Niki “Wannabe Edgy” & Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino - Part 8

Re: Niki “Wannabe Edgy” & Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino

Post by Guest »

I really don’t get Gabby. Instead of doing a respectable cover of Breathin or something to pay tribute since she claims it means something to her and because she also claims to be a singer, she’d rather jump on lip syncing 7 rings and remaking a cringy video. And after the backlash for the being Ariana for a day video and apologizing for it, etc... you would think she’d grow from it like she claimed and seperate herself from it out of
shame but she keeps embarassing herself with Ariana and I just don’t get it how she doesn’t see it.

Also, I don’t think Ariana likes her at all. Literally any other role or line in her video would have been kinder to Gabi if she liked her. I think Gabi gets under her skin though... I don’t think Ariana is jealous but I don’t have the word for it atm. Something about Gabi made Ariana want to use her in her video for her following but still have her embarass herself.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by stars&rockets08 »

OMG Niki sounds like such a 15 year-old brat ewww piiink ~I'm not like other gurlz~ I don't like pink!! Does she seriously think she, and her style is edgy? :rofl: Yes, that was pure cringe. I loved the part where she thought someone was making fun, of her an got all petty, and talked about it for like 5 minutes. But, she totally doesn't care what people think, AND TOTALLY DOESN'T dwell on it!! :roll:

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Have you guys seen Niki’s new video? She is so ridiculously overdramatic. I’d understand hating a color so passionately if she was 14 or something, but she’s in her 20s. Get over it. Also she acts like she’s always hated pink, but she definitely wore it in her older Niki and Gabi videos.

And yeah she didn’t put in the clip about someone making her fun of her outfit, which tbh I think it’s smart she didn’t. But I can definitely see why someone made fun of that outfit she legit looked like a toddler trying to dress themselves. That’s the other thing, she could’ve done a styling pink outfits to match my fashion sense video. I think that would’ve been fun cause you can definitely play with pink to make it look edgy. But she did last minute shopping for this video and put together some hideous outfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Is Gabi's cinderella cottage still in LA or...

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

is...niki for real?

i have never heard someone over the age of 12 talk so much about hating certain colors and only liking blue/orange.
this girl is really going to be 24 this year and thinks a color is icky because it doesn't match her aesthetic. it would've been slightly better if she had dressed girly for a week or something, she could've been still within her style. plus, technically pink is a lot of the time is a warm-toned color, so she was still set with her cool and warm tones lmao.

and why was she wearing had to toe pink? i think looking like a hot mess with nothing going together was the real problem

Post by Guest »

im dying at niki pointing out to all her friends that she's wearing pink followed by her saying "everybody noticed i was wearing pink"

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Omg niki's outfits looked terrible! She kept layering those ugly long sleeves under shirts and looked like some little kid out of early 2000s lol. There's a way to wear pink and not look "girly''. Just because she wears a pink turtleneck she won't be "girly". She acted like a 12 y/o going through their tomboy phase. I lost braincells watching her.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Niki “Wannabe Edgy” & Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino

Post by radishes »

Remembered 2 more things I wanted to say (literally there was so much wrong with this video)

1. Loved her sister Alex’s reaction to hearing what the video was about. Such a sarcastic “oh wow”

2. What is up with her editing? She’s switching back and forth between when the video was taken to when she was editing the video. But it’s so unnecessary she’s literally saying the same thing twice? An example at 9:33:
Past Niki: “made an appointment to get my nails done because they’re really gross and I haven’t gotten them done in a while”
Present Niki: “I feel really gross when I don’t get my nails done”
And she does the exact same thing about having to get pink nails.

Like what is the point of that???? Seriously rewatch that section guys it’s so bizarre.

Beef Tentacles
Learner
Learner

Post by Beef Tentacles »

alwayswords wrote: im dying at niki pointing out to all her friends that she's wearing pink followed by her saying "everybody noticed i was wearing pink"
That's because it's NOT cool and warm tones. She's such a child. I also don't get their obsession with being so different. Like they don't even look like twins anymore, they can stop this whole "we are twins, but we're sooo different"
They are not that different. They get surgeries all the time and only care about their "aesthetic"

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

I’m really glad the feedback and comments on her pink challenge are negative. What a vain and stupid video. You’re how old complaining about wearing a color??? Girl has no sense of style that’s why all the outfits looked bad. Pink didn’t make them look bad, your lack of fashion sense did. Her saying she’s so “fashion oriented” is a joke considering her wardrobe is from urban outfitters.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Niki’s video is just.... wow
The outfits are atrocious, it’s actually possible to wear a lot of pink and look cute, but she has no fashion sense. It’s ironic how she was going on and on about her “passion for fashion” when she cant dress herself (and called gingham “picnic pattern” lol)
Also her hair looks disgusting her roots are so grown out and the black and blue mixture is so gross and made her look 10x worse in those outfits.
And why does it take a challenge video for a 24 year old to realize she can branch out to more colors. again “passionate about fashion”.... where?

Being a shopaholic and being fashionable are two different things (that applies to Gabi too).

Side note: I really like Alex and her personality. I think the twins could learn a thing or two from her.

Post by Guest »

Good grief, Niki literally sounds like 13-year-old me in my emo phase. Reminds me of that popular tumblr post that was all "Some people never grew out of their 'I hate pink' phase."

And just for fun, I scrolled through her insta, here are a few shots of her wearing pink even during her modern "eDgY Niki" phase:

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

gorillashark wrote:Good grief, Niki literally sounds like 13-year-old me in my emo phase. Reminds me of that popular tumblr post that was all "Some people never grew out of their 'I hate pink' phase."

And just for fun, I scrolled through her insta, here are a few shots of her wearing pink even during her modern "eDgY Niki" phase:

Omg thank you for this

“I dont have a pink jacket”
“This is the last pink thing i own”
She literally wore pink to a Halsey concert which is like her place of worship and she really claimed she never wears pink HA

(Side note why is she asking twitter for advice on pcos medication... sis don’t you have a doctor?)

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

gorillashark wrote:Good grief, Niki literally sounds like 13-year-old me in my emo phase. Reminds me of that popular tumblr post that was all "Some people never grew out of their 'I hate pink' phase."

Thank you!! Someone should tweet this compilation to her

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

PCOS medication recs from twitter? Oh lordt here we gooooooo

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

That really was such an annoying video. I can't imagine anyone relating to that garbage. I mean whose emotions are that affected by a damn color? And wouldn't the point of the concept be to find a shade of the color that works with your style? Instead, she just got a bunch of ugly hot pink stuff and complained for an entire video.

Also I have to lol at the fact that she technically started as a makeup person, and there wasn't even one day where she did pink makeup. I'm sure there are plenty of companies who have sent her pink blush, lipsticks, eyeshadows, that she could've devoted a section to makeup.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

I'm sorry y'all and this has probably been pointed out but what the fuck is "cool and warm tones"? Is she saying she likes EVERY color? I hate hearing that stupid phrase!

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I forgot to mention that her makeup was atrocious. She was dragging that bronze-orange color waaay out on her face and she went in with black in her outer v and crease and didn't clean it up. It's like she's doing makeup in the dark or looking like she woke up in last night's makeup. How does she think it looks good? She could've done a pink look too, but you know you guuuuyyyys she hates pink so much she'd feel to ''girly". Tbh she probably would've looked like she got punched in the face or has some kind of eye infection. Pink is not a forgiving color, not like she looks better with her bronze-orange mess she calls eyeshadow. She was complaining so much how her "shadow doesn't match her outfit" and i'm like dude, then don't wear eyeshadow. But she's in her edgy, "emo" phase and hates anything "normal". Also do a freaking brown look, that'll match anything because it's still considered somewhat natural.

About her cool and warm tones shit does she not realize that a lot of colors lean more warm or cool? They aren't black and white as in one solid color and only that shade exists in the entire fucking universe. Hasn't she heard of a cool toned pink or warm toned red?? Or how some browns are rich and reddish while others are more cool. That's basic. You can tell by JUST LOOKING AT IT. Literally every beauty guru says "this lipstick/shadow is more cool" or how foundation shades are more yellow or pink toned.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

I'm just gonna add to this cause it's funny
CYMERA_20190130_090237.jpeg
CYMERA_20190130_090216.jpeg
CYMERA_20190130_090150.jpeg
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

GivemeCoco wrote:

I'm just gonna add to this cause it's funny
CYMERA_20190130_090237.jpeg
CYMERA_20190130_090216.jpeg
CYMERA_20190130_090150.jpeg
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
Wow no offense but she totally dresses like a hooker from like the 70s-80s era. I don't know where she was in that first pic but what's the point of wearing a bikini and putting an equally as small top, that could be a bikini too on top. Like when she wore this..."top'' that had half of her tits falling out in the bottom and she called it "classy underboob". Uhm, it looks like trash. She looks so desperate and she's obviously very insecure since...her breakup, and just tries waaay too hard. She was perfectly content until then, both her and gabi were raised well off and spoiled i imagine, she got everything, had the ideal life with bf and "beach girl aesthetic" to the max then her bf dumped her and she acts like a 13 year old girl in her emo phase because she never got to or had to rebel against anything yet. Like deadass "mooom it's not just a phase" mentality. She can try hard all she wants but showing off her body in trashy hooker clothing and desperately shoving her average ass boyfriend in our face while trying to look sultry/sexy while she's about to eat his face off is emberassing. I can't imagine her or nate to be like that irl, it's obviously for show and you can clearly tell the dude doesn't know wtf is going on. He seems like a very vanilla type nice guy, a little too nice tbh. I wouldn't put up with niki's shit at all. Nor does niki seem like his type or someone that kind of guy should be with, imo. Too bad he's their employee so he's stuck with her trainwreck ass for now.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”