gossiperjess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by gossiperjess »

Niake wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:Idk if anyone is into astrology here but Naz is a sag with a Leo moon which I feel like a lot of her narcissism and constant need for validation comes from that. Also Yasmin is a Leo with an Aries moon if that clears anything up... lol
naz is definitely narcissistic. Yas is more chill and friendly. Naz thinks her beauty intimidates people but really it’s cause she’s a bitch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her beauty doesnt intimidate people.. her horselike features do

Niake
Talker
Talker

Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by Niake »

Can the new naz thread have horse in the name pretty please!!

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

not gonna lie y’all naz does need a new thread this one is really long

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

Ewwwww someone on Twitter said they trust her opinion like 'it's God's word' and ofc she retweeted it. Her followers are idiots for looking up to this airhead bimbo.

MagicK
Talker
Talker

Post by MagicK »

I am seriously so curious about her finances. HOW does she make that much??? She barely uploads and her growth has been so slow in the last year, plus she spends SUCH ABSURD AMOUNTS of money??

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

MagicK wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 199c57.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>d57d7a5bcac23b84cde1f4d29f199c57</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I am seriously so curious about her finances. HOW does she make that much??? She barely uploads and her growth has been so slow in the last year, plus she spends SUCH ABSURD AMOUNTS of money??

Girl, I ask myself this same question all the time. It seems like every girl who is either pretty or wears Fashion Nova clothes on YouTube or Instagram is making absurd amount of money just sitting on their asses doing nothing. But blame the stupid girls who are watching and supporting her videos. That girl that said she trusts Naz word like God is a true sad pathetic fool :rofl: :rofl:. I side eye ANYONE who looks up to these YouTube/Instagram hoes

Post by Guest »

Image Image She’s looks so awkward

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Why is Triana's ugly ass in that picture??? She looks like shes tryna be some young boys Suga mama :rofl: :rofl:

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

Naz looks soooo ugly, idk what changed about her but she looks like a 35 year old teacher

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

Niake wrote:Naz looks soooo ugly, idk what changed about her but she looks like a 35 year old teacher

Girl right :rofl: the pic in the ig story Naz looks particularly hideous, like a chipmunk Medusa :o I thought naz would go through the camera roll of anyone who takes pictures of her and approves them before they posted! She should really start doing that, cos there are hella unflattering photos of her out there, usually taken by someone who doesn't know her angles :rofl:

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Wait, hold up, so you mean to tell me Triana followed Mel and Naz to Texas, just from looking at the Snapchat posts!?!?!!?? What kind of fuckery is this??? This women is unbelievable and pathetic. Isnt she the same woman who spent a shit load of money on plastic surgery to look good for selfies??? If Naz keepa up with this woman, she might do the same and she was wayyyyy prettier before these cosmetic procedures. Why tf is Mel supporting this. Well, I guess since he's jobless, theres not much he can do to convince her not to.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Naija21 wrote:Wait, hold up, so you mean to tell me Triana followed Mel and Naz to Texas, just from looking at the Snapchat posts!?!?!!?? What kind of fuckery is this??? This women is unbelievable and pathetic. Isnt she the same woman who spent a shit load of money on plastic surgery to look good for selfies??? If Naz keepa up with this woman, she might do the same and she was wayyyyy prettier before these cosmetic procedures. Why tf is Mel supporting this. Well, I guess since he's jobless, theres not much he can do to convince her not to.
Triana is Nazs manager so this Texas thing is probably a brand deal that the manager should be at.

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

Naz is NOTHING without facetune and the right angles lol

6sideting
Informer
Informer