Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

NYCGirl wrote:Yasmin and Jonida don't follow each other on Instagram anymore. Im actually pretty sad because I liked Jonida and I was secretly hoping she would appear in a vlog :/
I had to quickly check this cause I love their friendship. Yas follows Jonida but Jonida doesn't follow Yas on insta. Also Jonida uploaded a pic on insta and 'Amiga' commented saying the cropping hurts his eyes but cute though. And Jonida replied saying 'I'm not trying to be a Instagram model so I don't have to make my pics look perfect, thanks though' when I first read her reply I thought she was replying to a random then I saw it was him. Oh no looks like there's some tension. That's a shame, I liked Yas,Amiga and Jonida. But that reply back from Jonida was weird. Something must've gone down as 'Amiga' always comments on Yas's pics with a love heart emoji.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Naija21 »

Naz and Has especially Naz: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR HATERS. Y'all don't have any haters. You're just a spoiled brat that has never received any tough discipline so you think anyone disagreeing with you hates you. Grow tf up. Please!!! "Pretty" girls like you are a dime a dozen because if you didn't have the looks you have, you wouldve been more humble and down to earth. When your looks fade, you'll just end up being a HAS BEEN. Am I right ladies?? :rofl: :rofl:

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Big Nose Kavari is sooo fucking annoying man
. :rofl: :rofl:

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker

Post by TotallySocialSpies »

Naija21 wrote:Naz and Has especially Naz: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR HATERS. Y'all don't have any haters. You're just a spoiled brat that has never received any tough discipline so you think anyone disagreeing with you hates you. Grow tf up. Please!!! "Pretty" girls like you are a dime a dozen because if you didn't have the looks you have, you wouldve been more humble and down to earth. When your looks fade, you'll just end up being a HAS BEEN. Am I right ladies?? :rofl: :rofl:
Naz is a has been because many people are seeing her for who she truly is and are getting tired of her bratty attitude and corny ass bad bitch persona she tries to keep up with. She tries so hard to stand out from the crowd but she fails so miserably in her tight ass IG boutique clothing. Naz is one of the top leading IG baddies if you know what I mean. She looks like an IG baddie and so many people follow her so there you have it, mediocrity. She’s not used to people NOT telling her what she wants to hear, so she calls them a hater. Sorry girl this ain’t La La Land. This isn’t Naz land. This is REAL LIFE. So if you expect everyone to just kiss your ass, bitch you got another thing coming. Good luck out there In the real world. It’s going to be hard for you especially with the weak mindset you carry. “Unfortunately I wasn’t invited to Rihanna’s launch party” and who are YOU? Basic ass makeup skills with every tutorial looking like it was redone for the 50th time. You’re nobody sis. Get that into your dumb head. Pelican ass bitch.

kalanidance2
Learner
Learner

Post by kalanidance2 »

[/quote]
Naija21 wrote:Naz and Has especially Naz: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR HATERS. Y'all don't have any haters. You're just a spoiled brat that has never received any tough discipline so you think anyone disagreeing with you hates you. Grow tf up. Please!!! "Pretty" girls like you are a dime a dozen because if you didn't have the looks you have, you wouldve been more humble and down to earth. When your looks fade, you'll just end up being a HAS BEEN. Am I right ladies?? :rofl: :rofl:
PREACH. I honestly hate to talk about Baba and Mama Kavari in a bad light but if they had bothered to discipline Naz, she wouldn't be like the way she is now. She's so sheltered from the world because her family always gasses her up. She really needs to get off her high horse and face reality. She's not the prettiest girl in the world, her body isn't banging, she isn't smart, and she CERTAINLY isn't a bad bitch.

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

There are youtubers getting death threats and they're complaining about nothing basically,how have they managed to stay on social media for so long when they can't take the slightest bit of criticism?If they do read here that would be quite contradictory as they say they try to stay positive and block negative comments but they would be actively searching for constructive criticism or critiques ,if they get upset reading these comments that's their own fault as they didn't have to go on GG.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

These girls have the thinnest skin I've ever seen. How you gon comment on your vlog that you usually ignore negative comments and just block but every other tweet of yours is about haters?

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

And Yasmin needs to get her big nose big bird self off of YouTube because its honestly pathetic at this point now. Homegirl has a bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical science and she ditched that to copy Nazs dumb YouTube dream. She was actually growing on me but she always tries to dumb herself down to Naz vapid self then to hang with mature people around her age. She also contributes to Nazanins cocky ego.

zonkedkitten
Talker
Talker

Post by zonkedkitten »

Why is she so rude to her cat? It seems like she always complains about Nala... Lol how is a Bengal cat, especially a kitten supposed to be low maintenance? Why do people who have no knowledge about different breeds buy pets :roll:

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

bodmontrishhhh wrote:Why is she so rude to her cat? It seems like she always complains about Nala... Lol how is a Bengal cat, especially a kitten supposed to be low maintenance? Why do people who have no knowledge about different breeds buy pets :roll:
Agreed,cats are infamous for being high maintenance,I think she was just trying to make a joke,a very bad one though.Really don't find her funny or her personality engaging anymore.

zonkedkitten
Talker
Talker

Post by zonkedkitten »

franredmond wrote: Agreed,cats are infamous for being high maintenance,I think she was just trying to make a joke,a very bad one though.Really don't find her funny or her personality engaging anymore.
Oh, my bad I didn't know she was making a joke lol... I still think she complains way too much about Nala. She probably should have adopted an older cat since the kitten is too much for her to handle.

zonkedkitten
Talker
Talker

Post by zonkedkitten »

Madting69 wrote:Image
What's she done to her hairline lmaoooo it looks like she tried to wax he baby hairs and now they're growing back. This is what they were like before Image
Her hair line looks funny she should've just left it how it was naturally. Your natural hair line (like brows) is what's looks best on you usually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do her eyebrows look more off because they are black now? I feel like they used to be a lot nicer than they are now,

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

Her make up in general is okay but her eyebrows need serious help,they're way too blocky in the front.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

So she made another purple makeup look and people are saying she’s doing great and that they loved that. She did this video a few months ago after spanishcvndy posted it. She has no ideas when it comes to makeup videos

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Mel's taste in music is awful man. Every song sounds the same, it sounds like the kinda music ig baddies would listen to to seem cool and unique (no offence if you like it lol)

babyjade_
Learner
Learner

Post by babyjade_ »

Does anyone else think Kylie's pregnancy is gonna inspire a lot of the same girls that look up to her? I'm excited to watch this unfold *grabs popcorn*

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

Madting69 wrote:Mel's taste in music is awful man. Every song sounds the same, it sounds like the kinda music ig baddies would listen to to seem cool and unique (no offence if you like it lol)

Yeah it's hit or miss for me,some songs he plays sound like they were made in 5 minutes with the first person they could find,I actually prefer Naz's music.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Did you guys see her Snapchat with Beautybysiena??? Is she attending college in Atlanta for the education or just to hoe around??? :rofl:

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Naija21 wrote:Did you guys see her Snapchat with Beautybysiena??? Is she attending college in Atlanta for the education or just to hoe around??? :rofl:
I have no idea tbh I thought she wasn’t attending college and she mention Ohio not Atlanta so I’m lost

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

Shouldn't this thread have a part 2 by now

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”