NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Post by GivemeCoco »

Carlieta_Love wrote:I don't think Gabi should wear her hair up like that. Her weave is showing so bad.
Does she not have friend that will tell her that that is not a look? Did she just think no one would notice?
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by princessonfleek »

RachelChristina wrote:I really think Gabi should stay in PA. She likes to make it seem like she is cut out for LA but every time she is there shes always posting some rant vlog that eventually gets deleted. I don't think the opportunities out there are worth compromising her happiness. She can still be successful from PA and take opportunities in NY and travel a few times a year to LA but staying there for long periods of time is just not for her. Also, it's so apparent that these twins are doing everything possible to look and act completely different than each other so what is the point of having this conjoined channel anymore? I think it's about time that the Niki and Gabi channel breaks up and they just focus more on their own things. They both would still have a huge following individually. I don't think they'll do it or at least not any time soon and their fans would go crazy and throw tantrums. But if something like that did happen I wouldn't bother following anything Niki's doing. Of the two surprisingly I can tolerate Gabi more than Niki. Gabi does drive me crazy but Niki is hard to watch now. She is just so obsessed with being like Halsey and her obsession with that song colors and everything being blue is just too much for me to handle.
so true I don't even watch nikis channel or their conjoined channel because I just can't stand her! she is so overly obnoxious and idk she just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I actually enjoy watching gab's channel and get excited when she uploads a new vlog she's just interesting to me for some reason

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Niki is gonna LOVE Tana & try to act like her... watch, I don't think Gabi will really like her but will pretend 2 just cuz who she is.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Holy shit I'm so sick of niki having someone film her trying to dance all "sexily" on her snapchat/Instagram stories GIRLLLLLL make it stop. Cringe cringe cringe. She thinks she's hot shit.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

sparkles wrote:Niki is gonna LOVE Tana & try to act like her... watch, I don't think Gabi will really like her but will pretend 2 just cuz who she is.
I can see Niki going on a snapchat rant and be like 'fuck you, fuck you, you're a cunt, your a bitch, fight me bitch, hit me bitch, you won't say shit, bitch lets go' just like Tana

FullMetal
Debater
Debater

Post by FullMetal »

I used to think Gabi was the one who was the biggest wannabe copying Ariana Grande & Scream Queens but lately I feel like Niki has been even worse. She wants to be Halsey so bad. If I see another snap of her singing along to that "Colors" song I think my eyes will permanently roll into the back of my head :roll: I agree with everyone else, I'm liking Gabi a lot more than Niki lately.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I think the breakup with Jerry really affected Niki deep down inside. All this fake, copy cat persona type behavior is speaking louder than she thinks. She's really starting to come across as more desperate and more insecure than ever. No amount of blue hair, bad smokey eyes and ripped denim can hide that at all. Gabi is definitely moving up as the more tolerable one for me as well..... For now.

Soccer Star
Learner
Learner

Post by Soccer Star »

social_butterfly93 wrote:I think the breakup with Jerry really affected Niki deep down inside. All this fake, copy cat persona type behavior is speaking louder than she thinks. She's really starting to come across as more desperate and more insecure than ever. No amount of blue hair, bad smokey eyes and ripped denim can hide that at all. Gabi is definitely moving up as the more tolerable one for me as well..... For now.
It's 100% obvious. I don't blame her. It would break me down too. Someone who is truly happy would not constantly feel the need to remind everyone how "seriously happy I am right now" as she likes to say over and over again. If you are truly happy, it just shows and people just naturally pick up on that. But like I said, I get it. She is choosing to live a public life and thinks that in order to keep it all up, she needs to maintain a certain image. Unfortunately for her, no one likes it when someone fakes it to her extent. She needs to learn how to be real and raw with herself.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

when you suck in so hard, you can only hold it for one picture.
seriously though, this is such a shitty thing for her to do. I thought she was done with the thinspo poses
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

jesus at that gabby pic
is the one before and after or is she really sucking it in

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

So I caught some of Niki's livestream the other day and ommmmg do her fans kiss her ass. They were all saying "omg you're Halsey's twin!!" like....no, no she's not. She also mentioned that her and Jerry broke up bc they grew apart. She also said that she's talking to someone else now.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

likefrylikefry wrote:jesus at that gabby pic
is the one before and after or is she really sucking it in
she's really sucking in. these pictures were only taken a couple minutes apart.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

I think it's so weird how 2 financially independent women refuse to move out of their parents home! After watching Nikki's newest vlog and Gabis "sick" rant/vlog it's obvious that they are both going on different paths and want to live in two separate states let alone apartments. And why do they continue to deny how much they have changed over the course of a year? Nothing is wrong with change, you will never be the same exact 16 y/o teens from the small town in PA and..that's okay!

Also Ive noticed that now Nikki AND Gabi are both artificial try hards. Instead of finding themselves they have just morphed into their favorite singers. Nikki is starting to creep me out just as much as Gabi did lol.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

curvycarrot wrote:I think it's so weird how 2 financially independent women refuse to move out of their parents home! After watching Nikki's newest vlog and Gabis "sick" rant/vlog it's obvious that they are both going on different paths and want to live in two separate states let alone apartments. And why do they continue to deny how much they have changed over the course of a year? Nothing is wrong with change, you will never be the same exact 16 y/o teens from the small town in PA and..that's okay!

Also Ive noticed that now Nikki AND Gabi are both artificial try hards. Instead of finding themselves they have just morphed into their favorite singers. Nikki is starting to creep me out just as much as Gabi did lol.
They need to just have their own channels are realize the twin channel is done and over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

GivemeCoco wrote:Image
seriously though, this is such a shitty thing for her to do. I thought she was done with the thinspo poses
look at what these little girls are commenting about this picture
in spoiler
this is so fucked up. They are praising her body and she doesn't even look like that without tensing herself so much she probably couldn't breathe. This is not okay. I'm so mad about this, I remember being the age of their demographic and seeing pictures like this and hating myself because I didn't look like that. As I've gotten older, I've learned that not even most of these girls look like this It's just angles and body tensing(and im fine now and recovered w/e). I'm sorry about this journal entry but this really hit a nerve.
sorry for double posting
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

GivemeCoco wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:Image
look at what these little girls are commenting about this picture
in spoiler
this is so fucked up. They are praising her body and she doesn't even look like that without tensing herself so much she probably couldn't breathe. This is not okay. I'm so mad about this, I remember being the age of their demographic and seeing pictures like this and hating myself because I didn't look like that. As I've gotten older, I've learned that not even most of these girls look like this It's just angles and body tensing(and im fine now and recovered w/e). I'm sorry about this journal entry but this really hit a nerve.
sorry for double posting
You aren't the only one. Seeing this kind of thing on the internet led to my eating disorder in Junior High. Don't want to make this about me at all, I just feel so bad for the girls who are viewing this like how I once did. Shame on Gabi.

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

I have to say that I really do like how Niki decorated their apartment. Everything goes together so effortlessly, not like Aspyn Ovard's which looks like a Pinterest board threw up all over it.

asiankittyxx
Learner
Learner

Post by asiankittyxx »

The apartment looks nice, I quite like how Niki decorated it too - nothing over the top. She mentioned that there'll be another N&G music and a cover. Excited or nahh?

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Everything isn't fucking blue

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

I feel like the split of their channel is going to be like this
Niki always staying in LA, while Gabi mostly stays in PA
Niki will constantly force Gabi to fly back and forth from PA to LA to film
This will cause frequent arguments between them, and making them realize they need to part ways
After announcing a split, they'll blame the split on each other, and cause they're 10 year old fandom to pick sides and attack each other

Return to “Niki and Gabi”