Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin “New Body & A Nose Job” Kavari - Part 6

Post by MissForever11 »

pinkexxon wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:19 pm
Isn’t Yas 30?

It’s funny too because Naz acts like she’s 30 years old with no life, while Yas acts like a 20 year-old college student.
27 but I could have sworn she was turning 28 or 29 this year

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

New thread? We're at 41 already.

Post by Guest »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:42 pm
pinkexxon wrote:Judging by Naz’s new video, I’m thinking she’s pregnant
she really tryna be like kylie lmao this is ridiculous. and she got her her body done for what, all that shit gonna go to waste lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For real! & all that fat she put in her ass is gonna end up getting fatter bc that’s what fat does! She’s gonna end up having a sloppy body like Blac Chyna.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:52 pm
I still can't wrap my head around how they try to pawn off their shitty build a bitch bodies as working out but have zero muscle definition. I'm not the most fit but I lost 15 pounds and gained a lot of muscle mass and you can see it. My quads make a big hump in my thighs which neither of them have. I wish their followers would catch on to the lies because it's so damaging to young girls to aspire to look like this and think that working out will get them those results.
Yes!!! If they were so into fitness and that’s really how they got that body, they would look like Teyana Taylor. I think her body is absolutely AMAZING and she is so toned and fit. Puts Lazynin and CottagecheeseAssmin to shame

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

facet00n wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:12 pm
Naija21 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 pm
Yasmin, we see you boo. When you're afraid to say your age on your birthday and like everyone elses comment but you're more comfortable shoving your cottage cheese BBL and McDonalds smelling ass in size extra small bodycon dresses and leggings. Still deceiving your teenage subscribers and being a whole fraud body wise. Yep, true confidence baby girl.

And I cringe whenever she tries to talk in that annoying ass baby voice.
GIRLLLL you didn’t have to read her like that omg :rofl:

She is obsessed with getting the “recognition” her sister gets. Instead of staying put in OH and putting her degree to use other than for memorabilia, she follows her little sister’s footsteps in being an IG hoe in clothes that don’t fit. Sitting on her ass in LA stuffing her face and showing her titties for photos that nobody cares about except desperate thirsty men and teenage girls who need to build up their own confidence. Yasmin needs to act her age and stop pretending she’s still 20 and ditzy. Bitch you’re grown

She said in that q&a with Ponse that she just didn’t have any interest in pharmacy from her job(s) she did after she graduated. I’m not sure if that’s because she didn’t get enough exposure and just made a decision prematurely, or she just realized she truly doesn’t care for the field during her last leg of college. But she said it wasn’t hard for her to obtain her degree because she was always good at math and science. But you can’t do much with just a bachelor’s in pharm if you don’t end up going to pharmacy school and getting your legitimate license. So I guess it’s safe to assume she hated it enough that she figured going to pharmacy school wasn’t worth the hassle. Which ok, I’m not saying she should have worked a job she hates all because she got a degree in it, but it’s not like she’s making waves on insta or YouTube either just riding her sister’s coattails. It’s just embarrassing. And we already know pretty much everyone in real life probably says the same thing when they see where she ended up now; that she only got into it by riding her sister’s coattails since nazanin has been doing YouTube whole Yas was I think, still in hs?

Like at least go back and get a degree in something else?? Like marketing or PR or something.

Like to spend all that money on a degree only to do what she does now?? No way her parents are 100% happy with it. They’re not strict enough to interfere in her life and force her to come back to Ohio and just be miserable in a pharmacy related job, but they definitely can’t be 100% accepting of her decision behind closed doors. How do they even spin it in a good way when people ask them what their daughters do lol. I work a part time job that isn’t related to my degree just to have something to do with my time and I don’t plan to do it for the rest of my life, and my parents lecture me about it every day because it isn’t related to my degree.

Like there’s youtubers out there like Lily Singh who went to school for psychology and she didn’t end up pursuing that degree further, obviously, but she’s done a lot outside of YouTube and she even has her own late night show now which is a huge accomplishment for a POC. Or Deepica Mutyala, who is smaller than lily Singh and in a different industry (also a POC), and she went to school for business and initially planned to go to business school soon after undergrad. And she didn’t but now she has her own start up all about inclusivity within the beauty industry, launched a makeup product, she used to do the Today show, etc.

Yasmin is not within the same category as girls like those so it’s just like sis, what are you doing??? No one would even check for her when the day comes when Naz dies out.

Suzz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Suzz »

Both Yasmin and nazanin keep telling themselves that they're a size small but they're clearly a size m and there is nothing wrong with that, I guess they just won't accept it after they got their bbl lol. Especially with Yasmin she has a tiny waist now but overall she's still kinda chubby.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:28 pm
facet00n wrote:
Naija21 wrote:
Yasmin, we see you boo. When you're afraid to say your age on your birthday and like everyone elses comment but you're more comfortable shoving your cottage cheese BBL and McDonalds smelling ass in size extra small bodycon dresses and leggings. Still deceiving your teenage subscribers and being a whole fraud body wise. Yep, true confidence baby girl.

She is obsessed with getting the “recognition” her sister gets. Instead of staying put in OH and putting her degree to use other than for memorabilia, she follows her little sister’s footsteps in being an IG hoe in clothes that don’t fit. Sitting on her ass in LA stuffing her face and showing her titties for photos that nobody cares about except desperate thirsty men and teenage girls who need to build up their own confidence. Yasmin needs to act her age and stop pretending she’s still 20 and ditzy. Bitch you’re grown

She said in that q&a with Ponse that she just didn’t have any interest in pharmacy from her job(s) she did after she graduated. I’m not sure if that’s because she didn’t get enough exposure and just made a decision prematurely, or she just realized she truly doesn’t care for the field during her last leg of college. But she said it wasn’t hard for her to obtain her degree because she was always good at math and science. But you can’t do much with just a bachelor’s in pharm if you don’t end up going to pharmacy school and getting your legitimate license. So I guess it’s safe to assume she hated it enough that she figured going to pharmacy school wasn’t worth the hassle. Which ok, I’m not saying she should have worked a job she hates all because she got a degree in it, but it’s not like she’s making waves on insta or YouTube either just riding her sister’s coattails. It’s just embarrassing. And we already know pretty much everyone in real life probably says the same thing when they see where she ended up now; that she only got into it by riding her sister’s coattails since nazanin has been doing YouTube whole Yas was I think, still in hs?

Like at least go back and get a degree in something else?? Like marketing or PR or something.

Like to spend all that money on a degree only to do what she does now?? No way her parents are 100% happy with it. They’re not strict enough to interfere in her life and force her to come back to Ohio and just be miserable in a pharmacy related job, but they definitely can’t be 100% accepting of her decision behind closed doors. How do they even spin it in a good way when people ask them what their daughters do lol. I work a part time job that isn’t related to my degree just to have something to do with my time and I don’t plan to do it for the rest of my life, and my parents lecture me about it every day because it isn’t related to my degree.

Like there’s youtubers out there like Lily Singh who went to school for psychology and she didn’t end up pursuing that degree further, obviously, but she’s done a lot outside of YouTube and she even has her own late night show now which is a huge accomplishment for a POC. Or Deepica Mutyala, who is smaller than lily Singh and in a different industry (also a POC), and she went to school for business and initially planned to go to business school soon after undergrad. And she didn’t but now she has her own start up all about inclusivity within the beauty industry, launched a makeup product, she used to do the Today show, etc.

Yasmin is not within the same category as girls like those so it’s just like sis, what are you doing??? No one would even check for her when the day comes when Naz dies out.
When Naz started youTube Yasmin was starting or already in college actually, yikes. Someone mentioned way back in another thread that their brother went to college for the same thing, if not similar only to be working in the family restaurant.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

MissForever11 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
facet00n wrote:
Naija21 wrote:

When Naz started youTube Yasmin was starting or already in college actually, yikes. Someone mentioned way back in another thread that their brother went to college for the same thing, if not similar only to be working in the family restaurant.

I don’t understand the situation with their brother at all. He apparently lived in LA for a short while “for work” and then he moved back home. Does he really just work at the restaurant full time back in Ohio? How does he afford his car? It’s a nice ass Mercedes.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

ladies, it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:25 am
MissForever11 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
facet00n wrote:
Naija21 wrote:

I don’t understand the situation with their brother at all. He apparently lived in LA for a short while “for work” and then he moved back home. Does he really just work at the restaurant full time back in Ohio? How does he afford his car? It’s a nice ass Mercedes.
He runs a hookah lounge but I'm 99% sure that goes hand in hand with the restaurant.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Weird Vagina wrote:ladies, it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
i believe we said the next thread name should be neighzenin!

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Wasn't that the thread name back in Part 4?

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

MissForever11 wrote:
tinyjammybeans wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Wasn't that the thread name back in Part 4?
oop you’re right, my bad! i do remember a couple posts ago someone mentioned it being a new thread. forget it!

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:14 pm
ladies, it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
True Life: Lazynin BBL Kavari and Mel the Jobless Jiggly Manchild

The Horrors of Nazanin: A Dying Channel, Botched Surgeries and Wallet to the Stay-At-Home Husband

Naz “I morphed into another species #Ad” Kavari

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I remember that when Naz went to FIDM to see if she could attend next year Yasmin mentioned that maybe she would like to go too to study again. I think she could do online classes or maybe do another degree that she might enjoy

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:39 am
I remember that when Naz went to FIDM to see if she could attend next year Yasmin mentioned that maybe she would like to go too to study again. I think she could do online classes or maybe do another degree that she might enjoy

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Holy shit I completely forgot about the FIDM phase. But you’re right, she did tour at one point so I thought that meant she was somewhat serious about it. I mean it’s fashion school but at least it would have been more productive than what she’s doing with her life/channel now. And she would have still gotten more views/opportunities to broaden her content bc she would have been able to do college related videos.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I always wondered if that FIDM trip was to fool Baba and mama about her interest in LA. I don't think she ever applied or had a formal interview, did she? And what was she going to show FIDM about her fashion interest, sketches, knowledge of designers, fashion history, anything? She used it as an excuse to get to LA and the rest is history.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”