MissGlamorazzi Part 11 - Shady in the City

Re: MissGlamorazzi Part 11 - Shady in the City

Post by Guest »

Too bad she didn't vlog in NYC or Playlist... Or anywhere else for that matter. Vlogmas hasn't been too entertaining. There have been a few moments I laughed at. I even made a screen shot edit because some of them were really cracking me up haha. But yeah- overall they're just mehh.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Photosynthesis »

xyz wrote:Everyone's vlogmas has been like this so far, it's insanely annoying, howver ingrid's is nowhere near the MOST boring! but i do wish someone would go actually do something and/or leave their homes.
Naah I don't think Fleur's vlogmas is anything like Ingrid's. Fleur actually does something with her days. But I agree that Ingrid's isn't the most boring. Estee wins that award.

Post by Guest »

^ lol I'm too afraid to start watching Estee's jingle week BS.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Offtopic: If anyone's interested, you should check out Alli Speed's Vlogmas (https://www.youtube.com/user/Alli). She's traveling and just in general doing more exciting stuff than most of the gurus :)

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

No way, Estee is terrible but Ingrid is way more boring imo. At least Estee is kind of funny. The Jingleweek song is bad but hilarious if you pretend she's Marge Simpson :P

Amelia and Feur seem to do the most from the vlogs I've seen (out of 5/6 channels). I'm kind of surprised at how boring Ingrids' videos are.

Is she going to NY for Christmas? Maybe it will pick up later on?

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

OT but is there something off with Kasey? I tried watching one of her videos but she does this weird thing with her face... like her eyebrows and mouth move in weird ways. She always talks a bit strange. And how does she looks pretty in Ingrid's vlogs but looks like a middle schooler in her own videos?

I didn't even know Kasey was a youtuber, I assumed she was a work friend of Ingrid's. I wonder why Ingrid didn't bother mentioning that Kasey has a youtube channel.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Sorry to go back to the crying thing but my first thing was that it was something to do with one of her siblings. She's never been that close to them because they're so much older than her, right? So my first thought was that it was something to do with them.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

Offtopic: I think Ellie and Jared's vlogs are also interesting, they participated in two mass events where they were beating Guiness record this week and are expecting their second baby after beating Ellie's PCOS https://www.youtube.com/user/stylebyellie/videos

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

So her T-Rex hands are the new toastie dance or that roof thing...

I bet she sat there and was thinking "What could I do on Vlogmas that makes me SEEM as weird and awkward as the toastie dance I used to do on oldschool Vlogmas?".

scout513
Lurker
Lurker

Post by scout513 »

i can' t decide whether she's less pretty now than she was in 2012 vlogmas because she's older or because she does her hair/makeup different. but wow she looked so much better back then

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

scout513 wrote:i can' t decide whether she's less pretty now than she was in 2012 vlogmas because she's older or because she does her hair/makeup different. but wow she looked so much better back then

Hair makes a HUGE difference. And makeup too. I remember when everyone here was saying that she should cut her hair cause she'd look way better, more mature, blabla. Well, she did, and now she's just meh.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Her face has less meat on it now. Her hair isn't flattering either. Her layers are very choppy and she's been curling it. It's not as flattering on her as straight hair and longer layers even at a shorter length. She was fresh then. Now she's haggard now.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Offtopic: If anyone's interested, you should check out Alli Speed's Vlogmas (https://www.youtube.com/user/Alli). She's traveling and just in general doing more exciting stuff than most of the gurus :)
Off topic: Thank you for the recommendation! I never knew who this Alli girl was before today and I'm really liking her beauty videos and vlogs! New subscriber here :P
:love2:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

MDNA wrote:
scout513 wrote:i can' t decide whether she's less pretty now than she was in 2012 vlogmas because she's older or because she does her hair/makeup different. but wow she looked so much better back then

Hair makes a HUGE difference. And makeup too. I remember when everyone here was saying that she should cut her hair cause she'd look way better, more mature, blabla. Well, she did, and now she's just meh.
I know a lot of people here don't like the fact that Ingrid was 10 times prettier with long hair but it just is the truth. Like you said hair makes a huge difference, hair is kinda like eyebrows. Yes, she's not ugly with her short hair but imo she was very very beautiful in her older videos and nowadays she's average-good looking.

Riot
Learner
Learner

Post by Riot »

She looks healthier back then. She lost a lot of weight since then and looks worn down. She also used to do her makeup more neutral.. now she's in love with her bold lips... which personally, I hate on her. And lastly her hair, at first I liked it... like when she had it pin straight... but now she keeps waving it out and it just ages her.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

I hate that she's uploading her vlogs later and later. I get that it's only 3 pm in LA but all the other Youtubers usually upload their vlogs in the morning. In Europe it's almost midnight right now and it's annoying to "wait" for her vlogs. The first few days she uploaded them at around 10 pm European time which is totally fine as this is my normal YT/TV time.
Even if she uploads them at 12 pm LA time (9 pm EU) it would still be a good time for her European viewers but she should stop uploading them at 12 or 1 am (EU time).

dancingclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by dancingclouds »

i actually like her short hair better she looks more mature and sophisticated....and i definitely prefer this ingrid than the old ingrid cause she was so juvenile and little kiddy girl type when she was with luke. she is too skinny though a mature woman needs curves. ingrid looks fragile like she will break in half. i kind of envy ingrid she is set in her career and has money i wish i was too. i dont think her apartment is nice though, i remember her old room tour and that apartment was way better!!

how come she doesnt mention fleur or alison anymore? or elle?

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

So she reads here? ;)

Funny how other youtubers go to meetings, have interviews and events, also film/edit multiple videos and still get their vlog up in the morning.

[tweet][/tweet]

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

Seriously, if having abnormally oily skin means having amazing skin sign me up because her skin has been looking amazing. I'm incredibly jealous and very skeptical that it was the serum she mentioned in her November favorites.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Almost time for a new thread, peeps! Title suggestions? :)

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”