Ingrid's guy Part 3

manderz123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's guy Part 3

Post by manderz123 »

He wouldn't seriously bust her on twitter for "lying". he was being sarcastic or whatever in that tweet. Plus, he already knows Ingrid is capable of being a huge liar, he condones it for the "business" of course.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Well, I thought you guys would find that tweet funny, but apparently not. Lol I figured he was probably joking, but thought it was still relevant to post it here considering how much we talk about her lying.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

The title??? WHY? Who is that petty? I loved that title :'c Petition to change it back!

Do we think Ingrids' "Meow meow days" are Nugget related or? I mean wtf else could it be?

And her tweeting about how Chris gives her updates like "showering" etc. I'm willing to bet she's oneof those "Watcha thinkin bout" types that start shit for no reason. He prob does it sso she'll back off but she just thinks he's being cute.

Lol run Mista CHRNOV!! ps sry typos new phone.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Also RME about Chris "abandoning her". Dors she also have Borderline Personality o_O ?

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

And the person who got it changed isn't even posting here. So the thread title was changed because someone who isn't even part of the discussion whines like a little kid who didn't get their way?

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

Ok who the fuck cares what the thread is titled everybody is taking it way too seriously I don't see how it's that big of a deal

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I have very strong feels about the title of this thread. Lol no it just sucks bc 5Evar was funny af & now it's gone :'c

Tubular
Learner
Learner

Post by Tubular »

Re:nugget

It's speculation that she got rid of nugget for Chris. More likely she moved to a place he wasn't allowed. Or she decided it was more trouble than she wanted. It's not like she dumped him in the river in a plastic bag. Obviously Chris grew up in a house with cats so the allergy thing was a wrong speculation. Quit blaming the poor guy for Ingrid spending ludicrous amounts of money on this specific cat and flying him to California only to tire of him. Really, Luke should have kept him. Nugget spent as much time at Luke's house as he did at Ingrid's.

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

^^ Except Nugget was never Luke's cat. He was always Ingrid's pet, no matter how much time he spent with Luke. She could have opted to give Nugget to Luke, but I think around the time of their breakup she was planning on keeping him.

Also, all of those other reasons are just as irresponsible. If you have a pet, it's a responsibility. You can't just wake up one morning and decide, after a year, that it's "too much work." Anyone who seriously cares about their pet wouldn't even consider an apartment that doesn't allow for them. I'm sure there were plenty of other pet-friendly locations for Ingrid to pick from, but she made a selfish choice.

Regardless, getting rid of Nugget after such a short period of time just goes to show how immature and irresponsible Ingrid is. I think he's better off with her mother.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

^ Welll, yes, maybe she got rid of him because of the no pets allowed-apartment (though I'd never ever do that no matter what it costs), but then again she got rid of him because of Chris.
She made sure to move into a apartment where she can watch her bf surfing from her window from like 100m away. There probably weren't that many that could satisfy her stalker-heart. So yes, she got rid of him because of Chris. ;)

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Who is that girl he just posted an instagram pic with? I wonder if Ingrid is the jealous type LOL

Tubular
Learner
Learner

Post by Tubular »

I'm not saying it's responsible. I'm saying it's Ingrid's fault/responsibility...not Chris.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

MDNA wrote:Who is that girl he just posted an instagram pic with? I wonder if Ingrid is the jealous type LOL
what photo? with the zombie???
Ingrid is a stage 5 clingy stalker gf who would do anything to keep her bf... so yeah.. my best guess is yes she is the jealous type.. it's a whole package baby ;)
:love2:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

pinkbows wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:
MDNA wrote:Who is that girl he just posted an instagram pic with? I wonder if Ingrid is the jealous type LOL
what photo? with the zombie???
Ingrid is a stage 5 clingy stalker gf who would do anything to keep her bf... so yeah.. my best guess is yes she is the jealous type.. it's a whole package baby ;)
She seems like the type that would see a pic of Mister Chrnov with a girl, then immediately send him a nude pic or something to entice him back.
:lol: That is probably so true.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I honestly don't understand why she didn't go to Brazil with him!
:love2:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Why is he there? Bro surf trip?

manderz123
Talker
Talker

Post by manderz123 »

aww, how sweet. throwing his name in there to further prove that she really did and supposedly does eat ice cream. see? she does eat more than carrots, chrnov said so! ;)

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

"Little monster"? That is a term of endearment usually reserved for a rowdy toddler or unruly pet. Not someone's 25 year old, grown ass girlfriend. He sounds like a pedophile.

midnitepixi3
Learner
Learner

Post by midnitepixi3 »

"little monster" is strange pet name, indeed! :?

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

Apparently she's uploading a SUPPPPAH personal video today. Don't know what it'll be about. She's already done one about her dad, so I don't see what else she can post that so super personal.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”