Ingreed Boring-o-razzi - Part 19

azure
Informer
Informer

Re: Ingreed Boring-o-razzi - Part 19

Post by azure »

I just went onto her twitter and she only has 169 tweets, did she delete all her old tweets or something? not sure if its a glitch on my twitter but her timeline only scrolls down once and you get to the end. why would she delete all of her tweets?

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gimmethetea »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:42 pm
I kinda miss the old Ingrid from like 2011. Yes, I know, people change over time blah blah blah...

But it's so bizarre how she just kind of did a complete 180 changed everything about herself. (Yes, she was always boring lol) But she used to be so preppy, into fashion and makeup...and now she can't even be bothered to properly wash her greasy face lol. What happened?! I feel like she went from one extreme to another.

no, i completely get what you mean! i used to religiously watch ingrid, i liked watching her fashion, hair and makeup videos. i loved her apartment decor videos and vlogmas, her boring content i enjoyed watching. she did do a COMPLETE 180 and very abruptly, if it was more gradual it would probably be less jarring but it was like BAM I'M A LESBIAN AND NOW AND NOT ONLY AM I A LESBIAN I AM A SELF RIGHTEOUS ONE

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

gimmethetea wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
I kinda miss the old Ingrid from like 2011. Yes, I know, people change over time blah blah blah...

But it's so bizarre how she just kind of did a complete 180 changed everything about herself. (Yes, she was always boring lol) But she used to be so preppy, into fashion and makeup...and now she can't even be bothered to properly wash her greasy face lol. What happened?! I feel like she went from one extreme to another.

no, i completely get what you mean! i used to religiously watch ingrid, i liked watching her fashion, hair and makeup videos. i loved her apartment decor videos and vlogmas, her boring content i enjoyed watching. she did do a COMPLETE 180 and very abruptly, if it was more gradual it would probably be less jarring but it was like BAM I'M A LESBIAN AND NOW AND NOT ONLY AM I A LESBIAN I AM A SELF RIGHTEOUS ONE
Right?! Ok glad I'm not the only one. Also I think you're spot-on...she flipped everything when she came out. It's annoying how Ingrid thinks being gay is her main defining trait, when it's not...it's just a small fact, like someone's eye color. It's almost as if Ingrid doesn't realize that her interests/hobbies have nothing to do with her sexuality lol...she can be gay AND be into fashion/preppy stuff (like she used to). Ingrid is trying to fit this stereotypical lesbian mold instead of just being her authentic self. :roll:

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Um, how unflattering is this photo...!? Sorry, but who is her photographer? Whoever it is, they need to be fired. Yet, it’s not just the fault of the photographer - in my opinion, Ingrid is looking super haggard and frail lately. I don’t know what her diet is like, but I think she should eat more and put on some desperately-needed healthy weight.

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

azure wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 am
I just went onto her twitter and she only has 169 tweets, did she delete all her old tweets or something? not sure if its a glitch on my twitter but her timeline only scrolls down once and you get to the end. why would she delete all of her tweets?
Deleting evidence? Remember when she was relentlessly flirting with that Lev Novak guy right up until - and during - the time she started Hannah, despite supposedly "realizing" she was gay and building up to coming out during that time. :lol: All of that is on there.

I can't see tweet count on my phone though so don't know if it's just you.

thecalcographer
Learner
Learner

Post by thecalcographer »

Did anyone else feel like Ingrid felt like her old self in her latest video? I don’t usually watch her videos anymore because I find her new persona to be a bit off putting but Christmas seems to bring out her old self.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

thecalcographer wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:53 pm
Did anyone else feel like Ingrid felt like her old self in her latest video? I don’t usually watch her videos anymore because I find her new persona to be a bit off putting but Christmas seems to bring out her old self.
Yes! She sounds more genuine when she talks about superficial stuff than her forced woke personality. Nothing wrong with that. She should just embrace her Sunny California Girl personality.

jun_6
Learner
Learner

Post by jun_6 »

thecalcographer wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:53 pm
Yes! I liked the video. I enjoy her Christmas videos.

azure
Informer
Informer

Post by azure »

bbbubblyyy wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:14 am
azure wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:57 am
Deleting evidence? Remember when she was relentlessly flirting with that Lev Novak guy right up until - and during - the time she started Hannah, despite supposedly "realizing" she was gay and building up to coming out during that time. :lol: All of that is on there.

I can't see tweet count on my phone though so don't know if it's just you.

I checked it again and her old tweets are definitely gone. I noticed recently she doesn't make personal tweets anymore but only tweets about new videos. I wonder whats going on with that

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Wow, her most recent video is by far the most honest video I've ever seen her post. I don't listen to her podcast, but I have watched her channel off and on since 2014. I remember feeling like I could relate to her in some way at that time, and somewhere along the way she started to feel less relatable. It was nice to see this side of her again, and I'll be really happy if her channel starts to feature more of this kind of content.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:48 pm
gimmethetea wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:

Right?! Ok glad I'm not the only one. Also I think you're spot-on...she flipped everything when she came out. It's annoying how Ingrid thinks being gay is her main defining trait, when it's not...it's just a small fact, like someone's eye color. It's almost as if Ingrid doesn't realize that her interests/hobbies have nothing to do with her sexuality lol...she can be gay AND be into fashion/preppy stuff (like she used to). Ingrid is trying to fit this stereotypical lesbian mold instead of just being her authentic self. :roll:
ALL OF THIS. Took the exact thoughts outta my head. I stopped watching her after a while and couldn't figure out why (aside from the fact that every fucking thing was sponsored and that she talks wayyyyy too slow). This is why.

Harper
Learner
Learner

Post by Harper »

LOL @ the fact that 10 years later Ingrid has admitted that her online persona was a lie. I wonder how many people were made to feel like crap about themselves at the time because of the image that Ingrid chose to portray of herself? Or how many GGers back in the day were accused of bullying Ingrid due to how unbelievable she seemed? The insider who posted the expose thread has been proven right. She Factuned her whole life. I couldn't make it through to the end her 10 years on YouTube video, after admitting that missglamorazzi was a fabrication and blaming everyone else for her wanting to be a "good girl" (how many times did she say that?), in true Ingrid fashion along came the waterworks and I Xd out. And in a 10 year anniversary video not one mention of Fleur, who included Ingrid in hers.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

When I first started watching Ingrid, she was my role model and I really wanted to be friends with her. She just seemed to have it together, she was smart, sophisticated, pretty and accomplished. It's hard to believe someone could lie like that.

rocksplash
Learner
Learner

Post by rocksplash »

Ingrid’s on The Financial Diet talking about money stuff

rocksplash
Learner
Learner

Post by rocksplash »

She made $950,000 last year :o

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

rocksplash wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:30 pm
I’m floored...I knew she was making that kind of money at her height but I really believed in the past few years it had fizzled out. Wild.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

rocksplash wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:30 pm
Wow...that calculates to approx. $79,167.00 A MONTH. :( I have to say it: Ingrid does NOT deserve it. She absolutely just got lucky, and she probably only averages like less than 20 hrs a week of "work". Sorry, not sorry.

I weep for our society, lol.

(And it's insulting to actual freelancers when Youtubers claim they do "so much behind the scenes"...no you don't Ingrid! Maybe Chelsea does, but that's because she has ACTUAL content and a whole team of employees at TFD. Ingrid just uploads a 15 min vid once a week about whatever BS unqualified topic she wants to talk about. Just own it and be honest, Ingrid.)

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Wow the fact that she almost made a million last year really proves that brands do NOT look at analytics before giving influencers big checks. Her views were crazy low in 2018.

0perator
Learner
Learner

Post by 0perator »

Marie_10 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:49 am
Wow the fact that she almost made a million last year really proves that brands do NOT look at analytics before giving influencers big checks. Her views were crazy low in 2018.
Or maybe the ones with higher views are making even more money and life isn't fair :'(

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

I haven't watched her in ages but decided to click on her 'productive day in my life' video as it was recommended and i saw some of you say her latest videos reminded you of the old her..

Some things I noticed:
1.) she was doing laundry in a communal laundry room I'm guessing in her building. whyyyy would you pay that much for a apartment and not have an in unit washer/dryer??
2.) she said she had to text her mom about her upcoming dr appointment. I wonder if her mom is doing ok
3.) i watched the video on mute but what is up with those bullets? idg the point hahaha it was so dumb.."notice dishes are in the sink' really?... and what does c, p, e stand for lol if anyone who could actually stomach listening to her, let me know that'd be most appreciated!

Also, her "productive day" was just a regular weekend day for some of us.. :?

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”