MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Jasmine S

Re: MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Post by Jasmine S »

And even if she isn't interested in him romantically, it's still really lame to take on the interests of someone you want to be friends with.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Wow, you guys put Chris on a pedastal. I never saw him as some prize. If someone was changing everything about them-self for me, I'd be concerned. I went out with a guy who did this and I couldn't keep going. The guy seemed like he had no personality of his own and would just agree with everything I said. The fact that Chris saw all the 180s and allowed it, makes him seem like a manipulator in my eyes. He knew he could mold her into whatever he wanted. Add that the few times we have caught him on camera he was a dick to Ingrid. Ingrid, PICK YOUR PREY BETTER. Is this new guy at least younger? What is with Ingrid going after guys in their mid 30s?

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

If she's after one of the Novak brothers, how long will it take until she converts to Judaism? ;)
Image Image

lola02
Learner
Learner

Post by lola02 »

she tweets that lev novak guy a lot and she follows him on instagram, chris doesnt follow him instagram or twitter. Also they favorite each others tweets alot.

nicolesey
Talker
Talker

Post by nicolesey »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hne17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hne17 »

Pretty interested to see if Chris and Ingrid's relationship really was broken off. I've noticed over the past month the lack of tweets/ favorites between the two and snap-chats of them together/ him at her apartment and did catch the increase of tweets between her and Lev. Maybe we are completely wrong, but truly, who knows at this point. I don't understand anything about Ingrid, and I don't think she does either.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Wow, you guys put Chris on a pedastal. I never saw him as some prize. If someone was changing everything about them-self for me, I'd be concerned. I went out with a guy who did this and I couldn't keep going. The guy seemed like he had no personality of his own and would just agree with everything I said. The fact that Chris saw all the 180s and allowed it, makes him seem like a manipulator in my eyes. He knew he could mold her into whatever he wanted. Add that the few times we have caught him on camera he was a dick to Ingrid. Ingrid, PICK YOUR PREY BETTER. Is this new guy at least younger? What is with Ingrid going after guys in their mid 30s?

I don't find Chris attractive physically, nor do I consider him my type. However, I do acknowledge that Ingrid seemed truly happy with him for while, and I do think he bought some very very very thoughtful Xmas gifts for her. So what if she changed herself for him? How was he supposed to know that her personality mirrors whoever she is dating at the time? Maybe he thought it was her true self, and by that logic, he probably also thought that they had a lot in common so they dated. Plus, she was really good looking at that time (after that I think it just went downhill, sorry just my opinion) so what man is going to say no to a good looking girl with seemingly similar interests to his own? As for the moments seen on camera, I think he obviously feels uncomfortable when she vlogs (hence why she never did it while they were together) and hence the strange behaviour. He cooks (or cooked) dinner for her frequently and even babysat her cat. I think that says more about him than 30 seconds worth of vlog footage. The reason I feel bad for Chris is because he invested a lot of time in someone who clearly wasn't worth it in the end. My point being, I don't consider Lev nor Chris "bad guys" I think they're just regular people with regular interests and hobbies, but I do consider it crazy that she adopts their interests, and then tries to sell that on Youtube mostly to a younger, impressionable audience by pretending to be an "inspiration" or a "writer" or a "fitness addict" or WHATEVER THE H*LL. What's next? Is she gonna promote drinking and partying because it seems that Lev enjoys those things? Get outta here.

socialterrorism
Lurker
Lurker

Post by socialterrorism »

CrazyCapric0rn wrote: My point being, I don't consider Lev nor Chris "bad guys" I think they're just regular people with regular interests and hobbies, but I do consider it crazy that she adopts their interests, and then tries to sell that on Youtube mostly to a younger, impressionable audience by pretending to be an "inspiration" or a "writer" or a "fitness addict" or WHATEVER THE H*LL. What's next? Is she gonna promote drinking and partying because it seems that Lev enjoys those things? Get outta here.
I totally agree with you. They're not bad guys, they're just easily hoodwinked into believing her interests are genuine. Or maybe they are! I would believe that she genuinely feels interested in these things. It's her motivation and lack of a strong sense of self that are to blame.

Anyways, it wasn't until I read your comment that the pieces fell together in my mind. I always thought her new writing obsession seemed forced. I thought it was all for the sake of being in / being sponsored by Darling, but now I'm thinking it probably started with her interest in Lev. I'm sure that's where it came from originally. It probably started there, then she realized she could wrap that into the new personality she's trying to sell.

On another note, do you all follow Chris on snapchat? He keeps going on these multi-day long hiatuses, when he used to snap every day. And he never seems to be spending the night at Ingrid's anymore. To be fair, that's probably because she's spending time in NY but I'm having such a hard time knowing when she's on there and when she's in LA...Regardless, I'm definitely sensing trouble in paradise.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

If Chris & Ingrid are breaking up then I totally called it last fall/winter. Not that it matters, but I do remember saying that I gave it until his brothers wedding which is sometime this spring. If they break up I think it's for the best anyway. She was playing house with Chris. I'm sure he realized she wasn't as legit as she presented herself to be & he was probably only after her bc she made a ton of money for both of them.

I'm confused. Is that tweet w the quote from her Darling article or just something she tweeted? Or did she tweet that AND write about her weight for Darling?

All I know is she is hung up on food. No judgement on her, I just think it's crossing too much into her "career". It's like any other job. It might affect things (performance, days off) but it's not appropriate to share with everyone in the breakroom. I mean, I'm thinner than Ingrid right now & would never have the confidence to Instagram my legs/body like that. She doesn't look bad but when you know how Ingrid used to look, it really is a big difference.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

socialterrorism wrote:
CrazyCapric0rn wrote: My point being, I don't consider Lev nor Chris "bad guys" I think they're just regular people with regular interests and hobbies, but I do consider it crazy that she adopts their interests, and then tries to sell that on Youtube mostly to a younger, impressionable audience by pretending to be an "inspiration" or a "writer" or a "fitness addict" or WHATEVER THE H*LL. What's next? Is she gonna promote drinking and partying because it seems that Lev enjoys those things? Get outta here.
I totally agree with you. They're not bad guys, they're just easily hoodwinked into believing her interests are genuine. Or maybe they are! I would believe that she genuinely feels interested in these things. It's her motivation and lack of a strong sense of self that are to blame.

Anyways, it wasn't until I read your comment that the pieces fell together in my mind. I always thought her new writing obsession seemed forced. I thought it was all for the sake of being in / being sponsored by Darling, but now I'm thinking it probably started with her interest in Lev. I'm sure that's where it came from originally. It probably started there, then she realized she could wrap that into the new personality she's trying to sell.
Omg you are SO RIGHT. I looked at what Lev writes for Thought Catalog... latest topics: optimism, being better, being happy, finding your true self, 50 Cent, YA fiction, New York, optimism again, learning from your enemies.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Did anyone watch the new video Catrific uploaded with Ingrid ? :?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

socialterrorism
Lurker
Lurker

Post by socialterrorism »

tink wrote:
socialterrorism wrote:

Omg you are SO RIGHT. I looked at what Lev writes for Thought Catalog... latest topics: optimism, being better, being happy, finding your true self, 50 Cent, YA fiction, New York, optimism again, learning from your enemies.
Wowwww this cannot be coincidental, right??

I don't have twitter so I'm a little in the dark on those things. Does anyone know if Ingrid & Lev actually have met IRL, or is their relationship exclusive to her creepily favoriting all his tweets?

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

This Lev guy seems like a loser tbh. I mean a nerdy looking jewish guy who is really into rap? I definitely think Chris is the better pick of the two.

beach-bunny
Learner
Learner

Post by beach-bunny »

moonlightpixie wrote:Did anyone watch the new video Catrific uploaded with Ingrid ? :?
i couldn't get past the 2nd bean. they're both annoying. i don't understand the point of cat.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Wow I think it really could be done with Ingrid and Chris. I'm not totally surprised. Maybe he was looking for her to be serious and settle down, not someone who wants to jet set to NYC to be alone. I wonder if they really did break up how their relationship will be with each other because of Big Frame. They can't really avoid each other completely.

And could she be anymore obvious she's trying to impress this Lev guy?! Constant tweets about rap, which literally came out of nowhere. And now she knows he loves burgers she's tweeting about burgers. She really is pathetic, it's like the whole beach workout/healthy eating with Chris and video game/wannabe pop star with Luke.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

The pattern is repeating itself : she suddenly changes interests, socia media stalks an other guy and stops mentioning the "current" BF.
I completely disagree with some of you who think that Chris was a good guy and she fooled him. The guy has a freaking MBA, I think he is smart enough to see that Ingrid has issues : the girl goes through complete 180s more than three times in the last 4-5 years, stalks you online and morphs into a character because she wants you?!
Let's face it, Ingrid has bad taste in men and deep down issues, that's why she only dates assholes : Luke, Chris... And if that Lev guy starts dating her for more than a few months he fits in that category too.

SarahG
Learner
Learner

Post by SarahG »

This girl needs to be alone and get a personality and interests of her own. She keeps going from guy-to-guy without taking time to grow up, so childish!

edit: I don't think Chris is a victim, he's a grown man that should've realise who she really was before even getting in a relationship with a co-worker per-say. Not to mention he was always liking disgusting pictures of other girls while they dated.
Last edited by SarahG on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 13

Post by jezzie05 »

Wait he writes for Thought Catalog? Is that it? Is that supposed to be impressive?

Writing for TC seems even worse than writing for Buzzfeed. At least some amount of research (through outside sources or through gifs lol) is required for BF. TC seems like it's just rambling thoughts. Being a fiction writer or writing research-based articles seems 1000x more impressive than writing for TC. But I guess TC is equivalent to Ingrid's 5MFU's. So maybe they do work together.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I hope this guy doesn't fall for Ingrids desperate tricks. It's really pathetic.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

jezzie05 wrote:Wait he writes for Thought Catalog? Is that it? Is that supposed to be impressive?

Writing for TC seems even worse than writing for Buzzfeed. At least some amount of research (through outside sources or through gifs lol) is required for BF. TC seems like it's just rambling thoughts. Being a fiction writer or writing research-based articles seems 1000x more impressive than writing for TC. But I guess TC is equivalent to Ingrid's 5MFU's. So maybe they do work together.
I was going to say that I think 5MFU was inspired after his thought catalog articles. Even some of the topics (dealing with enemies) seem to be inspired directly from his articles. I think she puts it up on her vlog channel so it doesn't influence any potential "business" on her main channel. I think Lev also teaches or something like that, I could be wrong...

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”