Re: Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part

Post by crimson218 »

Are they together or not??

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Post by hobbiton »

Does anyone know where her satchel bag she's been carrying around, is from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lippies79
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lippies79 »

hobbiton wrote:Does anyone know where her satchel bag she's been carrying around, is from?

It's from Proenza Schouler. I think it's a "PS1 Tiny" ($1500!)

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Her little campaign against women's washrooms on snapchat is annoying as hell. "We can do better!" really? We can do "better" than gendered washrooms?

I agree that there should be more gender neutral bathrooms, but this is just irritating SJW behavior.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Meeky
Learner
Learner

Post by Meeky »

I agree, the whole campaign is annoying. Yes, its beneficial for those who are trans or of a neutral gender but I think it's better to have one neutral toilet much like the disabled/nursing toilets along with gender specificed ones as mixed genders could also make some people uncomfortable.

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker

Post by Raven Edge »

crimson218 wrote:Are they together or not??
I don't think they are but have no proof.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Meeky wrote:I agree, the whole campaign is annoying. Yes, its beneficial for those who are trans or of a neutral gender but I think it's better to have one neutral toilet much like the disabled/nursing toilets along with gender specificed ones as mixed genders could also make some people uncomfortable.
PLUS I wouldn't want to go into a bathroom where there's a man. That would scare me. How do I know I'll be safe? Apparently some guy in Washington started abusing the right so he could perv on women.

It just comes off as so try hard with Ingrid.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

I would not feel comfortable at all around "that time of the month" having to use a public bathroom that allows both men and women. I have no problem with transgender people at all but definitely not a straight up man using a women's bathroom. NO WAY. Ingrid really needs to drop this savior act. I'm glad she is trying to use her platform to bring awareness to things and I think her coming out video was pretty good and brave (debatable if she was exaggerating or not) but I do agree that it just comes off kinda try-hard. At the end of the day Ingrid is a YouTuber... She can be inspiring but I just wish she would keep things authentic. I hate having to question if she really cares or she is just trying to appeal to a new audience.

crimson218
Talker
Talker

Post by crimson218 »

lippies79 wrote:
hobbiton wrote:Does anyone know where her satchel bag she's been carrying around, is from?

It's from Proenza Schouler. I think it's a "PS1 Tiny" ($1500!)

LOL

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

RachelChristina wrote:I would not feel comfortable at all around "that time of the month" having to use a public bathroom that allows both men and women. I have no problem with transgender people at all but definitely not a straight up man using a women's bathroom. NO WAY.
Sorry but, why? My college has unisex bathrooms, you still get your own stall like a normal restroom it's not like you're on display having to change your tampon in front of guys. And anyway getting your period is a natural bodily function and any guy who gets grossed out or makes fun of you for it is just a douchebag who doesn't deserve your time anyway. The whole point of these kinds of restrooms is so everyone, especially those who are transgendered, can take care of their business without having to worry about which one to go into. But most importantly, we all poop and pee, men and women, why be embarrassed by that? I can get not wanting a unisex changing room, but a restroom I don't see the big deal.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I don't think it's some crazy concept to not want to share a bathroom with a man. People have different levels of comfort.

Post by Guest »

KittyKax wrote:
RachelChristina wrote:I would not feel comfortable at all around "that time of the month" having to use a public bathroom that allows both men and women. I have no problem with transgender people at all but definitely not a straight up man using a women's bathroom. NO WAY.
Sorry but, why? My college has unisex bathrooms, you still get your own stall like a normal restroom it's not like you're on display having to change your tampon in front of guys. And anyway getting your period is a natural bodily function and any guy who gets grossed out or makes fun of you for it is just a douchebag who doesn't deserve your time anyway. The whole point of these kinds of restrooms is so everyone, especially those who are transgendered, can take care of their business without having to worry about which one to go into. But most importantly, we all poop and pee, men and women, why be embarrassed by that? I can get not wanting a unisex changing room, but a restroom I don't see the big deal.
What about urinals, though? :?

Post by Guest »

butterflyprincess wrote:Her little campaign against women's washrooms on snapchat is annoying as hell. "We can do better!" really? We can do "better" than gendered washrooms?

I agree that there should be more gender neutral bathrooms, but this is just irritating SJW behavior.
Would she have even approached this notion 2-3 years ago??? One does not need to be trans or homosexual to support this idea.

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

Becca6779 wrote:
KittyKax wrote:
What about urinals, though? :?
Where I live there are loads of mixed restrooms in cafes, restaurants, etc. and there are never urinals there, only cubicles. That's what a mixed restroom is in my head, a big one with a lot of cubicles where men and women can go. I've never been to a mixed restroom that had urinals.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Jasmine S wrote:I don't think it's some crazy concept to not want to share a bathroom with a man. People have different levels of comfort.
Exactly. I don't want the opportunity of being cat-called in the washroom, thanks.
Becca6779 wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:Her little campaign against women's washrooms on snapchat is annoying as hell. "We can do better!" really? We can do "better" than gendered washrooms?

Would she have even approached this notion 2-3 years ago??? One does not need to be trans or homosexual to support this idea.
Definitely not. I agree with that, but this is her new schtick. Convincing everyone that she's truly a lesbian by cutting her hair off, wearing no makeup, and proclaiming her feminist/LGBT+ ideals at every chance she gets. Even as she's using the washroom.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Wonder when she will stop shaving.

christineeeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by christineeeeee »

KittyKax wrote:
Just because someone is a douchebag that doesn't deserve someone's time, doesn't mean that douchebag won't make you feel uncomfortable in the bathroom. Especially because the stalls seem so open. If the walls were lower and there weren't gaps in the doors that you can see through, I wouldn't mind it. But it would just feel too exposing to me.

I didn't see Ingrid's snaps about it, but yeah it does seem annoying. It seems like she just parrots whatever she feels fits her brand aka her new persona.

lippies79
Talker
Talker

Post by lippies79 »

So Hannah & Ingrid were together in NY for Valentine's Day & fashion week, in each others snaps the whole time. Then Hannah flew back to CA while Ingrid stayed in NY. Hannah flew to Miami yesterday as part of her new Barilla pasta ambassador thing & left this morning and just got back into NY. So my guess is that they are still together but have been forced to spend a lot of time apart recently because of their independent busy work schedules. Whether all the time apart (and the self-reflection/insecurity that can go along with that) will ultimately result in them splitting up, who knows. It could end up going the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" route too and they might end up more commited when their schedules slow down.

msmeminger
Talker
Talker

Post by msmeminger »

I don't think it's fair to use the argument "would she have done this 2 years ago?", because people change and minds evolve. But I believe she's going too far into things she doesn't understand well, just trying to be the amazing and inspirational woman she probably believes she is.

Post by Guest »

msmeminger wrote:I don't think it's fair to use the argument "would she have done this 2 years ago?", because people change and minds evolve. But I believe she's going too far into things she doesn't understand well, just trying to be the amazing and inspirational woman she probably believes she is.
^^^I agree. But we're talking about Ingrid here, which warrants an exception IMO.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”