NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

donutlover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Post by donutlover »

It's insane how their "fans" are so quick to insult people who dare have a different opinion than "this is the best thing in the world". I've seen a comment that said something like "it looks like a lingerie commercial" and the replies were all insults towards the OP. Why the hate?

I just don't get why Niki or Gaby don't talk about this bullsh*t. I know it surely suits them (they crave for "positivity"), but I can't imagine being insulted for little things like this. I know it's been discussed before, but it's crazy how things haven't changed a bit.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

FullMetal wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:I don't know how gabi can actually stand to be with those other 2 girls in her little "V squad". they seem so fucking fake and weird and idk I could never see myself actually hanging out or even HAVING FUN with any of them. it seems as if gabi pressures them into liking scream queens and you have to dress like this and drink rose and if you don't we can't be friends. where are the friends gabi had when she was in high school?the actual normal ones?? I forget her name I think it was like Andrea or something? she had this best friend who was actually in a lot of the older videos when niki and gabi was nikiandgabibeauty (the channel I actually used to watch and enjoy smh) she was tall and had curly hair if anyone is confused ab who I'm talking about. like when the hell did she become so fake and so pressured to have this girly clique that listens to fifth harmony and only "girly music" and watch Audrey Hepburn movies?? ugh the fakeness is real. :barf:
The three of them drive me crazy, Gabi is just as bad as the other two. Out of the three of them Nashaly or whatever her name is the only one I can tolerate. Gabi and Aly have been friends since they were really little but I get a vibe that Gabi likes Aly because she is her puppet. Aly thinks she is hot shit because she copies everything Gabi does. News flash Gabi isn't hot shit and neither is she.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed 100%...I get exhausted just by watching them. Maybe because I'm the complete opposite of them but I don't understand how any one person can put on these super-girly, Chanel-like personas every single goddamn time they're together. Like do they do normal things together? As in NOT go to the mall dressed in faux-fur and vintage outfits and caked-on makeup? Can they go out together in sweats and no makeup with their hair in a messy bun, or at the very least do something "fun" (as in a little more adventurous)? In every single video with her "V-Squad" (blech, sorry I just can't take it lmao), the minions scream "squad goals!" and Gabi eats it up :roll: :roll: :roll: they act just like little blonde dolls with no personality.
I'm quite a girly girl and I think they look really cute and I would personally find getting all dolled up like that very fun hahah. So I think that for Gabi, that is her idea of fun (maybe it is for the other girls too but I honestly see them as nothing more than obedient puppets. Hey! They've got that chanels minions act down pat! Image)
BUT! It does get to be way way way too much, almost makes you wonder if they are always "on". I also wonder if there is any down time at all where they do just lounge around in sweats and shove food into their faces while watching crappy tv (no I don't mean scream queens ha ha ha)

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

FullMetal wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:I don't know how gabi can actually stand to be with those other 2 girls in her little "V squad". they seem so fucking fake and weird and idk I could never see myself actually hanging out or even HAVING FUN with any of them. it seems as if gabi pressures them into liking scream queens and you have to dress like this and drink rose and if you don't we can't be friends. where are the friends gabi had when she was in high school?the actual normal ones?? I forget her name I think it was like Andrea or something? she had this best friend who was actually in a lot of the older videos when niki and gabi was nikiandgabibeauty (the channel I actually used to watch and enjoy smh) she was tall and had curly hair if anyone is confused ab who I'm talking about. like when the hell did she become so fake and so pressured to have this girly clique that listens to fifth harmony and only "girly music" and watch Audrey Hepburn movies?? ugh the fakeness is real. :barf:
The three of them drive me crazy, Gabi is just as bad as the other two. Out of the three of them Nashaly or whatever her name is the only one I can tolerate. Gabi and Aly have been friends since they were really little but I get a vibe that Gabi likes Aly because she is her puppet. Aly thinks she is hot shit because she copies everything Gabi does. News flash Gabi isn't hot shit and neither is she.

Agreed 100%...I get exhausted just by watching them. Maybe because I'm the complete opposite of them but I don't understand how any one person can put on these super-girly, Chanel-like personas every single goddamn time they're together. Like do they do normal things together? As in NOT go to the mall dressed in faux-fur and vintage outfits and caked-on makeup? Can they go out together in sweats and no makeup with their hair in a messy bun, or at the very least do something "fun" (as in a little more adventurous)? In every single video with her "V-Squad" (blech, sorry I just can't take it lmao), the minions scream "squad goals!" and Gabi eats it up :roll: :roll: :roll: they act just like little blonde dolls with no personality.
I'm quite a girly girl and I think they look really cute and I would personally find getting all dolled up like that very fun hahah. So I think that for Gabi, that is her idea of fun (maybe it is for the other girls too but I honestly see them as nothing more than obedient puppets. Hey! They've got that chanels minions act down pat! Image)
BUT! It does get to be way way way too much, almost makes you wonder if they are always "on". I also wonder if there is any down time at all where they do just lounge around in sweats and shove food into their faces while watching crappy tv (no I don't mean scream queens ha ha ha)

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by princessonfleek »

I agree their fans are crazy. every time I go and actually can stand to watch one of their horrid music videos I always check the comments hoping to see at least one comment (not from a 12 year old girl) that is actually saying the truth about their singing. they went on the X factor before and got really bad feedback from Simon so why would they continue a singing career? are they stupid ? OBVIOUSLY their little fans are going to like the music because they are ALL UNDER 14... they need to get a grip and realize that they are NOT cut out to be singers. there's a reason their 00remakegirls channel had wayyy less subscribers than their niki and Gabi BEAUTY channel. smh.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

princessonfleek wrote:I agree their fans are crazy. every time I go and actually can stand to watch one of their horrid music videos I always check the comments hoping to see at least one comment (not from a 12 year old girl) that is actually saying the truth about their singing. they went on the X factor before and got really bad feedback from Simon so why would they continue a singing career? are they stupid ? OBVIOUSLY their little fans are going to like the music because they are ALL UNDER 14... they need to get a grip and realize that they are NOT cut out to be singers. there's a reason their 00remakegirls channel had wayyy less subscribers than their niki and Gabi BEAUTY channel. smh.
This. I couldn't agree more. Niki & Gabi always wanted to be singers. Gabi wanted to be a Target Ariana Grande and Nikki a walmart Demi Lovato. 00RemakeGirls wasn't doing them justice I suppose so now their using there main channel to attempt a singing career since that channel has nearly 5 million subscribers. Now their little fans are filling their heads up with lies that they sound good and their music is good and it's a shame. It's frustrating because the older crowd surely didn't subscribe to NikiandGabiBeauty to be thrown a bunch of overly auto tuned singing videos and skits. The natural asthetic of their main channel that it used to have is long gone and I unsubscribed.

arflores0626
Learner
Learner

Post by arflores0626 »

I also find it extremely uncomfortable when Gabi sets up this 3 younger fans sometimes to hang out with her and records them opening up her presents and they go bat shit crazy. Idk it just seems so weird like she's their mom even though they are roughly in the same age range I think

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

arflores0626 wrote:I also find it extremely uncomfortable when Gabi sets up this 3 younger fans sometimes to hang out with her and records them opening up her presents and they go bat shit crazy. Idk it just seems so weird like she's their mom even though they are roughly in the same age range I think

The girls are literally 5-6 years younger than her. She gave her old instagram handle to one of then (Camryn). Is it just me or does she attempt to be extra "fancy" around them to get all up in their faces about how much more superior she is.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

kileymylie wrote:
arflores0626 wrote:I also find it extremely uncomfortable when Gabi sets up this 3 younger fans sometimes to hang out with her and records them opening up her presents and they go bat shit crazy. Idk it just seems so weird like she's their mom even though they are roughly in the same age range I think

The girls are literally 5-6 years younger than her. She gave her old instagram handle to one of then (Camryn). Is it just me or does she attempt to be extra "fancy" around them to get all up in their faces about how much more superior she is.

God forbid gabi see this and just revel in it, but the behaviour absolutely reminds me of Chanel and the whole Chanel-o-ween thing on scream queens. Image

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

kileymylie wrote:

God forbid gabi see this and just revel in it, but the behaviour absolutely reminds me of Chanel and the whole Chanel-o-ween thing on scream queens. Image

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Remember when she said she was gonna start doing that with other subbies? You know, talking with, meeting and hanging out with other subscribers. How did that go Gab? It doesn't effect me, because I'm not a "fan", but if I saw her say that, then continue only acknowledging those three I'd be disappointed.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Remember when she said she was gonna start doing that with other subbies? You know, talking with, meeting and hanging out with other subscribers. How did that go Gab? It doesn't effect me, because I'm not a "fan", but if I saw her say that, then continue only acknowledging those three I'd be disappointed.
What bothers me most about that is that in a way she's saying, "suck up to me, kiss my ass, and follow everything I do and maybe I'll notice you." I feel bad for her fans who have to constantly watch her give so much attention to those three girls.

beautylover13
Learner
Learner

Post by beautylover13 »

Gabi uploaded some "how I pack" video on her vlog channel and I don't know what I was expecting, considering the thumbnail, but I was still super uncomfortable watching the video. Maybe she was thinking that her viewers would view her and her squad as "goalz"? I just kept thinking about all the creepy older guys watching....I just looked again and the video has been deleted. Did any of you see it?

gigi708
Learner
Learner

Post by gigi708 »

i just cant stand nikis makeup. she use to look so much better when it was a more simple and natural look, but now she forever has a messy contour, unblended smokey eye and raccoon black eyeliner..like it just doesnt look good on her? and shell forever keep doing that same look like maybe she should try something new or that might suit her eye shape more? in this case, less is defenitely more.

kingsizesoda
Debater
Debater

Post by kingsizesoda »

i wonder what their family thinks about their screaming minion fanbase..

kingsizesoda
Debater
Debater

Post by kingsizesoda »

i wonder what their family thinks about their screaming minion fanbase..

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

gigi708 wrote:i just cant stand nikis makeup. she use to look so much better when it was a more simple and natural look, but now she forever has a messy contour, unblended smokey eye and raccoon black eyeliner..like it just doesnt look good on her? and shell forever keep doing that same look like maybe she should try something new or that might suit her eye shape more? in this case, less is defenitely more.
I cosign this. The way she does her eye makeup just makes her eyes look super droopy and her heavy bronzer is never blended right. While on the makeup talk, I hate how dark Gabi contours
lookin like she smearing chocolate on her face.
You think that after years of doing makeup/makeup videos they would've learned how to blend but i guess not
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Please tell me I'm not the only person that feels something is odd about Gabi's boyfriend? I know he is young but he is weird.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

thelovingmomma wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only person that feels something is odd about Gabi's boyfriend? I know he is young but he is weird.

Totally agree!
I used to think it was just that he is quite young and that was a reason for why he is so full on with the "gabi is my true love forever and ever.....and ever and ever hehe!" Sort of thing.
But I feel like it's more than that. He's unsettling and I can't quite put my finger on why.

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by princessonfleek »

Talyylouisee wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only person that feels something is odd about Gabi's boyfriend? I know he is young but he is weird.

Totally agree!
I used to think it was just that he is quite young and that was a reason for why he is so full on with the "gabi is my true love forever and ever.....and ever and ever hehe!" Sort of thing.
But I feel like it's more than that. He's unsettling and I can't quite put my finger on why.

he seems gay to me

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

princessonfleek wrote:
Talyylouisee wrote:

Totally agree!

he seems gay to me
Maybe that's it. He definitely seems weird. He has this goofy, immature vibe too.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”