angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Comments deleted by missScamorazzi ¤

Post by angelaj0921 »

chau92546 minutes ago

people please try to understand Ingrid. she does not has a job. she has rented a good place. she needs to do this kind of video to support her life. i am not hate. i subscribed her channel since 2009. i used to like her video but not this one. i have just gave a thumb down. 
\
This one is mean.
Straw Berry59 minutes ago

you are the worst in youtube community, i feel sick looking at you, you little piece of shit

Izabella V.R.2 hours ago

I hope this video shows all her "fans" how much of a sell out she has become

This one has nothing to do with the video. I just found it disturbing, :?
butterchavez chavez6 hours ago

I miss you and luke so much that I am about to kill my self if I don't see what happened to luke*crying

Jamie MC6 hours ago

This feels like an advertisement for plastic surgery to me in the guise of an "honest chat". Girls- don't buy into what Ingrid is selling you. The Bible says you are fearfully and wonderfully made. If you have questions about your body, talk to your parents, the people who actually love you. Not some doctor who most definitely IS part of a group of people ultimately trying to make money off of you.
OohLaLaurie6 hours ago

This video is disappointing on so many levels, Ingrid. Why disguise a sponsored ad for a plastic surgeon as a video about insecurity and self confidence? These topics DO NOT belong together. The decision to go under the knife is a very personal one that should not be taken lightly due to the dangers and risks involved. You did not even address that. You have a very young and impressionable audience and you know you have great influence over them. I'm sorry you are insecure about your scars and small breasts . You have a good 10-15 years of maturity and life experience on most of your audience, and while it was brave to talk about your own insecurities it seemed disingenuous when paired with mentioning the surgeon and contradicted your original message. The bodies of many commenting here are not even fully mature and they are stating you are inspiring and influencing them to consider surgery. This was just irresponsible in my opinion. I hope the money you made is worth the credibility you are losing.
Last edited by angelaj0921 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

angelaj0921 wrote:
chau92546 minutes ago

people please try to understand Ingrid. she does not has a job. she has rented a good place. she needs to do this kind of video to support her life. i am not hate. i subscribed her channel since 2009. i used to like her video but not this one. i have just gave a thumb down. 
\

you are the worst in youtube community, i feel sick looking at you, you little piece of shit

Izabella V.R.2 hours ago

I miss you and luke so much that I am about to kill my self if I don't see what happened to luke*crying

Jamie MC6 hours ago

This feels like an advertisement for plastic surgery to me in the guise of an "honest chat". Girls- don't buy into what Ingrid is selling you. The Bible says you are fearfully and wonderfully made. If you have questions about your body, talk to your parents, the people who actually love you. Not some doctor who most definitely IS part of a group of people ultimately trying to make money off of you.
OohLaLaurie6 hours ago

This video is disappointing on so many levels, Ingrid. Why disguise a sponsored ad for a plastic surgeon as a video about insecurity and self confidence? These topics DO NOT belong together. The decision to go under the knife is a very personal one that should not be taken lightly due to the dangers and risks involved. You did not even address that. You have a very young and impressionable audience and you know you have great influence over them. I'm sorry you are insecure about your scars and small breasts . You have a good 10-15 years of maturity and life experience on most of your audience, and while it was brave to talk about your own insecurities it seemed disingenuous when paired with mentioning the surgeon and contradicted your original message. The bodies of many commenting here are not even fully mature and they are stating you are inspiring and influencing them to consider surgery. This was just irresponsible in my opinion. I hope the money you made is worth the credibility you are losing

I really hope she reads this one at least.

babe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by babe »

I really liked this one
Uppereastsidegirle
"This is so sad Ingrid. You make the Fowler sisters look like saints. Pathetic. I hope you retire soon."
But we all know thats not going to happen anytime soon. :roll:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

babe wrote:I really liked this one
Uppereastsidegirle
"This is so sad Ingrid. You make the Fowler sisters look like saints. Pathetic. I hope you retire soon."
But we all know thats not going to happen anytime soon. :roll:

Oh, I love that one. That's what I always think. :D

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

angelaj0921 wrote:
chau92546 minutes ago

\
This one is mean.

Izabella V.R.2 hours ago

Jamie MC6 hours ago

OohLaLaurie6 hours ago

This video is disappointing on so many levels, Ingrid. Why disguise a sponsored ad for a plastic surgeon as a video about insecurity and self confidence? These topics DO NOT belong together. The decision to go under the knife is a very personal one that should not be taken lightly due to the dangers and risks involved. You did not even address that. You have a very young and impressionable audience and you know you have great influence over them. I'm sorry you are insecure about your scars and small breasts . You have a good 10-15 years of maturity and life experience on most of your audience, and while it was brave to talk about your own insecurities it seemed disingenuous when paired with mentioning the surgeon and contradicted your original message. The bodies of many commenting here are not even fully mature and they are stating you are inspiring and influencing them to consider surgery. This was just irresponsible in my opinion. I hope the money you made is worth the credibility you are losing.
Quoting myself because I didn't realize I made that font so bright.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I can't believe they still ask about Luke! I mean... COME ON! move on :rofl:

Anyway, MORE:

:love2:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

lol, the one from Catherine Stevens is brilliant.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

angelaj0921 wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:
chau92546 minutes ago

This was just irresponsible in my opinion. I hope the money you made is worth the credibility you are losing.
damn, that's a good comment, I hope she reads it too

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

im so glad there are so many comments like those!!! at least NOT EVERYONE is a brainless minion

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

That's so true

hahaha, this is spot on!! :lol:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

hahaha, this is spot on!! :lol:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

^^ Aouch! That must hurt :D

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

I just left my comment:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

So, I've been thinking about opening a thread to collect all of the stupid things her fans say. While going through the comment section of her latest video I've already seen quite a few fun ones.
Can anyone think of a cool name?

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

So, I've been thinking about opening a thread to collect all of the stupid things her fans say. While going through the comment section of her latest video I've already seen quite a few fun ones.
Can anyone think of a cool name?
Please don't, I don't want to lost my faith in humanity again which this thread has restored just a little bit lol

Minnie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Minnie1 »

LOL got into a "discussion" with MissScamorazzi today
(ignore my twitter username I was young and stupid)

Homegirl gets really defensive

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Minnie1 wrote:LOL got into a "discussion" with MissScamorazzi today
(ignore my twitter username I was young and stupid)

Homegirl gets really defensive

Her replies were pretty much a cop out. She is endorsing plastic surgery, and not only that she's endorsing a specific plastic surgeon and promoting him to her young viewers. She basically tried to shut you down, but honestly her points are so irrelevant. What she did with that video is so shameful.
Her video was supposed to be about self-confidence, but it took a terrible turn. If she can live with herself for doing that, then so be it.

BUT, hooray for people finally opening their eyes!! :ele:

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

i hate when people say "im sorry you feel that way"

like wtf no youre not haha

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”