HalseyandAriBeauty (NikiandGabiBeauty) Part 3

Glammyglam
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HalseyandAriBeauty (NikiandGabiBeauty) Part 3

Post by Glammyglam »

She looks better with the darker hair. Her blonde hair looked nice but it was super damaged. The darker hair suits her skin tone more. Niki can look nicer if she would dye her hair to a natural color because the blue looks horrible on her.

Btw I found some gaboobieunrated pics. (Idk how to post pics on here) If you go to some of her college friends Instagram you can see that she gets crazy drunk quite frequently. (Nothing is wrong with drinking when you are doing it legally and being responsible). I want to like Gabi but she puts on this fake Disney princess, vintage, ariannawalmart wannabe, but she doesn't really act like that. It's annoying

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

@Glammyglam ^^ It won't let me quote you for some reason but I was replying to you. :)

She gets drunks a lot, someone posted her private Twitter and her pic, header and bio was all about wine. Like you said there isn't anything worng wit it but she acts like little Mrs. Perfect when behind the scenes she prob does even more than that, Thats prob why Collin gets mad that she goes out instead of hanging wit him bc for one he isn't old enough and 2 she was DRUNK the night they met and he and her friend had to help her (if i remember the story correctly) and somehow that night they fell in love, I'm sure he's thinking if she's drunk and partying who's to say she won't cheat on me too? The way you get them is the way you lose em bud!

Also I agree, the brown suits her skin tone better but she looked like GABI wit blonde hair, like she didn't look like a rip off, She doesn't naturally look like Ariana just cuz the brown hair, it's how she does her makeup, the outfits she wears and the style she does the hair, so lets see maybe she won't dress or do makeup/hairlike Aris but we all know she is, she been obsessed wit her again lately and not afraid to show it PLUS she is already doing the constant duckface.

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

sparkles wrote:@Glammyglam ^^ It won't let me quote you for some reason but I was replying to you. :)

She gets drunks a lot, someone posted her private Twitter and her pic, header and bio was all about wine. Like you said there isn't anything worng wit it but she acts like little Mrs. Perfect when behind the scenes she prob does even more than that, Thats prob why Collin gets mad that she goes out instead of hanging wit him bc for one he isn't old enough and 2 she was DRUNK the night they met and he and her friend had to help her (if i remember the story correctly) and somehow that night they fell in love, I'm sure he's thinking if she's drunk and partying who's to say she won't cheat on me too? The way you get them is the way you lose em bud!

Also I agree, the brown suits her skin tone better but she looked like GABI wit blonde hair, like she didn't look like a rip off, She doesn't naturally look like Ariana just cuz the brown hair, it's how she does her makeup, the outfits she wears and the style she does the hair, so lets see maybe she won't dress or do makeup/hairlike Aris but we all know she is, she been obsessed wit her again lately and not afraid to show it PLUS she is already doing the constant duckface.
Tana also mentioned how she is the "bad" one and i remember her saying one of the main reasons she got her own apartment is because boys werent allowed over night in her parents hse (something along those lines) and honestly given her personality and circumstance i am highly certain she is lying about being a virgin just to keep up her good girl image which is so ironic when the twins want to be more "relatable" to the older audience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Gabi's tone was so freaking annoying in her haul video, also her foundation bugged me, her face was so freaking shiny and her skintone could pass for another race.... :roll: Girl needs chill with the tan. I personally would love to see her dark brown hair with fair skin, i'm guessing she's pale af naturally.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

kileymylie wrote:
sparkles wrote:@Glammyglam ^^ It won't let me quote you for some reason but I was replying to you. :)

Tana also mentioned how she is the "bad" one and i remember her saying one of the main reasons she got her own apartment is because boys werent allowed over night in her parents hse (something along those lines) and honestly given her personality and circumstance i am highly certain she is lying about being a virgin just to keep up her good girl image which is so ironic when the twins want to be more "relatable" to the older audience

She is lying about being a virgin. I knew she was lying when she first said that, and her sex talk video with Tana confirmed it all. I don't care if she's having sex, but don't lie and say you aren't and then do a raunchy as sex talk with trash Tana a nano-second later. Just keep your "values" consistant. And yeah she's been getting trashy drunk for years. Not saying any of this is bad, but it kind of depletes the "image" that she tries to force. Gabi's behind close doors behavior is proof that the "cute/classy/vintage" thing is only an act for show. When they used to do Christmas videos Gabi used to say she was the nice one and Niki was the naughty one because of their styles. But if this was based on behavior, it would be reversed. Niki has a lot more internal class than her, but it doesn't reflect in her style or look.

And I'm glad she got the brown hair back. It looks much better to me. But like others said, I hope she doesn't start trying to go back to the Ariana look. Personally, my favorite hair color on her was always the black.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

Oh yeah, and that bitchy/snobby tone in her last haul was killing me. Does she think women from the 50s actually talked like that?

I do feel for her though because of how insecure she is about her body. It's a shame because in my eyes her body is fine the way it looks now. I was a little concerned with how skinny she looked back in 2015 because that body just wasn't her natural size. I remember when I first began watching Niki and Gabi, she was still small, but wasn't super skinny ya know? I thought she looked good then. I don't understand how she can go from wanting to be slim thick to stick thin, but maybe that slim thick comment was just for brownie points because she's been called out for fat shaming in the past. Idk I just hope she learns to be comfortable in a healthy body.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

so long story short, i was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. it was a year long battle of my body changing rapidly with no answers along with severely low energy and other intense side effects. this is why i always seemed very sleepy on the niki and gabi channel this year. no matter how well i ate or excersized, my body kept changing for the worse and i grew to be depressed and formed symptoms similar to an eating disorder. after filming summer break i hated my body more than ever and I realized i needed answers. i went to get a ton of bloodwork (which y'all saw on my instagram story) and this is how i was diagnosed last week. started medication last week as well, and i can say i truly feel and look better than ever now! the Meds are putting my metabolism back where it was 2 years ago. I decided to change my hair because the blonde reminded me of my long / hard weight battle that I battled all year that no longer wanted to face everyday while looking into the mirror.
Show less
A someone with a chronic illness, I sympathize but all the drinking and partying she did was probably not helping. It's weird because this disease cuses rapid weight loss, yet she is in the gym? Maybe it was affecting her the other way.

Anyways, I hope she feels better because even though she annoys the shit out of me, she really looked miserable.

Lea

Post by Lea »

likefrylikefry wrote:
so long story short, i was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. it was a year long battle of my body changing rapidly with no answers along with severely low energy and other intense side effects. this is why i always seemed very sleepy on the niki and gabi channel this year. no matter how well i ate or excersized, my body kept changing for the worse and i grew to be depressed and formed symptoms similar to an eating disorder. after filming summer break i hated my body more than ever and I realized i needed answers. i went to get a ton of bloodwork (which y'all saw on my instagram story) and this is how i was diagnosed last week. started medication last week as well, and i can say i truly feel and look better than ever now! the Meds are putting my metabolism back where it was 2 years ago. I decided to change my hair because the blonde reminded me of my long / hard weight battle that I battled all year that no longer wanted to face everyday while looking into the mirror.
Show less
A someone with a chronic illness, I sympathize but all the drinking and partying she did was probably not helping. It's weird because this disease cuses rapid weight loss, yet she is in the gym? Maybe it was affecting her the other way.

Anyways, I hope she feels better because even though she annoys the shit out of me, she really looked miserable.
Hypothyroid causes weight gain, not weight loss. It slows down your metabolism and causes you to feel sluggish, tired, cold, depression.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

cupcake-bby wrote:Gabi's tone was so freaking annoying in her haul video, also her foundation bugged me, her face was so freaking shiny and her skintone could pass for another race.... :roll: Girl needs chill with the tan. I personally would love to see her dark brown hair with fair skin, i'm guessing she's pale af naturally.
for future reference
the top is a natural tan and the bottom is their natural skin tone.
While I'm glad she is feeling better, every time she mentions a new disease she has I have a hard time believing her 100% because it is something she has lied about/exaggerated in the past. This is not me saying she doesn't have it, btw, if anything this one seems the most realistic. Just kinda explaining where I am coming from and wondering if she'll use this as an excuse to lose weight...
regardless of my trust issues, when it comes to her health I wish her the best
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Hypothyroid causes weight gain, not weight loss. It slows down your metabolism and causes you to feel sluggish, tired, cold, depression.
Ugh i totally read it wrong. either way she looked fucking fine

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

So she wants to lose the weight she gained

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

Such a tiny nit-picky point but in gabi's 50s Haul she described one of the nightgowns as being "powder yellow"
I don't know... all I saw was cream. Powder yellow does have a more aesthetic ring to it though, right gab?

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

poisonprincess wrote:Such a tiny nit-picky point but in gabi's 50s Haul she described one of the nightgowns as being "powder yellow"
I don't know... all I saw was cream. Powder yellow does have a more aesthetic ring to it though, right gab? Image

Its gabi lol "hangers that wld look so good on instagram"

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

GivemeCoco wrote:While I'm glad she is feeling better, every time she mentions a new disease she has I have a hard time believing her 100% because it is something she has lied about/exaggerated in the past. This is not me saying she doesn't have it, btw, if anything this one seems the most realistic. Just kinda explaining where I am coming from and wondering if she'll use this as an excuse to lose weight...
regardless of my trust issues, when it comes to her health I wish her the best
I totally agree with you on this, 100% I have chronic condition and its effected me so if she truly does have it, I wish her the best and hope now that she is on meds she will be okay. I know we don't see her everyday but she pretty much posts on snap or IG story and she didn't look miserable? She kept talking how this is been the best time of her life and she finally feels like her, etc. Gabi is dramatic she is the type to get diagnosed wit something and plaster it everywhere for sympathy. All the drinking she did probably made her symptoms worse, hopefully she will cut down now. She might use it as an excuse to lose weight she was in the gym again. She's nvr been in it that much. I hope not cuz she is the perfect weight right now, I hope she realizes that. Collin should really be telling her how great she looks and that she doesnt need to lose anymore.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

Whoa, her new instagram pic looks NOTHING like her. She needs to chill on the facetune.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

kileymylie wrote:
poisonprincess wrote:Such a tiny nit-picky point but in gabi's 50s Haul she described one of the nightgowns as being "powder yellow"
I don't know... all I saw was cream. Powder yellow does have a more aesthetic ring to it though, right gab?

Its gabi lol "hangers that wld look so good on instagram"

Omg did she really say hangers that would look good on IG :rofl: I haven't watched yet but I'm gna by the end of the night. That is exactly what I mean. She buys things that she thinks would look good on IG or online anywhere, She eats at places that would look cute on IG. Everything she does is for an image. I bet this girl really has no idea what she likes.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Carlieta_Love wrote:Whoa, her new instagram pic looks NOTHING like her. She needs to chill on the facetune.
I was scrolling and didn't know who it was. Everyone in the comments is saying it looks nothing like her/ shes trying to be Ariana. It looks like she is sucking it in and doing the Ariana one side profile shot. :roll:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I don't like the brown on her at all, Idk if its cuz of her tan but it just doesn't look good, the blonde looked better imo, maybe even going back to her natural black would b better.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

Anyone notice how uncomfortable Gabi's posture is? Her friend is clearly sitting normal but she does that shoulder thing and I have no idea why she does it. Does she want her collar bones to show or does she think it's slimming? I just don't get it. In this photo it is NOT flattering though lol Image

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Carlieta_Love wrote:Whoa, her new instagram pic looks NOTHING like her. She needs to chill on the facetune.
WildImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wild[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 835835.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170731</span><span>/</span><span>caea9bde66276983d5afda8f13835835</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
Hmm who does she look more like in the edited pic? ............. oh yeah, Ariana Grande. ;) :rofl:

Return to “Niki and Gabi”