Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Post by bump »

omg, she's pregnant? I haven't watched her in a while, but damn didn't expect that. She is so vain I never thought she'd want kids because she'd have to share her fake ass body with someone else that will mess it up.

She looks so terrible. She used to be so gorgeous. She is going to regret all the stuff she's done to make herself look so bad.
ImageImageImage

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Re: Lazynin "A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Manchild" Kavari #Ad - Part 7

Post by facet00n »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 am
pinkexxon wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:41 pm
How is Naz okay with Mel posting that? That’s so creepy and disgusting. Not only is he a husband, but he’s also a dad now. That’s inappropriate to post in general but definitely considering the circumstances. She has such low standards.
I am shocked. Didn’t know twitter had stuff like this. But how is Naz OK with this?

She has to be. She knows that anything she contests could be grounds for him upping & leaving. She has to pretend she doesn’t get jealous because he’s a literal whore.

& about her prom dress^ a dress like that would never ever be seen in most schools’ prom, they typically have dress codes for what is appropriate and what isn’t and they’ll threaten to revoke your ticket if you show up like that lol. She was just way too young to start the whole “only covering my nipples” thing. It doesn’t look nice on a high schooler. Those kinds of girls were always out and wilding, drinking, sleeping around and look where it got her lol. Hitched early and married to a bum who sucks her wallet dry and doesn’t view her as anything but a blow up doll

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blueraindrops »

wildturtle wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 am
blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:47 am
facet00n wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:18 am
Also I love how she’s playing the holier than thou card when it comes to wearing lingerie on the internet. She’s been doing this since the beginning of her time, posting pics with her cleavage out, bikinis, etc. Not to mention, her 2016 prom dress LITERALLY only had lace covering her nipples. Most schools would not let that fly. Her entire torso was exposed with the exception of red lace covering her nipples. LMAO. And she was what 16/17???? The fucking nerve
Lmfaoooo don’t even get me started on that prom dress. It was the tackiest and trashiest one I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen quite a few LOL. And that twerking video gets me every fucking time 😂 she really thinks we can’t tell how FAKE her ass looks and how flat it was before 😂😂

Eh. Maybe I’m in the minority but I thought Naz’s prom red looked good for the most part, it flattered her body, and the red color went well with the white lace. Yes you could see the outline of her breasts (aside from the nipples) but it didn’t look trashy to me because everything else was covered up with a high neckline.

Do I think it was appropriate for prom: No, this dress would have been appropriate if she was like 20/21.

I think the stuff Naz wears now and her posts now are way trashier than before, and actually tacky. And her body is only going to look worse after the baby when she inevitably will get even more work done.
I disagree. No school would have ever allowed a dress like that, high neckline or not. It wasn’t appropriate for prom and especially not for a girl her age. The lace barely covering her nipples was not a good look and made her look cheap and trashy. I will admit though that it was one of her better looks before she turned into what she is now.

And I agree her body is gonna look horrible after she gives birth. That’s no shade to her, because every woman’s body changes. But she’s reposted girls who bounced back to their NATURAL hourglass bodies before giving birth, and I think it’s laughable she thinks she’ll get her body back.

Mena_09876
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mena_09876 »

I love how she in the beginning of moving to LA she went on to say that LA is not going to change her but girl... LA definitely have changed her and she is not a self love bad bitch anymore she is a plastic Kim k Kylie Jenner wannabe insecure person..

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

All Naz does is try on hauls. Her vid says “I spent $1000 on White Fox” yet like 30 seconds in she says “they’ve sent me a couple items here and there but this time they sent me a whole haul”. And she clearly states she picked them out and doesn’t say she bought them. That is blatantly lying to your followers like wtf.
She has no sense of fashion. All she wears is the cheap tacky items that are sent to her in PR because she has no other choice — without sponsorships she ain’t eating and neither is pillsbury hoeboy

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

facet00n wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:47 pm
All Naz does is try on hauls. Her vid says “I spent $1000 on White Fox” yet like 30 seconds in she says “they’ve sent me a couple items here and there but this time they sent me a whole haul”. And she clearly states she picked them out and doesn’t say she bought them. That is blatantly lying to your followers like wtf.
She has no sense of fashion. All she wears is the cheap tacky items that are sent to her in PR because she has no other choice — without sponsorships she ain’t eating and neither is pillsbury hoeboy
Omg did you see the whiteish dress she said she hopes to wear to her bridal shower? It was so tacky like it looked cheaply made too (a lot of fashion brands nowadays are like that tho use cheaper quality fabric and sell for an outrageous price) and the slit went all the way up, plus her boobs were hanging out. Ugh like a little cleavage is fine it’s cute even but that was just excessive, plus if you have a high slit then balance it out by covering the top a bit. She has no sense of style though she just wants to prove she’s a “hot soon to be mom” so many ways to do that by still dressing classy.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Nazanin isn’t fit to raise a kid she’s just gonna teach her kids that every insecurity or imperfection can be fixed with plastic surgery or indulging in materialist things. She also has no sense of work ethic. Wish she would move back to Ohio near her parents or something.

blueblue16
Talker
Talker

Post by blueblue16 »

Idk if it’s been addressed here but did anyone see on Naz’a insta story the other day with the photo spread and interview about her being a “YouTube Millionaire.” I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt she is a self-made millionaire through her YouTube haul videos. But can anyone clarify what that was about? I didn’t get to really look into it that day and it’s been deleted since 24 hrs passed.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

blueblue16 wrote:Idk if it’s been addressed here but did anyone see on Naz’a insta story the other day with the photo spread and interview about her being a “YouTube Millionaire.” I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt she is a self-made millionaire through her YouTube haul videos. But can anyone clarify what that was about? I didn’t get to really look into it that day and it’s been deleted since 24 hrs passed.
i know what you’re talking about! i think that’s just her actually teaching million of subscribers. koleen had the same kind interview done i think but i don’t think they’re talking about her being a millionaire because we all know she doesn’t get much money from her videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

blueblue16 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:00 pm
Idk if it’s been addressed here but did anyone see on Naz’a insta story the other day with the photo spread and interview about her being a “YouTube Millionaire.” I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt she is a self-made millionaire through her YouTube haul videos. But can anyone clarify what that was about? I didn’t get to really look into it that day and it’s been deleted since 24 hrs passed.
I saw that too. I think it alludes to YouTube views. I doubt if she made a million dollars, although the pay from the Fenty and Bobbi Brown "ambassadorships" must be significant. I think she has "earned" quite a bit.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Saw an ad with her doing the fenty lingerie try on haul with Mel the scum on a different channel’s video and I skipped that shit soooooo fast y’all lol. Yuck

xbvbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by xbvbyy »

Martin Luis will report on her N word having ass...Someone just gotta DM him

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Yes girl. Because you THINK you look like a Latina. You look like a stressed divorced 40 year old in a midlife crisis that was resolved by excessive fillers and Botox ma’am. The only thing they have in common is the basic bitch instahoe makeup/hair look look and they’re clinging to black guys lol. She needs to get a GRIP

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Pistachiyo wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 pm
Bitch is BARELY pregnant. Wtf kind of content is she going to make when she actually starts to show? She's using up all her ideas on what looks like her stomach when she was built like a quarterback.

Proof she reads here LMAO

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

so my friend is getting married and she said that i should go on windsor for dresses and whatnot so i was like iight bet.... next thing i know i see naz in those cheap ass halloween costumes.... all i see is “not your basic witch” and i’m just like people really get paid to do these captions on websites... and that horrendous ass captions “play up every fantasy” i just.... just a mess i didn’t think i’d see this low budget photoshoot on their website lmao

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

facet00n wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:43 pm
Pistachiyo wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 pm
Bitch is BARELY pregnant. Wtf kind of content is she going to make when she actually starts to show? She's using up all her ideas on what looks like her stomach when she was built like a quarterback.

Proof she reads here LMAO
She reads here but won’t take our advice !!!! Like girl we are the outside eye. Looking in on your life !!!!! Be happy we aren’t blinded LikE you and listen up Bc just Bc we don’t kiss your ass doesn’t mean we want the worst for you ! We wanna help you get outta this hell hole you’re in.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Has anyone noticed that not once has she truly spoken about the fact that she is going to become a MOTHER soon. Like what it means to become one and how she's feeling about that? She talks more about her belly than the baby in it. There's a weird disconnect.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

facet00n wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Yes girl. Because you THINK you look like a Latina. You look like a stressed divorced 40 year old in a midlife crisis that was resolved by excessive fillers and Botox ma’am. The only thing they have in common is the basic bitch instahoe makeup/hair look look and they’re clinging to black guys lol. She needs to get a GRIP
Literally that girl looks super Latina. It’s even more obvious Naz wishes she was one 😂 fuck can you imagine hating yourself that much?

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

facet00n wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:39 pm

I'm probably going to be the minority here and you guys know I never, ever, take up for Naz's silicon self. BUT she's right IMO. I think its because every exotic girl you see online looks similar to that girl in the video. The last couple of seconds, she kind of does really look like her but that's nothing to run home about. This girl could be all natural for all we know, but we also know that all the instagram Build-a-hoes have this common generic look to them. Heck, that girl in the video even looks like one of the Murillo twins. Not saying the chick isnt gorgeous, she is but I do see every other girl with followers looking similar is all.

It just sucks that everyone in Ohio and online used to tell Naz she looks Latina from a young age because that shit really has her thinking she is. Wasn't she Gaga's doppelganger months ago according to her Krew? I mean a few years ago, they even tried telling her that she looked like Rihanna and she ran with that shit all over Twitter. Just be Persian, girl. Like wtf.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

FullSizeRender.jpeg
LOOOOOOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”