So I emailed Ingrid's agent....

milodreams
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

So I emailed Ingrid's agent....

Post by milodreams »

I recently spoke with Lisa Filipelli, the Talent Director at Big Frame in order to find out how much Ingrid charges for a sponsored video. Her response?

$18,000/per video
lisa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ramarose
Learner
Learner

Re: So I emailed Ingrid's agent....

Post by Ramarose »

omg this has to be a joke

ITitGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ITitGirl »

IDK I'm a little skeptical.

Yes, Ingrid has over 2M subs, but marketing-wise it would be silly to pay one youtuber $18K for one video that will eventually get lost in the YT shuffle when you can make a few online ads/commercials that run frequently on diff sites for that price...

milodreams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milodreams »

marketing-wise it would be silly to pay one youtuber $18K for one video that will eventually get lost in the YT shuffle
they're paying her to make a personal endorsement. lots of girls adore and trust Ingrid and value her opinion. worth way more than a 3rd party advertisement. i agree, though. 18K is a TON

ITitGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ITitGirl »

milodreams wrote:
marketing-wise it would be silly to pay one youtuber $18K for one video that will eventually get lost in the YT shuffle
they're paying her to make a personal endorsement. lots of girls adore and trust Ingrid and value her opinion. worth way more than a 3rd party advertisement. i agree, though. 18K is a TON

Yea I'm kind of just speculating(my job is IT not marketing for a reason :P ). I mean YT is big business these days so I guess I shouldn't be surprised if she is paid that much.

Post by Guest »

Is 18K really that much in the whole grand scheme of things? I mean, we're not talking Super Bowl commercial prices here lol. I thought 18K sounded reasonable (assuming this is true). Anyone here well versed in marketing able to chime in?

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Wow I wish I could make 18K just to talk about some products. I wonder what the stipulations are for these videos...

Anyone want to help me make it big on Youtube? (kidding, obviously)

KoraBruce
Stalker
Stalker

Post by KoraBruce »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I work in marketing in the food industry. My company is wholesale - meaning it's a giant grocery store for restaurants. While it's not quite the same industry, I have several vendors that will pay something around that range to simply have their items featured at a sales meeting so that the salesmen are knowledgeable about their product and will push it when selling to the restaurants.

Considering how big Ingrid's audience is and how competitive the beauty market is (Think about it... there's a ton of different types of food, which means less competitors in each category. With the beauty market's limited types of product, the more brands competing against each other) I'd say $18K is pretty realistic.

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

That is RIDICULOUS. This girl is making way more than I thought. Jesus. And, yes, $18,000 is a lot for some random internet personality. I can only imagine what Bethany charges.

Post by Guest »

So, I gotta ask, did you also start this thread under Fleur's forum? http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 81#p598681

You both created new accounts at around the same time today and the topics are quite similar ;)

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

:o 18,000 for one video? That's enough to cover 3 years tuition for me...

Why didn't I get in the YT thing years ago!? Ugh :*&^%:

milodreams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milodreams »

sillypeanut wrote:So, I gotta ask, did you also start this thread under Fleur's forum? http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 81#p598681

You both created new accounts at around the same time today and the topics are quite similar ;)
Yeah, I saw that too. That's not me. I haven't seen a check or anything like that, just emailed her rep. Keep in mind the 18k is for just one video. So that's 18k + ad revenue from all her other videos every single month(assuming she does 1 sponsored video every month). Crazy.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Wouldn't a portion of that $18,000 go to Big frame too though???

milodreams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milodreams »

Rach2004 wrote:Wouldn't a portion of that $18,000 go to Big frame too though???
Yeah, definitely. No way to know what the split is, though.

Post by Guest »

milodreams wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:So, I gotta ask, did you also start this thread under Fleur's forum? http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 81#p598681

Yeah, I saw that too. That's not me. I haven't seen a check or anything like that, just emailed her rep. Keep in mind the 18k is for just one video. So that's 18k + ad revenue from all her other videos every single month(assuming she does 1 sponsored video every month). Crazy.
K just curious :) I think 18K is definitely reasonable especially since Ingrid isn't getting that entire sum for herself. A portion would go to Big Frame as well as it being tax deductible.

bip
Learner
Learner

Post by bip »

milodreams wrote:
Rach2004 wrote:Wouldn't a portion of that $18,000 go to Big frame too though???
Yeah, definitely. No way to know what the split is, though.
I did a quick Google search and Yahoo says agencies like that get around 15% from each job. Not sure how much different BigFrame is, as I know nothing about YouTube or agencies work - but I imagine it is somewhere around the same ballpark.

Popstar
Talker
Talker

Post by Popstar »

Gotta call BS on both this thread and the Fleur one. WAY too much of a coincidence that both new accounts posted similar topics on the same day. Plus, both posters talk very much alike and both say they had read both threads but of course aren't the other poster.

WHATEVER

milodreams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milodreams »

Popstar wrote:Gotta call BS on both this thread and the Fleur one. WAY too much of a coincidence that both new accounts posted similar topics on the same day. Plus, both posters talk very much alike and both say they had read both threads but of course aren't the other poster.

WHATEVER
Errrr...ok then.
lisa1.jpg
Are you gonna tell me I forged this lady's email signature too? :roll:

Believe what you want, I guess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

friendofafriend
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by friendofafriend »

milodreams wrote:
Popstar wrote:Gotta call BS on both this thread and the Fleur one. WAY too much of a coincidence that both new accounts posted similar topics on the same day. Plus, both posters talk very much alike and both say they had read both threads but of course aren't the other poster.

WHATEVER
Errrr...ok then.
lisa1.jpg
Are you gonna tell me I forged this lady's email signature too? :roll:

Believe what you want, I guess.

Hi, I'm the person who started Fleur's thread. I'm not asking anyone to believe me. I don't have any proof to show you, no pictures, no documents. I fully expected to be called a liar and a troll (which has already started btw). I honestly did not expect to be confused with someone else but I guess that's okay too. (I posted something about another channel using this account so I don't know why you think I'd start a new account to post about Missglamorazzi.) So I agree with the person you think is me- believe whatever you want.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

1 sponsored/promoted vid= $18,000 more or less. damn. why am i still going to college?! lol..

well, didn't that one article someone linked recently say she made about 5 figures...? and that's not including her side project/s- MMO and idk what else?

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”