Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HalseyandAriBeauty (NikiandGabiBeauty) Part 3

Post by kileymylie »

BeautyB wrote:
sparkles wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:Right.... Because its so romantic how they both cheated on their then partners. How Gabi celebrated her 5th(?) Anniversary with her ex while seeing Collin on the side....
And the romeo and Juliet comparisons kill me. That play was a tragedy and that's how this relationship will end when Gabi gets over the honeymoon phase and goes to be Juliet to someone else's Romeo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
Exactly, Their posts were so cringey to read. :rofl: I doubt Gabi OR Collin has even read Romeo and Juliet, Even if they did they story must of went right through their head, It's really nothing to romanticize. She takes this aesthetic too far. She is gna leave him, he already gets jealous when she goes out and don't spend time wit him, he's so weird he will prob turn out to be a stalker lol you know they are gna blast each other on sm when they end. Dressing up as Juliet is a bit weird. Everything she does she really does it for IG, Snap and to keep up her appearance, Nothing is genuine. She could of kept it to herself and him but instead she has a photographer, Which I get but what he do take pics and leave? They should enjoy each other plus she vlogged, nothing is scared.
Cheating is one of the things that angers me the most. If you wanna kiss someone else, just break up first. It's not hard to do. But in Gabi's case, that was not the worst part. If she had cheated on Brandon and broke up with him the next day, it would be more understandable. But no, she was with both guys for many MONTHS. Yet she make it sound like they were completely in love at first sight. So why wait so long?

On the other hand, I think Collin is trully in love with her. It makes me pity him because he was probably waiting and suffering for her when she was with both guys.
He cheated too thoooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeautyB
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyB »

kileymylie wrote:
BeautyB wrote:
sparkles wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:Right.... Because its so romantic how they both cheated on their then partners. How Gabi celebrated her 5th(?) Anniversary with her ex while seeing Collin on the side....
And the romeo and Juliet comparisons kill me. That play was a tragedy and that's how this relationship will end when Gabi gets over the honeymoon phase and goes to be Juliet to someone else's Romeo.

Exactly, Their posts were so cringey to read. :rofl: I doubt Gabi OR Collin has even read Romeo and Juliet, Even if they did they story must of went right through their head, It's really nothing to romanticize. She takes this aesthetic too far. She is gna leave him, he already gets jealous when she goes out and don't spend time wit him, he's so weird he will prob turn out to be a stalker lol you know they are gna blast each other on sm when they end. Dressing up as Juliet is a bit weird. Everything she does she really does it for IG, Snap and to keep up her appearance, Nothing is genuine. She could of kept it to herself and him but instead she has a photographer, Which I get but what he do take pics and leave? They should enjoy each other plus she vlogged, nothing is scared.
Cheating is one of the things that angers me the most. If you wanna kiss someone else, just break up first. It's not hard to do. But in Gabi's case, that was not the worst part. If she had cheated on Brandon and broke up with him the next day, it would be more understandable. But no, she was with both guys for many MONTHS. Yet she make it sound like they were completely in love at first sight. So why wait so long?

On the other hand, I think Collin is trully in love with her. It makes me pity him because he was probably waiting and suffering for her when she was with both guys.
He cheated too thoooo

You're right, he was wrong for cheating and there is no excuse for that. But at least he broke up with the girl right away. Gabi was much worse for having an affair for months.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

I couldn't get through her anniversary vlog because Collin grosses me out so much. I don't know what it is about him, he's just creepy. I think it's because he reminds me of a boy I went to high school with. I was a senior and he was a freshman. We were both in the theater program. He would always try to hang around us senior girls. None of us were ever mean to the guy, but we all thought he was so weird. He was so sensitive and would but in on conversations that he wasn't even apart of, as if he had just been standing around listening to us. He always knew so much stuff about everyone, despite barely knowing them personally. It was very stalker-ish. & he was a perve on top of that. Sorry, this story is irrelevant af, but yeah Gabi's vlog... :? I pretty much agree with what everyone said here. Gabi always has to go extra trying to mimic something she saw in a movie/tv show. Can this girl ever come up with her own thing? I swear some people in the world just can't come up with their own ideas. Nothing wrong with being inspired from time to time, but if your entire life consists of copying what you see in movies, what you see on tv, what you see celebrities wear, then I would think you have a serious problem. And like some others said, I've never been a fan of their relationship because it started with infidelity. I wonder when this honeymoon phase will be over? Sooner or later Gabi will come across a hotter guy with a girlfriend and bye bye Collin.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Collin creeps me out, I get a weird vibe from him but I can't pin point it. Everything about him creeps me out; the way he looks and the way he acts. Gabi only likes Collin because he worships the ground she walks on, he is one of her minions.

When I saw that their anniversary date was the same as mine I wanted to vomit, luckily my husband and I started dating 9 years before them.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

I don't know if they'll break up or not, but the way they're celebrating is weird. It just bothers me that they both cheated.

I wonder how their exes feel, y'know? My ex is now engaged to the first girl he started seeing after me, and I'm pretty sure they were talking before we had ended things. Like, I'm happy that he's happy but it's still weird and uncomfortable. I can't imagine how it would be if it was publicized all over the Internet.

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

northiscalling wrote:I don't know if they'll break up or not, but the way they're celebrating is weird. It just bothers me that they both cheated.

I wonder how their exes feel, y'know? My ex is now engaged to the first girl he started seeing after me, and I'm pretty sure they were talking before we had ended things. Like, I'm happy that he's happy but it's still weird and uncomfortable. I can't imagine how it would be if it was publicized all over the Internet.
Its reallygross how they are romanticising the whole thing

Anyway side note. I found instagrams of "theminivsquad" and "minibloodqueens" and the girls were semi fighting with "gab's children" (the 3 girls gabi "adopted") over gabi they are a possessive over her its not healthy especially how the kids are literally children and they try to mimic her lifestyle and stuff. Being "fancy" isnt role model material but these girls basically live vicariously thru her its so sad

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

chocolategirly wrote:my question is that, if they're actually so in love, why not spend their 2 year anniversary with each other alone instead of being filmed for a vlog and appearance? the whole vibe seemed weird as if this was some photo shoot instead of genuine. so after they stopped filming what did they do? clean it all up and go home? was it all just for aesthetic and appearances? if so, i feel bad for them, that they are that dillusional
Thats exactly what I mean! Nothing wit her is genuine, it's all for her aesthetic and vlogs, I truly think she lives her life thinking what would look good on the internet. She has to be empty inside, we all know she insecure but the fact that she is always copying and trying to be seen as goals is just.... pathetic. I would give her a break if she was younger but she's a grown ass woman. The internet isn't everything but she wants every1 to view as her as rich and famous. I bet she got wit Collin cuz most guys can't stand her personality, Boys like chill girls, Sure she can be cute but imagine her in a relationship? she made a whole video on that girl that looked at Collin. She is probably jealous as all heck. I'm positive that if some hunky guy from the gym ended up hitting on Gabi she would drop Collin in a second and rly post that since he is "aesthetically hot" :roll:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Carlieta_Love wrote:I couldn't get through her anniversary vlog because Collin grosses me out so much. I don't know what it is about him, he's just creepy. I think it's because he reminds me of a boy I went to high school with. I was a senior and he was a freshman. We were both in the theater program. He would always try to hang around us senior girls. None of us were ever mean to the guy, but we all thought he was so weird. He was so sensitive and would but in on conversations that he wasn't even apart of, as if he had just been standing around listening to us. He always knew so much stuff about everyone, despite barely knowing them personally. It was very stalker-ish. & he was a perve on top of that. Sorry, this story is irrelevant af, but yeah Gabi's vlog... :? I pretty much agree with what everyone said here. Gabi always has to go extra trying to mimic something she saw in a movie/tv show. Can this girl ever come up with her own thing? I swear some people in the world just can't come up with their own ideas. Nothing wrong with being inspired from time to time, but if your entire life consists of copying what you see in movies, what you see on tv, what you see celebrities wear, then I would think you have a serious problem. And like some others said, I've never been a fan of their relationship because it started with infidelity. I wonder when this honeymoon phase will be over? Sooner or later Gabi will come across a hotter guy with a girlfriend and bye bye Collin.
Omg your story sounds just like Collin :rofl: I agree with everything you said about her/them. He's soooo weird, I would of thought Gabi was his first girlfriend based on how he acts but I wouldn't want my bf to be up my ass all the time like he is wit her. He acts like a little boy. I guess it's the age difference but I wouldn't be able to stand it. Like I said when they break up he is gonna show up all over trying to get her back and she will tweet about him :rofl:

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Collin weirds me out so much, I definitely think if him and Gabi were to break up he would totally be a stalker type. Also the guy is so extremely feminine and the way he treats her, kisses her and just is obsessed with her is so disgusting, it's not even adorable. If I had a man I wouldn't want them to know about my makeup or fashion because shit i have girlfriends to talk to about these things. I don't like guys who are that feminine or lack masculinity and he just seems so off and weird to me, i don't get why anyone would want a boyfriend like him. I don't want to sound like a bitch but i genuinly have never had friends who are into these type of guys and he's not my type at all. He creeps me out so much, I couldn't get through Gabi's anniversary vlog.

Also when Gabi showed that bracelet she got for him with engraved "Romeo & Juliet" and a quote from Shakespeare's play i almost threw up. Why would anyone compare themselves to the story of Romeo and Juliet it just seems so dumb and uncultured if you know how it ends jfc. :roll:

BeautyB
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyB »

kileymylie wrote:
northiscalling wrote:I don't know if they'll break up or not, but the way they're celebrating is weird. It just bothers me that they both cheated.

Anyway side note. I found instagrams of "theminivsquad" and "minibloodqueens" and the girls were semi fighting with "gab's children" (the 3 girls gabi "adopted") over gabi they are a possessive over her its not healthy especially how the kids are literally children and they try to mimic her lifestyle and stuff. Being "fancy" isnt role model material but these girls basically live vicariously thru her its so sad

I can't believe children are fighting over Gabi. What are they thinking? Why can't they like the same "idol"? This is so stupid. Although that doesn't surprise me, because if their idol is Gabi, they are not that smart.

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

Gabi does realise how Romeo and Juliet ends, right?

chocolategirly
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolategirly »

chloestaja wrote:Gabi does realise how Romeo and Juliet ends, right?
This is what i'm asking??? Does she know how it ends and if she does... is she sick? why make these comparison. i think gabi just loves the "hate" she gets. They make Nate and Niki seem like a much more mature couple while gabi and collin are stuck in their own delusions of "love" and having to maintain Gabi's aesthetic. She deletes so many of her hate comments it's almost hilarious. they do the same thing on their main channel too

littlemisselizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemisselizabeth »

BeautyB wrote:
kileymylie wrote:

I can't believe children are fighting over Gabi. What are they thinking? Why can't they like the same "idol"? This is so stupid. Although that doesn't surprise me, because if their idol is Gabi, they are not that smart.

this is so creepy. it makes me not want to live on this planet anymore tbfh. these kids could have lives, but instead they're fighting online over their YOUTUBE IDOLS. we honestly need to invest more in school clubs or something bc smfh

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

littlemisselizabeth wrote:
BeautyB wrote:
kileymylie wrote:

this is so creepy. it makes me not want to live on this planet anymore tbfh. these kids could have lives, but instead they're fighting online over their YOUTUBE IDOLS. we honestly need to invest more in school clubs or something bc smfh

They would literally comment on gabi's post complaining that other fan accounts r dming them
To be "friends" just so gabi can notice them as well. Which is so ironic because lets be real all fan accounts want to get noticed by gabi but once they have they act all high and mighty about it.

I just dont understand how she is okay with fueling such a vapid fanbase when she tries to come across and loving and accepting.

These are YOUNG GIRLS THAT ARE NOT TEENS fighting with each other over who gabi NOTICED (which wld just mean a mere like or follow) just because they literally deem her as the second coming of Jesus

Its so sad to see that this is who they want to be and "COLBi" are relationship goals for them.

With such n influence and having majority of their fans being basically babies i dont understand why niki and gabiwanted to steer towards mature content (tana & their first mv) when all their other videos AND fan accounts clearly prove their following just graduated from elementary school

Sorry for the long post but i just dont understand why with such an influence do they want to leave such a disgusting mark

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

kileymylie wrote:
littlemisselizabeth wrote:
BeautyB wrote:
kileymylie wrote:

They would literally comment on gabi's post complaining that other fan accounts r dming them
To be "friends" just so gabi can notice them as well. Which is so ironic because lets be real all fan accounts want to get noticed by gabi but once they have they act all high and mighty about it.

I just dont understand how she is okay with fueling such a vapid fanbase when she tries to come across and loving and accepting.

These are YOUNG GIRLS THAT ARE NOT TEENS fighting with each other over who gabi NOTICED (which wld just mean a mere like or follow) just because they literally deem her as the second coming of Jesus

Its so sad to see that this is who they want to be and "COLBi" are relationship goals for them.

With such n influence and having majority of their fans being basically babies i dont understand why niki and gabiwanted to steer towards mature content (tana & their first mv) when all their other videos AND fan accounts clearly prove their following just graduated from elementary school

Sorry for the long post but i just dont understand why with such an influence do they want to leave such a disgusting mark
I think they try to catch an older audience's attention by posting more mature things every here and there but the thing is, older girls (and guys I guess) don't seem to give a fuck about them. There seem to be a couple of Jess's (the older girl fan Gabi hangs out with) but for the most part its all really young girls. It seems the more mature audience they want to bring in see what we do; just two vapid, shallow girls and their IG aesthetics and that's not interesting.

i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

blairwaldorfxs
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorfxs »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone else notice how Gabi has been working out like crazy recently? I was just thinking that she was getting to a healthy weight and now she's probably going to try getting stick thin again just because a few people mentioned her putting on weight

mylifeasemma
Learner
Learner

Post by mylifeasemma »

gabi posted on her ig about "meeting the characters" in blood queens ... hun, we know the characters. you're making a knock-off, remember?

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

blairwaldorfxs wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone else notice how Gabi has been working out like crazy recently? I was just thinking that she was getting to a healthy weight and now she's probably going to try getting stick thin again just because a few people mentioned her putting on weight
I've noticed it too and it's a shame. She looks the healthiest she has in years, imho anyway
Including photo because it's relevant and it's a cute photo of her

i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

GivemeCoco wrote:
blairwaldorfxs wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone else notice how Gabi has been working out like crazy recently? I was just thinking that she was getting to a healthy weight and now she's probably going to try getting stick thin again just because a few people mentioned her putting on weight
I've noticed it too and it's a shame. She looks the healthiest she has in years, imho anyway
Including photo because it's relevant and it's a cute photo of her

The spray tan gtg

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

She looks nice in that pic but still skinny,, I know she gained weight and it looks so much better but she is still super skinny, Idk why she would want 2 lose anymore. Even If they mentioned her gaining weight, so what? she knows she is not fat, she looks nice. What happened to slim thick? :rofl: Maybe she's working out to gain muscle so she can have an hourglass figure but knowing her I doubt it.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”