CoverGIRLIngridMiss Glambassador-Part17

chelsealand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: CoverGIRLIngridMiss Glambassador-Part17

Post by chelsealand »

I wouldn't be surprised if Luke did cheat on her at some point given his history:

"Soon after this visit, Luke informed me that he believed he/we had an STD, and assumed I had given it to him. I was horrified. He was the only person I had slept with in over a year, but somehow he - the man who had been sleeping with three different girls - insisted it was impossible that he had given it to me. Since he also insisted the other two girls were clean, my confusion and ventured assurances that he could tell me if he’d actually slept with that random girl at Next Up were thrown back at me as proof of my unreasonable jealousy, immaturity, and lack of unconditional trust in him. We got tested; it was a false alarm. We were both clean, but - as Luke informed me immediately after - 'we’ were over. Kristina soon found out the truth, I was indeed soon ostracized by most of our friends, and Luke soon went on to very publicly date “that random girl at Next Up” he’d sworn he wasn’t attracted to for almost two years (I later found out, of course, that they had become involved at Next Up. Make that four girls he was in various stages of dating at once, I guess.) Anyway, I got over it as best I could, respected their relationship, and was perfectly civil to them both for the duration of it."

fuzzypickles
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by fuzzypickles »

I wouldn't be surprised if luke was cheating on her, I remember the rumor that she went on that tour with him was so that she could keep a closer eye on him while he was 'on the road'

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I just can't get over how disgusting Luke is. That perfect boyfriend facade he manage to put up while dating Ingrid was amazing.

eby2
Stalker
Stalker

Post by eby2 »

Anyone know what happened with Ingrid and Claire? I remember seeing a collab between them and their friendship seemed so fake, and I remember a vlog about having to go to Claire's wedding. I always suspected that they were fake friends, and perhaps Claire ditched her after the coming out? also im wondering if CLaire has a thread on here (Kitchy Kitchen on YT)

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

[youtube][/youtube]

A comment on that video that had me dying:

"You haven't heard of Zoeva because your dumbass wasn't sent it for free and it's the first time you're having to spend money to purchase the items in your video to feature. Surprised this video isn't sponsored." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Post by anon2016 »

chelsealand wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Luke did cheat on her at some point given his history:

"Soon after this visit, Luke informed me that he believed he/we had an STD, and assumed I had given it to him. I was horrified. He was the only person I had slept with in over a year, but somehow he - the man who had been sleeping with three different girls - insisted it was impossible that he had given it to me. Since he also insisted the other two girls were clean, my confusion and ventured assurances that he could tell me if he’d actually slept with that random girl at Next Up were thrown back at me as proof of my unreasonable jealousy, immaturity, and lack of unconditional trust in him. We got tested; it was a false alarm. We were both clean, but - as Luke informed me immediately after - 'we’ were over. Kristina soon found out the truth, I was indeed soon ostracized by most of our friends, and Luke soon went on to very publicly date “that random girl at Next Up” he’d sworn he wasn’t attracted to for almost two years (I later found out, of course, that they had become involved at Next Up. Make that four girls he was in various stages of dating at once, I guess.) Anyway, I got over it as best I could, respected their relationship, and was perfectly civil to them both for the duration of it."

I'm so confused by this tumblr post. This wasn't written by Ingrid was it? It doesn't appear to have been written by her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

anon2016 wrote:I'm so confused by this tumblr post. This wasn't written by Ingrid was it? It doesn't appear to have been written by her.
It's written by Whitney Milam aka Luke's side chick for probably 2-3 years. The "random Next Up girl" is Ingrid since that's how her and Luke met.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Okay, her Fall Haul....

Like, $160 shirts? $121 tanks? Like?? Her audience can't afford this. One video she's pandering to teens and periods, the next she's showing luxury items. So alienating.

Hmarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmarie »

elegantly wrote:Okay, her Fall Haul....

Like, $160 shirts? $121 tanks? Like?? Her audience can't afford this. One video she's pandering to teens and periods, the next she's showing luxury items. So alienating.
I'm a 42 year old woman and I can't realistically afford that stuff. unless I wanted to go whole hog and rack up credit card debt. Ever since she stopped vlogging she's become such a materialistic sell out.

chelsealand
Informer
Informer

Post by chelsealand »

she was with the new girl interest yesterday at an arcade in echo park.

estrafalaria
Learner
Learner

Post by estrafalaria »

In the latest Ladies Who Lunch podcast "The Female Orgasm" Ingrid says she has the most intense orgasm of her entire life recently. Cat asked her if she had this orgasm alone or with someone else and she confirmed she was with someone. Oral.

Not sure when this podcast was recorded because they didn't have any listener questions, but I'm guessing it's within the past month.

Not sure if I'm embedding this tweet correctly
[tweet][/tweet]

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

estrafalaria wrote:In the latest Ladies Who Lunch podcast "The Female Orgasm" Ingrid says she has the most intense orgasm of her entire life recently. Cat asked her if she had this orgasm alone or with someone else and she confirmed she was with someone. Oral.

Not sure when this podcast was recorded because they didn't have any listener questions, but I'm guessing it's within the past month.
Oh Ingrid.
:love2:

lauralaura123
Learner
Learner

Post by lauralaura123 »

lolita_blah wrote:
estrafalaria wrote:In the latest Ladies Who Lunch podcast "The Female Orgasm" Ingrid says she has the most intense orgasm of her entire life recently. Cat asked her if she had this orgasm alone or with someone else and she confirmed she was with someone. Oral.

Oh Ingrid.
Why so much no? She is happy, this is how she chooses to live her life. She is not hurting anyone and was maybe oversharing, but the podcast was about revealing more personal experiences.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

lauralaura123 wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:

Oh Ingrid.
Why so much no? She is happy, this is how she chooses to live her life. She is not hurting anyone and was maybe oversharing, but the podcast was about revealing more personal experiences.
This is typical Ingrid though. She shares up the point of just being annoying. It's like that friend that tells you, "I totally slept with someone last night" but won't offer any other details. I swear she gets off on giving her subscribers tidbits of information without really ever telling them anything. Take for example Chris, we would constantly see him in the background rattling with pans and such but she never.mentioned.him. It's just odd...

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

And in this case it really seems like she's just trying to sound ok and like she's moved on, because Jules clearly has. Obviously it would be different if it was just sex but she's also trying to make it seem like she's so into someone, so soon after her last relationship. Like how is it so easy for her to meet and fall in love with people? I highly doubt the feelings are all that genuine.

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

I got the feeling she was trying to make Jules jealous or just get the last word in. Did you notice when she shared it, Cat had no clue? I think she just makes up things on the spot. Also, has Ingrid and this new girl even spent that much time together for this to happen? I noticed in the podcast she talked about how it takes her a while in the relationship to get to a point where she's comfortable having sex (I think she said a month or so). These two haven't even been in the same country for the majority of them dating! Lol. I called bullshit as soon as I heard it.

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker

Post by Raven Edge »

I do agree she would like to make Jules jealous. This is a completely side opinion but I think that Jules is in love with her friend Eugenie.

Alannah is semi media private (yes she is vocal on Twitter) that it must be hard for Ingrid to get this relationship really out in the public. I believe most of her followers have not figured out that she is dating Alannah.

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

Raven Edge wrote:I do agree she would like to make Jules jealous. This is a completely side opinion but I think that Jules is in love with her friend Eugenie.

Alannah is semi media private (yes she is vocal on Twitter) that it must be hard for Ingrid to get this relationship really out in the public. I believe most of her followers have not figured out that she is dating Alannah.
As far as I know Jules is in a relationship with a girl called Megan, also from her group of friends, her Instagram is @kilroywuzhere1.

And I agree that most of Ingrid's fans haven't figured anything about Alannah out. She doesn't have an Instagram account and there aren't a lot of pictures of her floating around, but I'm sure Ingrid is going to find a way to show her off. Probably on Snapchat. ;)

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker

Post by Raven Edge »

I know about Megan. She was on Jules Instagram (July) while Ingrid was in New York. I still feel that Jules loves her friend Eugenie.

Alannah has an Instagram account but it is private. Ingrid and Eileen follow her.

Nessarose_WWotE
Learner
Learner

Post by Nessarose_WWotE »

What the hell makes Ingrid and Cat think that they are the perfect 'experts' for giving life advice to others? They've nothing particularly useful to offer, don't articulate their thoughts well (this is based on what I've been reading in this thread because I will not ever listen to their podcast) and it's not like they've lived long enough lives to have gone through especially trying trials, tribulations and mistakes to learn from and try to help others with (if you call what they're doing 'helping'). They're just gonna misguide so many impressionable young people who think the sun shines out of their very bootstraps (or their Louboutins in this case). I'd rather look to those who've got expertise/background/concrete experience on these kinds of topics, are educated and am able to explain themselves clearly, instead of 2 bubble-encased ding-a-lings.

And, also, as someone who loves musical theatre, they've ruined the phrase 'Ladies Who Lunch' for me. Now instead of instantly thinking of glorious Stephen Sondheim and the musical Company, they pop into my head instead. Thanks, bitches (not). :x

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”