rosey515 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 pm
bentbladii wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 pm
gossipletter432 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:34 pm
bentbladii wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:05 pm
Tbh thats all I see them both as. They just try to "flex" legit everything (free events they go to, shit they get, and sponserships). Like if I lived in Cali I would def be doing more shit (hiking, exploring the city) fun shit. Like it's beyond me how she has no ideas for content when she lives in such an amazing state.

Naz legit looks so freaking old in her insta post. She def looks like those 40 year old moms that get work done and wanna look young. She also really did look like mel was her son omggg. :o It's so funny too cuz ever since she got work done and is getting hate comments she's being more active with liking the ass kissing comments then trying to "attack/defend" herself against "haters". Tbh I don't even think it's just her nose. She really is starting to look like how she is on the inside. It's sad, she was like one of the most gorgeous women i've ever seen and now looks worse than karla and all of them (she looks like a Persian man cross dressing from the neck up)
Everything you said was spot on. I am just confused because honestly Mel doesn’t even seem like Mel’s type. He smokes and drinks and is ugly as hell. At this point she’s made herself as ugly as him so they both got that. Maybe she also drinks and smokes but I know for a fact her parents have to be so disappointed in her. She’s going as far away from their culture as possible!
I totally agree like she made and exception for him or some shit. Cuz we all know if another guy who isn't mel but his personality was exactly like him she be like ew tf. IMO but im def not sure maybe she lost her virginity to him. I know a lot people (guys and girls) when they lose their virginity to someone they wanna stay with them forever and feel like obligated to stay and make a family and be all happy and shit idk seems like her

If I remember correctly, she lost her virginity to Mel in the car and she initiated it. I still wonder how her parents feel about this. Having sex before marriage in the Persian culture is frowned upon. She is truly going as far away from her culture as possible!
Lol when and where was this said. I’ve never even heard naz say the word sex.

it was on one of Mel’s Q&A videos or something but i think he took it out??. there was a video floating around on twitter like a year ago i believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosey515
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin "Suga Mama" Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 5

Post by rosey515 »

gossipletter432 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:21 pm
rosey515 wrote:
bentbladii wrote:
gossipletter432 wrote:
bentbladii wrote:

Tbh thats all I see them both as. They just try to "flex" legit everything (free events they go to, shit they get, and sponserships). Like if I lived in Cali I would def be doing more shit (hiking, exploring the city) fun shit. Like it's beyond me how she has no ideas for content when she lives in such an amazing state.

Naz legit looks so freaking old in her insta post. She def looks like those 40 year old moms that get work done and wanna look young. She also really did look like mel was her son omggg. :o It's so funny too cuz ever since she got work done and is getting hate comments she's being more active with liking the ass kissing comments then trying to "attack/defend" herself against "haters". Tbh I don't even think it's just her nose. She really is starting to look like how she is on the inside. It's sad, she was like one of the most gorgeous women i've ever seen and now looks worse than karla and all of them (she looks like a Persian man cross dressing from the neck up)
Everything you said was spot on. I am just confused because honestly Mel doesn’t even seem like Mel’s type. He smokes and drinks and is ugly as hell. At this point she’s made herself as ugly as him so they both got that. Maybe she also drinks and smokes but I know for a fact her parents have to be so disappointed in her. She’s going as far away from their culture as possible!
I totally agree like she made and exception for him or some shit. Cuz we all know if another guy who isn't mel but his personality was exactly like him she be like ew tf. IMO but im def not sure maybe she lost her virginity to him. I know a lot people (guys and girls) when they lose their virginity to someone they wanna stay with them forever and feel like obligated to stay and make a family and be all happy and shit idk seems like her

If I remember correctly, she lost her virginity to Mel in the car and she initiated it. I still wonder how her parents feel about this. Having sex before marriage in the Persian culture is frowned upon. She is truly going as far away from her culture as possible!
She never said it, but in one of Mel's (deleted) videos, he mentioned that she initiated it. Anyone else know more details?

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nazanin

Post by blueraindrops »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:00 pm
y’all ever stop to think how creative her channel would have been if naz went to college??! it’s pretty much relatable content for almost every person especially her fans because she has a young fan base and some of them might have actual questions about college (ie: her damn “””inspirational videos””” would definitely come into play) and how’s the college life but lmao she reunited her own channel by skipping out of college to continue her youtube career and live an obvious fake life in California Image it’s so sad. i feel so sorry for the people who actually live there - it’s just being overpopulated with youtubers.

Her channel definitely peaked when she was in high school. I'm sure if she went to college it would have blown up even more. Now she lives a boring aimless life in LA - not rich enough to warrant that much attention, just another wannabe actress who happens to have a YouTube channel. Her personality also isn't that engaging either, she's just nice to look at.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

rosey515 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 am
gossipletter432 wrote:
rosey515 wrote:
bentbladii wrote:
gossipletter432 wrote:

She never said it, but in one of Mel's (deleted) videos, he mentioned that she initiated it. Anyone else know more details?
Ew who tf would wanna lose their virginity in a car lmao

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:42 am
rosey515 wrote:
gossipletter432 wrote:
rosey515 wrote:
bentbladii wrote:

Bumsssssss. Girl, unfortunately, I've dealt with ugly ass bums(only 2). They prey on young, inexperienced woman and girls.

_gossipguru_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _gossipguru_ »

:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

_gossipguru_ wrote::roll:
MAAAANN she looks old.... she really aged and that’s because of all that damn botox

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread. any title suggestions?

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Naija21 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:00 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:42 am
rosey515 wrote:
gossipletter432 wrote:
rosey515 wrote:

Bumsssssss. Girl, unfortunately, I've dealt with ugly ass bums(only 2). They prey on young, inexperienced woman and girls.
I went back to the old thread where the video of Mel talking about losing his virginity was posted but whoever's Twitter account it was is suspended so it's gone.

Vanessaokweyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Vanessaokweyy »

Ohh no... y’all need to chill with that transphobic shit because I do not find that entertaining. She looks botched and old but manly ??? I saw her ig story a couple days ago and she literally got the same body she retweeted a couple months prior to her surgery. [attachment=0]AE1B801A-A4D3-437A-AA22-1766675C4430.png[/attachment
Her wide flat ass really wants us to believe she worked out 😂 and her face without make up ... she looks ten times way older.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Vanessaokweyy wrote:Ohh no... y’all need to chill with that transphobic shit because I do not find that entertaining. She looks botched and old but manly ??? I saw her ig story a couple days ago and she literally got the same body she retweeted a couple months prior to her surgery. [attachment=0]AE1B801A-A4D3-437A-AA22-1766675C4430.png[/attachment
Her wide flat ass really wants us to believe she worked out Image and her face without make up ... she looks ten times way older.

i stay away from calling her a man tbh. i’m not with that at all. but she really blaming.... her cat for posting a pic... okay then. weird flex but alright . she all the way messed up

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:30 pm
Vanessaokweyy wrote:Ohh no... y’all need to chill with that transphobic shit because I do not find that entertaining. She looks botched and old but manly ??? I saw her ig story a couple days ago and she literally got the same body she retweeted a couple months prior to her surgery. [attachment=0]AE1B801A-A4D3-437A-AA22-1766675C4430.png[/attachment
Her wide flat ass really wants us to believe she worked out Image and her face without make up ... she looks ten times way older.

i stay away from calling her a man tbh. i’m not with that at all. but she really blaming.... her cat for posting a pic... okay then. weird flex but alright . she all the way messed up

My apologies since I came off the wrong way calling her a man, I didn't get any further than that. Also that Kim K joke is so old now, but Naz wants to be a Kardashian anyway. (For anyone confused: A few years ago Kim said "North posted that while playing games on my phone" when an old bikini pic was posted out of no where.)

gossipletter432
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipletter432 »

I don’t know why but I never noticed yasmin had this much work done to her face until I was watching an old vlog the other day.

gossipletter432
Learner
Learner

MissForever11 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:43 pm
tinyjammybeans wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:30 pm

My apologies since I came off the wrong way calling her a man, I didn't get any further than that. Also that Kim K joke is so old now, but Naz wants to be a Kardashian anyway. (For anyone confused: A few years ago Kim said "North posted that while playing games on my phone" when an old bikini pic was posted out of no where.)
I don’t apologize for calling her a man and that is because the pictures where I call her a man are ones that are super edited. If someone takes offense please explain to me why because I don’t really understand. In one of these pictures she doesn’t look like a man at all and in videos and most of her pictures she doesn’t look like a man. It’s only when she gets heavy on the edits that her jaw line and nose begin the look very manly. Again someone explain to me how that is offensive.

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

bentbladii wrote:
trashtalking101 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:48 am
hes such a loser trying to flex that he's in "first class" its embarrassing. Also that is defs not first class when you still have the same leg room as economy. When people talk about first class they talk about first class on Fly Emirates, British Airways etc, not on some domestic airline like southwest or united. how he even trying flex when he didn't pay for it himself

Naz legit looks so freaking old in her insta post. She def looks like those 40 year old moms that get work done and wanna look young. She also really did look like mel was her son omggg. :o It's so funny too cuz ever since she got work done and is getting hate comments she's being more active with liking the ass kissing comments then trying to "attack/defend" herself against "haters". Tbh I don't even think it's just her nose. She really is starting to look like how she is on the inside. It's sad, she was like one of the most gorgeous women i've ever seen and now looks worse than karla and all of them

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

I removed my part just cuz I get how that could be taken but what she looked like she had manly features in the yellow dress. I also don't see how that is transphobic to say she looks like a man but if that offended anyone apologies. Like if she was trans cool, but her face did look manly and different. I think every single one of her new photos have looked straight out ugly and weird and how shes getting comments with people saying how amazing she looks is beyond me.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Nazanin looks like a man in some photos and some of y'all will deal. If she wants to continue to age herself with these procedures, then so be it.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

gossipletter432 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:48 pm
I don’t know why but I never noticed yasmin had this much work done to her face until I was watching an old vlog the other day.
Yas' work is more subtle and imo a lot more natural looking. I think her lips and nose fit her face a lot better. Naz, on the other hand, didn't need any work. She was way prettier than Yas was. Sure, she had a boxy build, but why is that such a bad thing? Kylie Jenner also had the same body and now that she's had Stormi she looks like a wisdom tooth. I don't even see where she gets all this money to maintain her procedures and keep getting work done.

gossipletter432
Learner
Learner

bentbladii wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 pm
I removed my part just cuz I get how that could be taken but what she looked like she had manly features in the yellow dress. I also don't see how that is transphobic to say she looks like a man but if that offended anyone apologies. Like if she was trans cool, but her face did look manly and different. I think every single one of her new photos have looked straight out ugly and weird and how shes getting comments with people saying how amazing she looks is beyond me.
Lol thank you. I completely understand how it would be transphobic if she was transgender... But she’s not. Not only has naz made herself look the way she does today, but also continues to put edits over her photos. I’m not saying any of this to be hateful it just really upsets me because I genuinely used to like naz. I would always put pictures of her on my vision boards, But to think I looked up to a bitch with no self confidence or who let her self confidence get as low as it now is disgusts me. She also does no good for the platform she has. Her jeans don’t fit her because her body is fake! She literally came out with jeans to fit fake asses... all I can say is wow. She also likes and posts screenshots of subscribers saying she inspired them to get their nose done, breast done, etc. saying she feels so much love... that is just beyond me. On top of that she comes from a strict culture. I can only imagine how embarrassing and disrespectful this must be for her parents. And I also wish naz would be more open about her relationship. It’s obviously that whenever her parents come into town, Mel flees. I also know certain cultures are strict about dating outside of their culture. I wish she’d share the struggles she’s had because it would be RELATABLE. I saw one of her subscribers ask for her to share how her and Mel were able to move in together due to her culture. And lastly like I’ve mentioned and many others, Mel is a bum. He barely works and lives off her. What type of role model is she to young girls. Okay sorry I had to vent lol.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

gossipletter432 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:09 pm
bentbladii wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 pm
Lol thank you. I completely understand how it would be transphobic if she was transgender... But she’s not. Not only has naz made herself look the way she does today, but also continues to put edits over her photos. I’m not saying any of this to be hateful it just really upsets me because I genuinely used to like naz. I would always put pictures of her on my vision boards, But to think I looked up to a bitch with no self confidence or who let her self confidence get as low as it now is disgusts me. She also does no good for the platform she has. Her jeans don’t fit her because her body is fake! She literally came out with jeans to fit fake asses... all I can say is wow. She also likes and posts screenshots of subscribers saying she inspired them to get their nose done, breast done, etc. saying she feels so much love... that is just beyond me. On top of that she comes from a strict culture. I can only imagine how embarrassing and disrespectful this must be for her parents. And I also wish naz would be more open about her relationship. It’s obviously that whenever her parents come into town, Mel flees. I also know certain cultures are strict about dating outside of their culture. I wish she’d share the struggles she’s had because it would be RELATABLE. I saw one of her subscribers ask for her to share how her and Mel were able to move in together due to her culture. And lastly like I’ve mentioned and many others, Mel is a bum. He barely works and lives off her. What type of role model is she to young girls. Okay sorry I had to vent lol.
TBH for most Persians plastic surgery is a status symbol. For a long time in Iran women would wear nose bandages long after their surgeries because getting a nose job was socially acceptable. She obviously has very bad body dysmorphia because she didn't fit into the ideal for what an exotic beauty should like, which is basically Kim K. There is no reason in my mind why Naz HAD to get a bbl and a boob job. Mel obviously pressured her into it, which is sad because he is a little ass boy.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”