Grace Helbig witnessed Ingrid Nilsen Throwing a tantrum at the airport

Locket
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Grace Helbig witnessed Ingrid Nilsen Throwing a tantrum at the airport

Post by Locket »

At 37:21, Grace Helbig proceeds to tell a story about a girl she knows that she witnessed throwing a tantrum in the airport bathroom. The girl screamed into your phone, "You didn't get me anything to EAT??? Turn around and get me something to EAT!!" and when Mamrie asks who it is, Grace leans over and appears to whisper, "Ingrid Nilsen". Mamrie gasps and replies, "THAT CHECKS OUT!"

Knowing everything I know about Ingrid and how much of a control freak she is, I am absolutely certain that's who they are talking about. Plus, Grace describes it as a girl she knows personally, and a girl she has "worked with" in the past. That narrows the list down quite a bit, and it's pretty obvious to me that she is mouthing the words "Ingrid Nilsen"
:HK: :love2:

humletgo
Learner
Learner

Re: Grace Helbig witnessed Ingrid Nilsen Throwing a tantrum at the airport

Post by humletgo »

:rofl: lol i used to watch ingrid a lot since 2010 thats crazy i never thought that ingrid would end up to be gay . I love old stories like the video that taylor did were she mentions rude youtubers she meet , she said that ingrid was really mean

chelsealand
Informer
Informer

Post by chelsealand »

Erica must be an angel.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Just saw this post. While I could def see Ingrid being controlling like that, I think it was someone with more status than Ingrid. Like grace said it was such the typical celebrity stereotype or something - which Ingrid is not. And marie said this person texted her 2 weeks ago...what would Ingrid have to talk to marie about. I doubt she talks to that group anymore

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

I just saw it now. And I wish I'd seen it blind because it does look and sound like she says "Ingrid Nilsen" but that might be my brain thinking that because I already read the post. I could totally see the behaviour being her but yeah the "typical celebrity comment" is not really Ingrid I guess. Mamrie saying "she just text me two weeks ago!" in shock makes me think it could be her because you're right, wtf would Ingrid text her about?? Maybe mamrie was thinking that idk....

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”