CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

glittertorres
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

Post by glittertorres »

teenyc wrote:You totally know that they read GG. In their "What We Got For Christmas" video Niki stops herself from saying aesthetic because she said she knows people hate when they say that :lol:
Also Gabi says "I can't tell if this is purple or maroon" about something after the other day someone on here pointed out how she called a maroon eyeshadow purple :roll:

auroratella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by auroratella »

I just got here recently but what do you think about Blood Queens? Is it worth watching?

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

auroratella wrote:I just got here recently but what do you think about Blood Queens? Is it worth watching?
Save you’re time and watch scream queens. At least they had decent acting and a bigger budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

So Niki’s real name is Nicola? That’s actually a really pretty name I don’t get why she doesn’t like it. Maybe it sounds to latinx/Hispanic for her liking

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I think Nicola is a terrible name I don't blame her for hating it. The end Cola part is basically ass/butt in Spanish I would hate to have that name no offense to anyone with that name.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

I just don't think Nicola sounds pretty. I wouldn't like it lol
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

Yeah, Gabriella definitely got the better name IMO.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

So in Niki’s vlogmas day 23 she mentions how her family rented out a floor of a clubhouse (because duh they’re rich and has to remind everyone) and how they do it every year for their family. I just realized that Niki and Gabi are born and bred to be a basic ass white girls, just like Gabi. They literally have no sense of what the real world is and what it’s like to struggle and have to actually work at something in life, not just upload videos and take selfies and play dress up all day. Their family doesn’t even show any sense of admiration for their culture at all. They only pull the “I’m a Latina” card when it’s useful to them. Also, where is their Afro Latin side from??? Cause bitch no one in that room Niki showed was Afro Latina. Their grandma is white as snow, and literally almost everyone else in that room. :roll: The lies they spew to cover their asses...

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don’t think it’s actaually pronounced cola lol. Ni-KUH-la compared to ni-COAL-uh

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

I think Nicola works quite well, especially thinking about naming them as a set of twins sort of thing? Like Nicola and Gabriella... kinda matchy but different sort of thing? Idk.
But yeah. Not my favourite name but not a terrible name either!

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Strawberryjelly wrote:I don’t think it’s actaually pronounced cola lol. Ni-KUH-la compared to ni-COAL-uh

I know but Niki pronounced it both ways on her vlog but either way the spelling turns me off sorry lol.

BulletWhiskers
Learner
Learner

Post by BulletWhiskers »

Batila wrote:I think Nicola is a terrible name I don't blame her for hating it. The end Cola part is basically ass/butt in Spanish I would hate to have that name no offense to anyone with that name.
It also means glue in portuguese. Id call myself Nikki too if my mom named me Niglue.

also im new, lurker here who is trying to join in on the forum. Funnily enough i never even watched these girls, and i didnt know who they were until i watched nikkis guy tang video. i stumbled upon this trash thread, and started reading it, and then realized it was the same girl and she has a twin.

as a girl who has had blue hair for like 5 years, i found all the stuff you guys posted about nikki so cringey omfg. i didnt even realize they were trying to do that whole polar opposite twin shtick until you guys pointed it out. i saw (nor see) anything edgy about nikki, all her pics and photoshoots u guys posted with her sister looked pretty girly. These girls remind me of the well-off/rich people i knew back in high school who spoke like they never faced a "poor person" problem (and cant even perceive what a poor persons day to day is) and dont really care about that either lol

randomness101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by randomness101 »

I use to like watching Niki and Gabi but now they’re getting boring and cringy. They use to be so much prettier when they were younger what a shame they totally changed their appearances. Gabi’s “tan” looks gross and Niki looks so pale in comparison.
Last edited by randomness101 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

randomness101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by randomness101 »

When do you think they will become irrelevant?

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

randomness101 wrote:When do you think they will become irrelevant?
hopefully soon. YouTube doesn’t last forever, just look at Bethany Mota and Michelle Phan. I feel like the only way they can keep up is by maturing their content and dropping that stupid aesthetic crap and opposite twins crap buuuuut we all know how delusional, immature and out of touch with reality these girls are so that’s never gonna happen

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is Gabi still doing college or did she drop out again?

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
hopefully soon. YouTube doesn’t last forever, just look at Bethany Mota and Michelle Phan. I feel like the only way they can keep up is by maturing their content and dropping that stupid aesthetic crap and opposite twins crap buuuuut we all know how delusional, immature and out of touch with reality these girls are so that’s never gonna happen

I forgot about Bethany Mota and Michelle Phan! haha damn
It's crazy how you can be one of the biggest names on YT and then be totally irrelevant in a few years.
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

I can’t wait until they’re irrelevant. They’re gonna get such a slap in the face when the decline begins. They’re literally a waste of space on YouTube, all they do is post “OPPOSITE TWINZZZZ” videos and have to remind everyone how opposite they are of each other. Which is hilarious because you can tell that’s where a lot of their insecurity comes from.

I swear YouTube gives some of these people Peter Pan syndrome. They never want to grow up and live in such a bubble and think the world revolves around them. Niki & Gabi have some serious growing up to do, they need to realize there’s more to life than dressing up and having photo shoots for their Instagram “aesthetics.” I’ve never seen almost 23 year old woman act like such 16 year old girls. I guess that’s what happens when you cater to preteens that lick your ass with every move you make. :roll: YouTube has really made them ignorant as hell too, they’re so incredibly stupid and the things they say don’t make sense. The dumbest thing I’ve heard in awhile is Gabi calling herself Afro Latina when she has no idea what that even is/means. Just to defend her fake tanning.

These girls make me sick, and it’s so depressing that there’s 12 year old girls (and even younger) watching them and thinking that this is how life is suppose to be lived. Getting paid for hardly doing any work, and having a ton of followers you try to please with photoshoots isn’t goals. Being fake and phony and skin deep, isn’t goals. You give two big headed brats a YouTube channel and internet access and they turn into Niki & Gabi. Completely fucked up and stunted by living in a world they think revolves around them.

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

Strawberryjelly wrote:

To be fair, Michelle Phan actively chose not to do YouTube anymore. She grew out of it, I guess. Anytime she posts an update video, people flock to it like crazy (5 mil views in one day)

Bethany on the other hand really is irrelevant.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

[youtube][/youtube]
she's such a bitch..
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Return to “Niki and Gabi”