Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazynin

Post by ugh_as_if »

Serbia wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:28 am
xbvbyy wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:23 am
Lmaoooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not against women getting plastic surgery AT ALL but this hoe is such a fucking liar, there’s a lot of women on YouTube who made videos about their BBL experience, she should do that too instead of making little girls believe getting an hourglass Jessica rabbit body in the gym is possible when it isn’t.
The only time she'll come clean is when Daisy or Karla come clean about theirs and she sees they get views from it on YouTube. All she ever does is copy them anyway. If they admitted to it months ago, Naz would've already said something.

Her fans are so young and delusional. There's literal proof on her channel with her old try-on hauls and they still swear up and down that their "KwEeN" has a natural body. So weird and dumb.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Post by tinyjammybeans »

lmao should have told your stupid ass husband to pull out then. like is this bitch serious right now

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:00 am
lmao should have told your stupid ass husband to pull out then. like is this bitch serious right now

Why doesn’t she just wait until she’s done having kids to get any more surgeries? They said they want more than one kid right? Any surgeon will tell you it’s not safe to keep continuously going under and getting procedures/surgeries in the same areas or you’ll develop lots of scar tissue. Plus it’s a waste of money and that surgeon’s time.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Post by Naija21 »

This bitch is unstable!!!!!!!!!

She has body dysmorphia!!!!!!

Mama and Baba Kavari, you have absolutely FAILED these two girls with the names of Yasmin and Nazanin Kavarizadeh.

This just proves and confirms that being raised in a two parent household where both parents provided for their children, constant praise, encouragement, and unconditional love goes practically useless. They both grew up in the fucking suburbs for crying out loud but are attracted to bum trashy rapper type men and trashy jobs like suspect IG hoeing and sugar baby lifestyles.

They're both washed up and under 30.

Ughhh, I thank god everyday that despite my insecurities, I never changed my face, body, and life for a man or for strangers on the internet.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

tinyjammybeans wrote:

Omg the savageness of this comment made me laugh out loud 😂 but when I saw that I started scratching my head. I think she has this idealized version of a latinas body in her head that includes a big ass and small titties. Maybe the real reason she wants a reduction is because she knows hers are gonna look weird in a few years. I mean no offense but look at yas’s cottage cheese body lmao

Alliep_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alliep_ »

Why does she post videos of her trying on sexy clothing to get mel’s reaction and “rate” them. It’s so uncomfortable to watch him basically get a boner and be like “you’re so sexy babe” like wtf is the point of a video like that?? no one gives a shit about what ur bum husband thinks and we all know you post stuff like that just to show off how “sexy” you can be with your botched ass body.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Alliep_ wrote:Why does she post videos of her trying on sexy clothing to get mel’s reaction and “rate” them. It’s so uncomfortable to watch him basically get a boner and be like “you’re so sexy babe” like wtf is the point of a video like that?? Image no one gives a shit about what ur bum husband thinks and we all know you post stuff like that just to show off how “sexy” you can be with your botched ass body.

bruh i’ve seen so many youtubers doing this now and this shit is EMBARRASSING. karla and kb just did something close to this and it’s like what do y’all find in this? how is this remotely entertaining?

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Surprise surprise....This shallow asshole is more concerned about her f*cking body and appearance than the baby that is growing inside of her. SMFH

Did she not know that a woman's body changes through pregnancy and will look and feel different after the baby is born???

I'm sorry but this thot is no way ready for motherhood. Women that are ready to be a mother, see their body changing and adjust to it. The transformation from carrying a tiny human being for 9 months should be a beautiful thing.

What will this whingeing ungrateful cow do when the stretch marks kick in??? :FU:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

I know she can’t take constructive criticism so I’ll post here and maybe she’ll see cause her lipliner is a big no...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

pinkexxon wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:12 pm
I know she can’t take constructive criticism so I’ll post here and maybe she’ll see cause her lipliner is a big no...
She’s soooooo fucking botched dude the lines of her lips are so gross from the over plumping. Her nose does not match her face at all and she’s left sounding so fake and congested like an old lady who just got a nose job. Her face beefy as hell to w the fillers trying to make her face fit her new nose. It’s all so sad her original ME face, excess baby hair and all was beautiful

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

They both need so much validation for the menial shit they do that they consider “talent” BOI it ain’t hard taking a picture of products😂 and for the love of god stop calling yourself every little trade you think you have. We know your name Kwamel and u barely go by that. If you were relevant enough to have a thread it’d have so many pages by now but you not relevant for shit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

tinyjammybeans wrote:

naz girl you got pregnant.... what the fuck did you expect? tiny titties? sis...

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

novas wrote:
tinyjammybeans wrote: lmao should have told your stupid ass husband to pull out then. like is this bitch serious right now

naz girl you got pregnant.... what the fuck did you expect? tiny titties? sis...
Right???? As much as I can't stand this girl, I feel sorry for her. Don't drag me, I'm still gonna read the fuck out of her. I only say I feel sorry for her because the level of ignorance Naz possesses is extremely ridiculous and sickening. How're you going to willingly get pregnant by a guy older than you with no standard job, no decent savings, no money to pay towards rent? I don't care how in love with Mel she claims to be, she started dating him as a teen and that means nothing. Naz is in love with idea of being in love. She's so stupid and always says the most head-shaking things daily. Does she even really want to be a mom? A baby is a blessing and Naz needs to wake the fuck up and stop acting like a 20 year old vapid instagram build-a-hoe. She will be giving birth to a new life and all she cares about is her appearance. That's fucking disgusting and she's literally a kid having a kid. Mel is really a pathetic bum because his ass can't even check his own wife. Sorry but now is the time for him to tell her to stfu and start acting like a real wife and mother to be. This pregnancy is just something Naz regrets, no matter how hard she denies it, especially since it's will be a boy. Mel doesn't cater to her and her oblivious self is only now realizing that weight gets gained, tits get bigger, bbl looks botched during pregnancy. There's a reason why her narcassistic idol, Kim K, has had a surogaye twice. Homegirl wasn't willing to ruin her body again and again and have the media laugh at her body like they did when she was pregnant with North. So much is wrong with Naz that its not even funny anymore, it's just sad. And the fact that her mother and Yas don't ever check her or advise her for the better is so crazy to me. When Mel's sovanistic ass cheats (hopefully he proves us wrong for the sake of their chikd/children) I,don't want any build-a-hoe tears from her on her channel. Sis, you've been knowing the type of man your man is. WE know and we're just spectators. The reason she's always talking about her pregnancy isn't to be relatable, it's to be relevant and get a paycheck because just months ago, maybe close to a year ago, Naz was saying over and over how she would quit YouTube. Ugh, whatever. She really thinks she's doing something.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

ugh_as_if wrote:
novas wrote:
tinyjammybeans wrote: lmao should have told your stupid ass husband to pull out then. like is this bitch serious right now

Right???? As much as I can't stand this girl, I feel sorry for her. Don't drag me, I'm still gonna read the fuck out of her. I only say I feel sorry for her because the level of ignorance Naz possesses is extremely ridiculous and sickening. How're you going to willingly get pregnant by a guy older than you with no standard job, no decent savings, no money to pay towards rent? I don't care how in love with Mel she claims to be, she started dating him as a teen and that means nothing. Naz is in love with idea of being in love. She's so stupid and always says the most head-shaking things daily. Does she even really want to be a mom? A baby is a blessing and Naz needs to wake the fuck up and stop acting like a 20 year old vapid instagram build-a-hoe. She will be giving birth to a new life and all she cares about is her appearance. That's fucking disgusting and she's literally a kid having a kid. Mel is really a pathetic bum because his ass can't even check his own wife. Sorry but now is the time for him to tell her to stfu and start acting like a real wife and mother to be. This pregnancy is just something Naz regrets, no matter how hard she denies it, especially since it's will be a boy. Mel doesn't cater to her and her oblivious self is only now realizing that weight gets gained, tits get bigger, bbl looks botched during pregnancy. There's a reason why her narcassistic idol, Kim K, has had a surogaye twice. Homegirl wasn't willing to ruin her body again and again and have the media laugh at her body like they did when she was pregnant with North. So much is wrong with Naz that its not even funny anymore, it's just sad. And the fact that her mother and Yas don't ever check her or advise her for the better is so crazy to me. When Mel's sovanistic ass cheats (hopefully he proves us wrong for the sake of their chikd/children) I,don't want any build-a-hoe tears from her on her channel. Sis, you've been knowing the type of man your man is. WE know and we're just spectators. The reason she's always talking about her pregnancy isn't to be relatable, it's to be relevant and get a paycheck because just months ago, maybe close to a year ago, Naz was saying over and over how she would quit YouTube. Ugh, whatever. She really thinks she's doing something.
I agree with what you’re saying but I think it’s unfair to say Kim had a surrogate for narcissistic reasons. Both her pregnancies were really difficult for her and when she gave birth to north she almost died. For all we know her doctor told her that her next pregnancy would be lethal for her and the baby so she opted for surrogacy.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

blueblue16 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
They both need so much validation for the menial shit they do that they consider “talent” BOI it ain’t hard taking a picture of products😂 and for the love of god stop calling yourself every little trade you think you have. We know your name Kwamel and u barely go by that. If you were relevant enough to have a thread it’d have so many pages by now but you not relevant for shit
And this picture is not even good 😂 lol can we talk about the fact Mel thinks he can charge other youtubers to make thumbnails now? His thumbnails aren’t even that good. They’re both so delusional. Reminds me of the time Naz told amrezy on twitter to have Mel help with editing 😂😂

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Does she really know that she is pregnant? bc she is asking all these dumb questions about her tits and it's embarrasing. Her body is going to change a lot, let's see how she ends after pregnancy and how long will it take her to visit her surgeon again. It's really sad tbh bc i think she has a real problem and she is really young. Mel isn't helping either

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

blueraindrops wrote:
ugh_as_if wrote:
novas wrote:

I agree with what you’re saying but I think it’s unfair to say Kim had a surrogate for narcissistic reasons. Both her pregnancies were really difficult for her and when she gave birth to north she almost died. For all wef know her doctor told her that her next pregnancy would be lethal for her and the baby so she opted for surrogacy.
Fair, but I'm just going based off of what various pages have exposed Kim for. Apparently the complications were true to an extent but not the full extent she claimed. I hear and respect you though, so sorry if my opinion came across as harsh, babe.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

ugh_as_if wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
ugh_as_if wrote:
novas wrote:

I agree with what you’re saying but I think it’s unfair to say Kim had a surrogate for narcissistic reasons. Both her pregnancies were really difficult for her and when she gave birth to north she almost died. For all wef know her doctor told her that her next pregnancy would be lethal for her and the baby so she opted for surrogacy.
Fair, but I'm just going based off of what various pages have exposed Kim for. Apparently the complications were true to an extent but not the full extent she claimed. I hear and respect you though, so sorry if my opinion came across as harsh, babe.
No you’re completely fine ❤️ I totally agree with everything you said about Naz though. You can tell Mel is turned off by her being pregnant LOL. The way she is still defending his bum ass by saying he takes good pictures of products and makes good thumbnails is just so pathetic. And her body is gonna look totally botched. I mean look at how wide kylies hips are now. I bet Naz is sad she’ll have to wait until the baby is done breastfeeding to get work done LOL

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Naz’s boobs will probably naturally deflate and sag after she has her baby, no need to go to a doctor to go to a B cup 💁🏻‍♀️ For most women it’s not just breastfeeding, it’s being pregnant in general and having your boobs swell up like watermelons and then they just naturally go back down, sometimes wayyyy down. If she gets one of those belly pooches like Kate Gosselin had after her sextuplets (a lot of women with singletons have a less exaggerated version), she and mel will go absolutely insane that she is no longer ‘snatched’
08949C76-1EC8-4BC9-9C55-1348A583E971.png

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I had to reply to this dumb asses comment because she's literally envying a suspect sugar baby/escort. Her subscribers sound young and naive as hell and most of us on this forum are young too but we're not stupid. They live vicariously through these two hoes and it's so sad. Girls in your teens and 20s:
STOP LOOKING UP TO YOUTUBERS/BEAUTY GURUS AND IG MODELS. Their "jobs" aren't realistic for the majority.
Screenshot_20191009-115622_YouTube.jpg

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”