says "Gabbie and I are best friends" but in one of the screenshots from Trisha you can see Gabi saying "I'm not as close with Gabbie as you think" . This girl gotta stop being fake and quit switching sides lmao. What a shit starter.

flowersandcoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by flowersandcoffee »

On iMessage you have the option to like a message someone sends you. Gabi LIKED the message where Trisha called her a mean girl who loves drama. How telling on how she views herself but God forbid someone calls her out on it.

Slightly off-topic, but Gabi being on Gabbie Hanna’s podcast is going to be such a shitshow. Gabi is such a vapid and delusional person. I truly can’t imagine her sustaining any sort of conversation, especially in an intelligent manner. I’m prepared for fake tears, victim complexes and not taking responsibility.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

OT but I really don't care for this drama

I see Gabi has a new stalker BFF @chase.weckenmann. I don't know what she is thinking. Why is she reinforcing this kind of behaviour, first with Jess and now with this guy? I know Gabi likes to feel important, but jeez.. behaviour like this crosses all the lines. Jess is too far gone, but I hope this guy doesn't end up like her

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

To be honest....
I side eye anyone who says that they’re friends with Gabi Demartino
She is a very unlikeable, unfriendly, materialistic, narcissistic, snobby, shallow, selfish, fake, rude and a classist
I cant find one positive thing to say about her
Why do people like her? Cus she has money? Her internet fame?

Return to “Niki and Gabi”