Nazanin "Suga Mama" Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 5

bentbladii
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin "Suga Mama" Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 5

Post by bentbladii »

Omg sooo true with the daddy issues. no offense to them but that just shows how Naz puts up with Mel and how their relationship works. She wants so hard to be "couple goals" and tries to act like how her mama and baba do but honey they have like what 4 kids, REAL jobs (I get youtube is but...you know) and are married. Ouff my parents don't know how easy they have it with me lmfaooooo (jokes)

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Wrong thread but these young YouTubers (aged 17-25) have a fucking OBSESSION with wanting to be thick and curvy. Aidette is intentionally GAINING WEIGHT just so she can thirst trap on Instagram and dress like a whole thot (hauls)on YouTube. For fucks sake, Nazanin and Aidette are so fucking LOOKS AND BEAUTY OBSESSED! I freak out more when I don't get A's on my assignments and exams but these dumb vapid girls freak out if their Instagram picture isn't receiving likes or "hate" comments". This just shows how fucked up their priorities are. Canela is BY FARRR the only young YouTuber that I genuinely like because her head is screwed on right. In fact, she looks better than both Aidette and Nazanin and has BRAINS, PERSONALITY, AND GRACE to match as well. These other two are most likely gonna freak out when they turn 30 because that's the age where they can't get away with being overly superficial, vapid, and air headed.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Yas already deleted her pregnant for a day video. Not even surprised.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

MissForever11 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:30 pm
Yas already deleted her pregnant for a day video. Not even surprised.
Was she getting a lot of hate?

Chaibunny11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Chaibunny11 »

No it barely got any views I’m guessing that’s why.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

What kind of idea even is that tho? We all know when they actually get pregnant they will lose their figures and probably be super pissed lol

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 pm
What kind of idea even is that tho? We all know when they actually get pregnant they will lose their figures and probably be super pissed lol
Now sis......... We all know Yas main intent on posting that video was for her teen minions and horny guys to gas her on being a MILF, "hot mom". Some girls even went as far to say that she's the "prettiest pregnant woman they've ever seen"???? Mama Kavari probably demanded she delete it and rightfully so. Looks and beauty is really all these two care about. Nothing else

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Naija21 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:22 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 pm
Now sis......... We all know Yas main intent on posting that video was for her teen minions and horny guys to gas her on being a MILF, "hot mom". Some girls even went as far to say that she's the "prettiest pregnant woman they've ever seen"???? Mama Kavari probably demanded she delete it and rightfully so. Looks and beauty is really all these two care about. Nothing else
Haha, totally true. I got through like 3 seconds of the video before I noped out. It seems like such a weird challenge to do imo. I HOPE her mom told her to take it down but seeing as how she has failed both girls somehow, I'm not holding out much hope lol.

I do wonder if their mom is religious at all? Their dad definitely isn't, but sometimes I wonder how their mom feels about their "careers"

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

y'all yas just reuploaded her pregnancy video lmaooo

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

blueraindrops wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:55 pm
I saw and I feel like she shortened the video? I remember it being like 11 minutes the first time, and now 7.

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

MissForever11 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:16 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
I saw and I feel like she shortened the video? I remember it being like 11 minutes the first time, and now 7.
Did she cut out the Naz reaction or something? Cuz it was in the preview but not the rest of the video. But nonetheless the stupidest video ever.

Also what does her friend Ponse do? Like she's just been living with Yaz? Does she even work or does Yaz pay for her everywhere? Idk seems like these girls both have a bum problem (even tho Mel is the bummest one) but idk

MagicK
Talker
Talker

Post by MagicK »

This is THE MOST cringe video I’ve ever seen. WHO does this? This is legitimately the weirdest cringiest thing. It’s not funny, it’s not cute. If I knew someone in real life who went out with a fake belly for a day I would be genuinely creeped out by that person and seriously wonder about their judgment. Especially someone in their mid twenties. What the actual fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nazanin

Post by Naija21 »

MagicK wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:50 pm
This is THE MOST cringe video I’ve ever seen. WHO does this? This is legitimately the weirdest cringiest thing. It’s not funny, it’s not cute. If I knew someone in real life who went out with a fake belly for a day I would be genuinely creeped out by that person and seriously wonder about their judgment. Especially someone in their mid twenties. What the actual fuck

When you're 26 and idolize the Kardashians, you're probably gonna adopt a valid, airhead personality as well. Kim Kardashian is in her late 30s and is still living, acting and acting like she's 21.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nazanin

Post by Naija21 »

MagicK wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:50 pm

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

bentbladii wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:31 pm
MissForever11 wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:
Did she cut out the Naz reaction or something? Cuz it was in the preview but not the rest of the video. But nonetheless the stupidest video ever.

Also what does her friend Ponse do? Like she's just been living with Yaz? Does she even work or does Yaz pay for her everywhere? Idk seems like these girls both have a bum problem (even tho Mel is the bummest one) but idk
Just figured it out! There was a part in the first video of Ponse and her cooking up some fish that wasn't reuploaded. I think this is because she realized that a LOT pregnant women are advised not to eat seafood.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

sis couldn’t even do her damn research before trying to fake a pregnancy. idiot this whole thing is stupid overall. but she got what she probably wanted, people calling her cute while pregnant.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

bentbladii wrote:
MissForever11 wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:

Ponse looks and acts like such an airhead. It seems Yas and Naz don't have any friends outside of each other so they're importing friends from back home lmao

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

blueraindrops wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:45 pm
bentbladii wrote:
MissForever11 wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:

Ponse looks and acts like such an airhead. It seems Yas and Naz don't have any friends outside of each other so they're importing friends from back home lmao
CTFU OMG importing friends you have me DEAD :rofl: :rofl: But yeah when they hang with other influensers it looks forced and fake just for the uploads. Like I dont think they actually have fun/it looks so fake.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

bentbladii wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:41 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:45 pm
bentbladii wrote:
MissForever11 wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:

CTFU OMG importing friends you have me DEAD :rofl: :rofl: But yeah when they hang with other influensers it looks forced and fake just for the uploads. Like I dont think they actually have fun/it looks so fake.
LOL, its why Naz pays for Mel to do everything. She can't find a guy on her own (financial/success) level in LA, so she settles for Mel. They are the types to pay for friendships and relationships because they seem toxic af. How long until Paula moves to LA?

shesaiddat__
Debater
Debater

Post by shesaiddat__ »

hey guys! it’s been so long since ive posted here but I stumbled across a video I took of my dog in like 2016 and in the background I was watching a naz video and she says “and @nazaninkavari just like my username” BUT the thing is she pronounced kavari like “Ka-vair-ee” not “Kah-vah-ree” like they say now. Idk I thought it was weird because i know for a fact they shortened their name from kavarizadeh to kavari to sound more acceptable but using different pronunciation is just weird to me. this girl is so fake it’s insane, what do you guys think?

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”