Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin kavari

Post by dinnerjam1 »

She doesn't seem to have a thread on GG, I've only ever seen her mentioned on Nathali Paris' thread.

She seems to keep to herself, she only ever does videos with her sister(although Nathali did appear in an old vlog of Nazanin's). Her seemingly not hanging with others or doing collabs probably keeps her out of trouble and drama. So eh, she's pretty boring to me. Her entire 'look' isn't even interesting.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I think she's very pretty and stunning and I love her hair :love2: but she looks like she's 27 and she's 17. I prefer her sister Yasmin she seems so fun :tu:

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Yeah the girl is gorgeous and I totally get her "confident" vibe, but sometimes she comes off a little ratchet to me :? especially on twitter. I agree her sister is more fun idk I think she's so sweet and chill lol.. maybe it's because she's actually older/mature so she doesn't come off as a little high schooler acting like a know it all

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

milkshakes wrote:Yeah the girl is gorgeous and I totally get her "confident" vibe, but sometimes she comes off a little ratchet to me :? especially on twitter. I agree her sister is more fun idk I think she's so sweet and chill lol.. maybe it's because she's actually older/mature so she doesn't come off as a little high schooler acting like a know it all
I have a hard time finding someone truly confident when the person looks like just another Kylie Jenner wannabe without their own style and personality, like a sheep.

ceilanii
Learner
Learner

Post by ceilanii »

I don't like that she's always flaunting money and talking about money she kind of has that I'm better than everyone vibe. She applies orange foundation and cakes on so much makeup and she really needs to fix those eyebrows. the way she poses in her mirror pics with her legs open like dawn she's doing the most looking like big bird. But anyways the most annoying thing is her stank attitide

dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker

Post by dinnerjam1 »

addicted2gossip wrote:I have a hard time finding someone truly confident when the person looks like just another Kylie Jenner wannabe without their own style and personality, like a sheep.
This is exactly what I mean when I say she's boring. She's a very beautiful girl, but she looks and acts like every other "Instagram Baddie".
ceilanii wrote:I don't like that she's always flaunting money and talking about money she kind of has that I'm better than everyone vibe. She applies orange foundation and cakes on so much makeup and she really needs to fix those eyebrows. the way she poses in her mirror pics with her legs open like dawn she's doing the most looking like big bird. But anyways the most annoying thing is her stank attitide

Yeah, I kind of get that vibe from her as well. I commented on her attitude once and basically got yelled at by a subscriber about me being jealous of her "confidence".

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

The girl is gorgeous, but I agree with you she's too basic. Her style is like Kylie's or another IG baddie. And she wears too much makeup but without it she's beautiful too. I found her vlogs hilarious specially the one with her sister they always have problems with their flights :rofl:

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Yeahh I get what you guys mean lmao I meant I appreciate her confidence as a person not from her style or social media fans or whatever. She does dress pretty basic and tries really hard to be a lil Kylie Jenner I completely agree, but what I meant was that in her oldddd videos I remember thinking that her attitude and confidence was really cool.... if that makes sense lol

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

LaurieShelby wrote:The girl is gorgeous, but I agree with you she's too basic. Her style is like Kylie's or another IG baddie. And she wears too much makeup but without it she's beautiful too. I found her vlogs hilarious specially the one with her sister they always have problems with their flights :rofl:
Agreed, just hoping she won't ruin her face like her former friend Nathalie Paris.

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Honestly idk why she keeps posting outfit videos if she literally wears the same thing just in different colors. A kim k looking ass bodycon dress and a crop tank with leggings? *dj khaled voice* ANOTHER ONE -.-

dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker

Post by dinnerjam1 »

milkshakes wrote:Honestly idk why she keeps posting outfit videos if she literally wears the same thing just in different colors. A kim k looking ass bodycon dress and a crop tank with leggings? *dj khaled voice* ANOTHER ONE -.-
I didn't even watch that. Her style isn't interesting enough to watch a damn near 5 minute video about.

I did watch her can acne video, though. As soon as I read her description box I rolled my eyes. I thought she'd talk about her experience with Accutane, but she just talked about an acne subscription service.

Tbh, she can't really credit whatever service she's sponsored by for her clear skin if she did have a course of Accuatne as 90% of patients don't experience acne after finishing their prescription. If you somehow manage to be the 10% that do continue to get acne after your course of Accutane you go through an extra course, usually for a much shorter period of time.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Her style is like Kim's there's nothing special :? She basically copies everything Kim or the kardashians wears and that's it, she posted a picture on Ig yesterday and I swear I thought she was 27 or something :o Her acne video was a joke tbh :roll: she really didn't say anything special she was promoting a brand and that's it :? And her video about what guys really think was so boring. She wasn't talking and she seems so bored filming it :(

ceilanii
Learner
Learner

Post by ceilanii »

She's so fucken orange. Her contour is always muddy. Her highlighting concealer is way to light for her orangyness and don't even get me started on those nasty brows.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I don't get why she uses a self tan when she has a really nice tan. Algo I saw her video with Kris London and she almost confirm that she's virgin :? i don't know if she was joking :FU: in all the comments guys are crazy with her and I don't get the hype tbh :? She's gorgeous but I see girls that are way better than her :?

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Yeah I completely agree. She says she "looks mature regardless if she has makeup on" which isn't true at all. She looks at the MOST maybe 20 or 21 years old with just mascara and lipgloss on (or light full face makeup). but with a heavy full face of makeup, tight outfit, and a push up bra she literally looks 28. She's not even legal and she looks 10 years older than her age. Like she'll probably look 40 in just 5 years or something idk :? I feel like it gets to a point where it's just not even a cute look anymore. It looks like she's playing dress up acting like some "mature twitter and insta baddie/hoe" aka a hot, experienced, and untouchable "dream girl" that all the boys love to chase or thirst after.... but at the end of the day she's just a young high school girl. It looks awkward and cringey as hell. It's like how on toddlers and tiaras you see little girls that look 8 or 9 years old but are actually 4 or 5. It's so strange!

dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker

Post by dinnerjam1 »

milkshakes wrote:It looks like she's playing dress up acting like some "mature twitter and insta baddie/hoe" aka a hot, experienced, and untouchable "dream girl" that all the boys love to chase or thirst after.... but at the end of the day she's just a young high school girl. It looks awkward and cringey as hell

YIKES :?

Being underage and trying to get "holla'd" at by older men isn't something to aspire for.
Getting holla'd at by grown ass men as a 13 year old is not fun. It's literally fucking terrifying.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I actually like Nazanin and have for a long time because she's always been so humble and sweet towards her supporters, BUT all of that began to change a couple of months ago since her weightloss. She says she dropped about 20lbs about being sick for an entire months or 6 weeks, that's cool and all but her head enlarged once everyone started saying how "bomb" her new body is. Also, I can't stand the way Naz acts on Twitter, it's so different to her sweet Youtube personality. It's funny how much more bitchy she is when she is with Maral Abedin though, they act so fake and it's all about "Instagram Baddie" appeal for the two of them. I'm all team Yasmin Kavari though, she's so mature. I'm hoping Naz gets herself together before all this new-found social media fame gets to her head.

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

YES exactly! I had to unfollow her from twitter today she's childish afff. Everyone got on her case about cultural appropriation and she called out everyone who wasn't kissing her ass. She's trying SO hard to be an "internet baddie" it's just awkward at this point. I def prefer her youtube videos because she's tolerable... I feel so bad for Maral because she invites this girl over to stay with her/her family and Naz acts like she's some celebrity like little girl relax. I know they're friends and they're probably like nah we're cool, but Maral looks intimidated half the time. All the attention has definitely gone Naz's head.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Omg, yes! I know I said Naz acts differently around Maral in my previous post but now I see it's actually just all Naz, like that's the real her and she's a sad case. Since getting to LA, she hasn't stopped making sure all the focus is on her. And let's be real, it's so obvious she's living for the attention people are giving her and Kris London since she so badly wants to start getting labeled as Kim and Kanye the second she turns 18. In the span of a WEEK, Naz has changed for the worst or is just showing her true colors daily. It's funny how her little group of girlfriends (Aidette, Kolleen, ect) are all quite big on Youtube and social, but Naz is the only one acting as if she's a Hollywood star or whatever. As for her braids, she could have been more mature towards the people bashing her instead of acting like a typical spoiled teenage brat. Lol, we have a long summer ahead of us with this chick.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”