Gabi "Great Value version of Ari" DeMartino

Hollatyou
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi "Great Value version of Ari" DeMartino

Post by Hollatyou »

Hey guys! I always read this threads but it is the first time i post, anyways...
I dont know about you but I feel like Gabi going to Paris was a total waste. I havent seen her doing or visiting any of the relevant places other than the Eiffel Tower and making crepes ? :roll: there are museums, galleries, Notre Dame, Versailles! But all she does is walk around the Eiffel Tower with her tacky ass clothes. Specially that dress that she was wearing when she went out with Collin.
Idk, i had the opportunity to go to Paris myself and there were so many other things to do and see. Seems like a waste with gabi :x
Excuse my english lol

Hollatyou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hollatyou »

Hey guys! I always read this threads but it is the first time i post, anyways...
I dont know about you but I feel like Gabi going to Paris was a total waste. I havent seen her doing or visiting any of the relevant places other than the Eiffel Tower and making crepes ? :roll: there are museums, galleries, Notre Dame, Versailles! But all she does is walk around the Eiffel Tower with her tacky ass clothes. Specially that dress that she was wearing when she went out with Collin.
Idk, i had the opportunity to go to Paris myself and there were so many other things to do and see. Seems like a waste with gabi :x
Excuse my english lol

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Hollatyou wrote:Hey guys! I always read this threads but it is the first time i post, anyways...
Excuse my english lol
THE ARCHITECTURE!!! the super old beautiful architecture and she probably doesn't even notice because she too busy living her holly golightly/sabrina fairchild fantasy! The culture! Don't even get me started on Versailles and the hallway of mirrors!! and the art!
IT IS SUCH A WASTE! she has no idea...
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

gabi looks like she's at her damn Quinceanera in Paris
getting back to her afro-latina roots maybe? since she acts like a 15 year old. happy Quinceanera, Gabi!

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

Gabi and Niki are 23. Why didnt they grow out of this obsessive fangirl stage yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

I cannot fathom why her parents and/or friends haven’t just sat her down and told her she needs help. Just because she has a social media presence doesn’t mean it’s okay.

zoobie019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zoobie019 »

[youtube][/youtube]

So clevver News just made a video about the Ari/Gabi situation

theonewiththeyeti
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theonewiththeyeti »

omg her music video for flowers. her lipsync is so bad and it looks like her tongue is too big for her mouth :D

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

OK guys, if someone were to create an IG account dedicated to Gabi copying Ari with comparison pics now would be the perfect time lol

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

I liked her music video. It’s so much more entertaining than Niki’s which I wasn’t expecting. I think mainly because there’s more scenes, Niki’s was all in one room.

Also, my theory is that Gabi’s music vid release got delayed not cause of the Ariana thing, but because Niki wanted her video to get to a million views before Gabi’s came out- because likely Gabi’s will surpass hers in views but this way the gap won’t be as big.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

gabi is wearing a beret in paris. gabi is wearing a beret in paris. when do we get to see the striped shirt and a baguette in her hand :rofl:

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

This puta's IG story. She posted a screenshot of comments on the music video saying "Ariana is shook" and "Ariana is quaking, she never should have snapped at you."

First of all, Ariana didn't "snap" at Gabi. Imo Ari was more than nice to even acknowledge Gabi directly. Nothing she said to Gabi was really out of pocket, definitely not worthy of accusing Ari of snapping at her.

Secondly, why the hell is she acting like this is some petty mean girl drama and encouraging her fans to say shit like that about her "idol"? I thought Gabi was all about anti-bullying after she victimized herself?

This girl has a serious issue. I don't even wanna speak it into the universe but I can honestly picture Gabi pulling some psycho-stalker wannabe shit and flipping out at or attacking Ariana if they ever meet again and she doesn't kiss Gabi's ass.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

glittertorres wrote:This puta's IG story. She posted a screenshot of comments on the music video saying "Ariana is shook" and "Ariana is quaking, she never should have snapped at you."

First of all, Ariana didn't "snap" at Gabi. Imo Ari was more than nice to even acknowledge Gabi directly. Nothing she said to Gabi was really out of pocket, definitely not worthy of accusing Ari of snapping at her.

Secondly, why the hell is she acting like this is some petty mean girl drama and encouraging her fans to say shit like that about her "idol"? I thought Gabi was all about anti-bullying after she victimized herself?

This girl has a serious issue. I don't even wanna speak it into the universe but I can honestly picture Gabi pulling some psycho-stalker wannabe shit and flipping out at or attacking Ariana if they ever meet again and she doesn't kiss Gabi's ass.
Can you really blame people for being angry with you on the internet if you're directly feeding into it and going out of your way to provoke drama? If she keeps complaining after this about the drama, she'll have no leg to stand on because she's gone out of her way to start shit.

To some extent, I feel bad for her because I can imagine that the hate she is getting must not be great for her mental health (especially seeing as it has stemmed from comments made by her role model that she obsesses over) but can she really claim the role of victim if she purposely went out of her way to post a shady video like that? I'm so confused by the fact that she apologised about taking too much 'inspiration' from someone else's style and persona but at the same time she's liking tweets from fans who say that they don't see the resemblance and that 'Ariana doesn't own certain styles'. Which one is it girl?

Anyways, it wouldn't have just been the video itself that prompted Ariana to react to her on Twitter. Lord knows that girl is probably sick of Gabi trying to worm her way into her social circles by hanging out with her brother Frankie and other members of her team in an attempt to single white female every aspect of her life. A lot of people who don't really know the extent of what Gabi has been doing think it is just about the similar outfits and overall style. It goes much deeper than that, to the point where it becomes a little bit scary.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

It's got to the point now where Gabi isn't a fan of Ariana as a person she's manic obsessed with living Ariana's life, so there's definitely some jealousy and bitterness in there.

Sidenote: I really liked the music video for flowers.

snappyalligator
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by snappyalligator »

I mostly lurk here, but damn she is stupid. Her Flowers video was pretty good, I won’t lie, but her image is forever gonna be tainted with “that wannabe Ariana Grande girl”. She even posted a picture on Snapchat of a comment saying “Ariana Grande is shook” or whatever and liked it, like god damn girl do you hate Ariana or love her? I think she’s so obsessed with her I don’t even think she can figure out if she loves her or if she is so jealous of her that she ends up hating her. It’s some weird jealousy thing. Gabi is a mystery honestly. But I definitely don’t blame Ari for probably being scared of her because of this crap that she keeps pulling.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

honestly the flowers song is pretty catchy, but i dont know why the hell theres a 80s electric drum sound (like the ones on keyboard sound effect if you know what i mean), its so annoying and kinda ruined it. its the same situation like the R U song
su'udzon at its finest

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

I don't know, the idea for the video was ok and better than Niki's but I don't think it was overall, purely because Gabi is not good on camera. She constantly overacts, is awkward and has no charm, not engaging at all. I think it's probably because she has no idea who she even is. Also her lip-syncing is ROUGH.

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

Imagine thinking your music that probably won’t get past YouTube is better than Ariana Grande’s.... the delusion.. Ariana is definitely shook over a stuck up bitch from PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Off Topic: Does anyone else think the guy in Gabi's music video resembles Brendon Urie in "But It's Better If You Do"? He's really cute! Lol so nostalgic.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

Watched the MV and it was alright. The production value, male actor, and Paris Hilton were good. But gabi’s dancing and emotion in the song were both very stiff. Her lip syncing was awful too. And that fake mole looked way too obvious. Everything but her in the music video was good, basically.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”