MissScamorazzi - General part 10

ntl072904
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi - General part 10

Post by ntl072904 »

How many more times are we going to be subjected to the sight of Ingrid brushing her teeth? It's in every routine video.

Also, we get it, you love donuts.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Lazy day and you still curl your hair? I'm lucky if I put on makeup on a lazy day.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

I checked out after about half a second in. The whole "rubbing her eyes" thing? No.

Edited to add: I wonder who filmed this for her. Clearly she wasn't filming herself when the camera panned over to her toothbrush. Maybe her OMGBFF Christian Siriano. :rofl:

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Didn't she already do a video like this about being lazy? They all seem the same I already know what products she's going to use. Wtf about the donut shop... Of course she had to throw that in there. I still would love to know what her point being in NY is besides walking around and having lazy days lol.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Rach2004 wrote:Didn't she already do a video like this about being lazy?
Come on being lazy in NY is totally different than being lazy in LA.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I don't understand why she the company put her name on their wipes to sell them. Aren't they pretty popular already? And, I don't get why Ingrid would really want to do this anyway. Putting her name on some makeup wipes.... :? I'm confused. And, she must be embarrassed because she definitely didn't give her wipes a full commercial like she does all her other sponsored products.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

That is way too much work for a lazy day. Especially if there is a chance I wouldn't even leave the house.

Post by Guest »

tink wrote:I checked out after about half a second in. The whole "rubbing her eyes" thing? No.

Edited to add: I wonder who filmed this for her. Clearly she wasn't filming herself when the camera panned over to her toothbrush. Maybe her OMGBFF Christian Siriano. :rofl:
Yeah what was up with the first person POV she was trying to convey? The "eye rubbing" and "tea drinking" was weird. I am also wondering who helped her film all of this stuff. Chrnov isn't in NY yet. Maybe her BFF Lisa hired her an assistant Image

rishka
Talker
Talker

Post by rishka »

Lol at her in the donut shop with her hands in the air for an awkwardly long period of time. You can see the confusion in the old guy behind her's face.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

an0n wrote:
Being lazy in NY is SEWWWPERRRR WEEEIIIIIRDDD

Post by Guest »

tink wrote:
an0n wrote:
Being lazy in NY is SEWWWPERRRR WEEEIIIIIRDDD
Hahahah stop! I can hear her voice! Image

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

Her 50 things I love about NYC video was terrible but I think that this topped the cake (maybe its a tie). Like, really Ingrid you went all the way to NYC to talk about doors, birds and dogs? Her lazy day video was really awkward in the doughnut shop...what was with all of the creepy faces!?!?!

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

literally NO to everything she has done recently.
I havent been here in forever/been able to watch youtube (damn, is it the weekend yet??!?!) so now i am catching up.

1. nyc video: totally agree with yall. it was cringey when she was talking. (the shots were pretty though) also, wut to so many of her things being ordinary-- bird baths, sunsets, skateboarding, squirrels (?)
--OH and having a heartfelt/deep video then slipping in a sponsor. cool.
2. lazy day- bye.
she has done so many of these. HER SKIN IS AAAAMAZING THOUGH!!! im super jealous
3. not in order, but lunch with giada. no to that.

i say this all the time, but i have been over her for soooo long now and i agree with yall, just when i think she might improve or not put out a shit video... she continues to be so bad.

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

True, I haven't kept up much with her videos, but when she did her 50 Things video and she mentioned loving Harlem, I lmfao. In her past videos when she's gone to NYC, she's always hung out at the usual tourist spots and of course expensive areas to get expensive junk that she doesn't need anyway. I live in NYC and go to Harlem often. I'd love to see the people there looking at Ingrid as she was filmed being an idiot in public, uh, I mean being whimsical.

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

Her older videos were so much better, it's like she doesn't care anymore and is happy with uploading filler videos....

lipsaresealed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lipsaresealed »

What is she doing in NY anyway? I still dont understand what she's doing there until now....

kyaraslife_
Learner
Learner

Post by kyaraslife_ »

For real i think that NYC video is sponsored by the Governor there or something! seriously she is unbearable to watch! whats up with the freaky faces?

littlej
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlej »

W.T.F? This girl has lost it. That 50 things video about NYC? Definitely not her script! Trying so hard to sound intelligent and all soft & dreamy... I am cringing just thinking about it. It was embarrassing. Then at the end, her little promo about the Yes To.. face wipes: THERE'S the Ingrid we have come to know lately. With those stupid voices she puts on and carrying on like a 4 year old. So many personalities these days. It's becoming hard to keep up.

Ps. Pizza? Ice cream? Not sure Bob Saget would approve.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

lipsaresealed wrote:What is she doing in NY anyway? I still dont understand what she's doing there until now....
We don't know. Clearly she's working with a few sponsors there but its still strange that she's not just going for like a week and staying at a hotel, if these sponsors even required her to be in NY. The real reason for renting a place for "long term" (whatever that means) and telling us your there to find yourself and pretending to be a new yorker is definitely unknown, she hasn't even said its for a secret project.

littlej
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlej »

Sorry for the double post but I'm just catching up on YT and GG! The Lazy Day video: what was up with pretending to set the camera down to film herself then clearly having someone else film for her? Um wut.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”