MissGlamorazzi Part 11 - Shady in the City

Re: MissGlamorazzi Part 11 - Shady in the City

Post by Guest »

elizadull wrote:I used to watch Kasey a bit until she started rocking these brows. Between the brows and her voice, I just can't take her seriously.

[youtube][/youtube]

Thanks for the link ,i'm going to assume shes a somewhat pre-known youtuber then. I see - eek i did read someone say she collabed with ingrid back in the day, i don't recall her!! But damn the girl looks super young, so maybe it was the days of the whole hanging out with kids whilst in college ,for ingird! I'll check the link anyways :)

Also Ingreeed t-rex hands are NEVER needed ,unless youre dressed as t-rex and heading to a halloween/fancy dress party. Ugh this woman-child..reminding me why I unsubbed in the first place :x

Post by Guest »

Meg wrote:I feel bad for her since she seemed genuinely upset and if it was something really personal I do not think she has to tell her viewers. However if she wasn't going to actually tell what happened she shouldn't have vlogged that part, she going to get lots of comments asking her what happened.
I just finished watching it and now I do feel kind of bad for her. But I still agree she should've just not vlogged that part or at least edit it out. I mean, at the end of the day, she can do whatever the hell she wants. But of course we are all nosy so we want to know what's bothering her lol.

Post by Guest »

Meg wrote:I feel bad for her since she seemed genuinely upset and if it was something really personal I do not think she has to tell her viewers. However if she wasn't going to actually tell what happened she shouldn't have vlogged that part, she going to get lots of comments asking her what happened.
I just finished watching it and now I do feel kind of bad for her. But I still agree she should've just not vlogged that part or at least edit it out. I mean, at the end of the day, she can do whatever the hell she wants. But of course we are all nosy so we want to know what's bothering her lol.

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fancy_Pants »

I think that it could have something to do with her mom. Her mother wasn't mentioned as someone that made Ingrid feel better and they used to be very close. Hopefully it's not because that would be terrible.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

She pulled the, "I'm human, I cry" thing. No one thought you were invincible, Ingrid. Maybe she found out Threads isn't going to continue or something else job related.

sourcherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sourcherry »

I assume that Kacey girl lives at her place now? The way they were speaking about getting an extension cord etc.

imashamedofthis
Learner
Learner

Post by imashamedofthis »

Ingrid handled everything extremely well IMO. I don't think this was at all similar to Tanya or Zoe's little melodramatic performances. Something was legitimately bothering her, and she used it as an opportunity to let her viewers know that it's okay to feel upset sometimes. I have a feeling that it might be family related, but I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it has something to do with a grandparent or something like that. I think I like Ingrid a little bit better after this video. She could've handled it in a completely attention-seeking manner, but she didn't. Again, I've been watching a lot of Zoella aka the epitome of what not to do, so maybe my opinions are a little distorted.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissGlamorazzi Part 11 - Shady in the City

Post by mystical-rose »

What do you guys think happened? Fight with Chris?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

Is it bad that I didn't feel bad for her when she cried?

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

i don't think it's anything Luke related myself, because otherwise she wouldn't have used the vlogmas intro, right?

i was thinking that she might have gotten into an argument with that friend of hers, melanie? melissa? something like that.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

daddyoh wrote:i don't think it's anything Luke related myself, because otherwise she wouldn't have used the vlogmas intro, right?

i was thinking that she might have gotten into an argument with that friend of hers, melanie? melissa? something like that.
Also on Luke's vlogs there was a comment about Ingrid and he was friendly about it. Granted Luke is a creep, but I don't think Ingrid has any bad blood with him in terms of their relationship. Maybe I just want to really believe for Ingrid's sake that it was amicable when they split and not like Whitney and Kristina. I get the feeling something happened to a relative of hers.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I felt empathy for her but not without reserve. I felt like it was genuine but all these vloggers use whatever tactics they can to garner views, drama and discussion. If you're going to mention being upset, at least indicate on some level the reason.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

I didn't mind her crying and I think it was genuine but I don't like that she used that moment as her title + thumbnail + advertisement on Twitter. That wasn't necessary at all but the hunger for money was too strong.

mrs_s16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrs_s16 »

this kacey girl is so random.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

sunshine21 wrote:I didn't mind her crying and I think it was genuine but I don't like that she used that moment as her title + thumbnail + advertisement on Twitter. That wasn't necessary at all but the hunger for money was too strong.
And on her snapchat yesterday she snapped a picture of her making a fake sad face with a drawn on tear saying everyone has bad days.

sugarxlovexpink
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarxlovexpink »

sourcherry wrote:I assume that Kacey girl lives at her place now? The way they were speaking about getting an extension cord etc.
mrs_s16 wrote:this kacey girl is so random.
LOL Kacey is another YouTuber. Her channel used to be SparklieBarbiexo or something like that but now she just goes by Kacey Laine. She doesn't upload consistently and she always sounds like she's about to cry in her videos. I think see her more in other YouTubers vlogs than her own videos since she never uploads and mainly just does sponsored stuff now :roll:

ExcuseMeMiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ExcuseMeMiss »

Maybe it had something to do with her mom? I could have sworn a while back someone said that her mom was diagnosed with cancer (I truly hope that wasn't true). Perhaps her mom received a bad prognosis (again, hoping that's not the case).

Whatever it was, it weighed heavily on her mind. As annoying as she has been lately, my heart goes out to her.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

havent watched her new vlog yet but the thumbnail makes me extremely mad already FFS im so tired of these youtubers in their twenties (zoe, tanya ingrind) using their tears to gains a certain amount of views. what do they even think? that people see them as sooo inhuman when they are having a bad day, they should take a camera and cry in front of it so we will magically all know that they are just like us?! :roll:

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

ok finally watched it and all i can think of right now are "this remind me of those people that post "something bad happened today" on facebook and except to not ask what?!"

on a side note, she looked really for someone having a bad day :D

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

HaateeU wrote:ok finally watched it and all i can think of right now are "this remind me of those people that post "something bad happened today" on facebook and except to not ask what?!"
Omg yes!! I hate those kind of people when they say "Oh I don't want to talk about it". Okay then don't post it on the internet!

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”