carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi 'Yeah This Aint It' & Niki "The Unpopular One"DeMar

Post by carlinn »

sisinikkole wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino. Also the way she wrote out those tweets like Ariana does with the shortened letters and what not makes me cringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok but please let this be part of the next thread
Niki “Wannabe Edgy” & Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino

(prob too long but we need a new thread anyways so just brainstorming!)

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Omg so embarrassing. How did she even make it through school? Did she go tattle to the teacher about any minor issue she had with another person? Like how petty can she get

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Happy people definitely need to remind people they're happy and DEFINITELY need to get revenge to prove how happy they are and rant about how fucking happy and over it and happy happy happy they are happy with happy themselves soo ooooooo happpyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tu:

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Random observation, Gabi posted a picture of lily and buddy on her insta for thanksgiving, and in Niki’s post of things she’s thankful for, she only posted lily. I know buddy is a family dog but when they got him Niki went on and on about how he’s more her dog lol

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

sunnygossip wrote:so, was that black friday haul prerecorded because of the ad for guess?

it was so lack luster either way. :?

It had to have been, Niki was instagramming from LA later that day, and there is no mall locally here with a Lush and a Guess. So dumb.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

She looks... puffy

Her face looks swollen
AND HER LIPS
sis.....

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Cats_Stoop wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7df6f0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181125</span><span>/</span><span>0c62912dea8b4046f2d6e0cf747df6f0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She looks... puffy

Her face looks swollen
AND HER LIPS
sis.....
I'm more concerned about what's going on with her brows.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

sisinikkole wrote:
Cats_Stoop wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7df6f0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181125</span><span>/</span><span>0c62912dea8b4046f2d6e0cf747df6f0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She looks... puffy

Her face looks swollen
AND HER LIPS
sis.....
It looks like she tried to copy Ariana’s brow shape. It doesn’t suit Gabi’s face at all lol

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
sisinikkole wrote:

She looks... puffy

Her face looks swollen
AND HER LIPS
sis.....
It looks like she tried to copy Ariana’s brow shape. It doesn’t suit Gabi’s face at all lol
It doesn't suit her. Her brows are naturally arched.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

Could she possibly facetune her pics anymore? I mean, it's honestly embarrassing.

kaitibug1001
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kaitibug1001 »

Cats_Stoop wrote:Image

She looks... puffy

Her face looks swollen
AND HER LIPS
sis.....
Her face looks so manly there... I know she said she used to have a "man" face which is why she changes her face so much, but to me she looked way more feminine before. And is it her makeup that gives her major flashback? Or does she facetune her face whiter?

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

About the ariana video thing i'm really starting to think she's gonna be that girl who does everything because regina did it. If true it'll be really shady on ariana but she posted pics of a lot of people already and none are of her (not that i expect her to post about her, imagine the backlash) plus she has blonde hair and gabi's was done brown. We'll see, or she's really a double for when ari is in the cheerleader outfit

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

In Gabi's latest ig post comments there's a bunch of comments from fans saying they're upset about a fancy sleepover, anyone know what that's about?

Also lol @ the post in general. "Dont let my pretentious tattoo fool you," plus the flashback, plus the fact that her shoes are way too big on her lol. Not so fancy.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

glittertorres wrote:In Gabi's latest ig post comments there's a bunch of comments from fans saying they're upset about a fancy sleepover, anyone know what that's about?

Also lol @ the post in general. "Dont let my pretentious tattoo fool you," plus the flashback, plus the fact that her shoes are way too big on her lol. Not so fancy.
The ends of her hair look so bad in those pictures. Well her face looks bad too, but I’m more used to seeing that

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

glittertorres wrote:In Gabi's latest ig post comments there's a bunch of comments from fans saying they're upset about a fancy sleepover, anyone know what that's about?

she's only inviting subbies with fanpages to the sleepover thing
[tweet][/tweet]
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

papi17
Learner
Learner

Post by papi17 »

GivemeCoco wrote:

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gabcake</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1066796710503043073</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
Apparently she only invited Ariana Grande fan pages xD

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

papi17 wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gabcake</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1066796710503043073</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
So I did a concerning amount of digging and found that people are upset for a variety of reasons:
1. It does seem like several of the people invited are more Ariana fan pages so people who are just Gabi fans are upset about that
2. There was apparently a group chat Gabi had with some of her fans where she was talking about planning the sleepover and she said “everyone in this chat is 110% invited”. But then she didn’t end up inviting either some or all of them. Look at “demarrworld” on Twitter recent tweets. She has screenshots from the group chat.
3. Some others are upset because there was supposed to be a blood queens premiere which some fans had been invited to and that ended up being cancelled. Gabi said she would have another event to make up for that but some/all people invited to blood queens premiere weren’t invited to this sleepover.

Basically Gabi sucks at planning and is alienating some of her biggest fans.

hobiigobii
Talker
Talker

Post by hobiigobii »

radishes wrote:
papi17 wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gabcake</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1066796710503043073</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gabcake</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1066796710503043073</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
So I did a concerning amount of digging and found that people are upset for a variety of reasons:
1. It does seem like several of the people invited are more Ariana fan pages so people who are just Gabi fans are upset about that
2. There was apparently a group chat Gabi had with some of her fans where she was talking about planning the sleepover and she said “everyone in this chat is 110% invited”. But then she didn’t end up inviting either some or all of them. Look at “demarrworld” on Twitter recent tweets. She has screenshots from the group chat.
3. Some others are upset because there was supposed to be a blood queens premiere which some fans had been invited to and that ended up being cancelled. Gabi said she would have another event to make up for that but some/all people invited to blood queens premiere weren’t invited to this sleepover.

Basically Gabi sucks at planning and is alienating some of her biggest fans.

the girl sound desperate to be acknowledged by Ariana and her fans smh

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Gabi's in the thank u, next video. I can't

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

northiscalling wrote:Gabi's in the thank u, next video. I can't
This was predicted but wow...did not actually see that coming. Wonder how Ari fans/Gabi haters feel about this?

Return to “Niki and Gabi”