Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingreed Boring-o-razzi - Part 19

Post by hp13 »

mystical-rose wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:57 pm
She’s probably going to write a book.
I feel like this is most likely the stunt she'd pull. I knew she put up her last video a month ago but her complete absence from her other social channels and no chat on her podcast - it tells me she's probably drafting some pseudo-self-care book or something of the like. I mean, it would make more sense to do that and get a congrats setup from your girlfriend (see IG) than quitting your job of like ten years.

Has anyone heard about her newsletters or other "projects" she's got going on?

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

For real, how is she going to live? YT kept her in the public eye, but she has nothing now.

wowiamweird
Learner
Learner

Post by wowiamweird »

hp13 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:02 pm
mystical-rose wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:57 pm
She’s probably going to write a book.
I feel like this is most likely the stunt she'd pull. I knew she put up her last video a month ago but her complete absence from her other social channels and no chat on her podcast - it tells me she's probably drafting some pseudo-self-care book or something of the like. I mean, it would make more sense to do that and get a congrats setup from your girlfriend (see IG) than quitting your job of like ten years.

Has anyone heard about her newsletters or other "projects" she's got going on?
I signed up for the newsletter when she announced she was quitting YouTube and...nada. I wonder if she'll ever post again lol.

On another note, what do you think happened with Cristina? Cristina hasn't posted since the end of May - poor girl moved from Texas to take this job and it would suck if she got laid off with basically no notice.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

She is making candles now and opening a candle company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lauralaura123
Learner
Learner

Post by lauralaura123 »

And doing this with Erica...I don't think it's a good idea to make your romantic partner your work/business partner, but maybe I'm too cynical

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Hopefully she’s got enough $$$ saved to pay that nyc rent until her candle company makes a profit

hater4life
Learner
Learner

Post by hater4life »

I know this is a dead thread but wow. I haven't watched Ingrid in about 6 years so right after her coming out video. I didn't expect her thread to be this silent. Last I heard in July 2020 from The Financial Diet podcast episode she was venturing away from the Tube and starting her new things. Honestly I think her peak was her Coming Out video. After that everything went down hill regarding her channel and appeal. I cant be the only one who thought of this. Let's see how long this "Candle" business lasts.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

shes's basically selling candles to her old fans from youtube who follow her on insta as well. must be nice to not have to work and just be able to sell junk to people whenever you feel like it. :roll:

downjacket
Stalker
Stalker

Post by downjacket »

So I've been reading through the Ingrid threads and the more recent posts aren't even based on facts. I have my issues with Ingrid but some of these comments are nonsense lmao she bought and owns her home in Brooklyn, so the concern of her being able to pay rent makes no sense. The most recent post here was about how she doesn't have to work... sure but it does seem like she works a lot. She posts from her studio where she's hand making the candles all the time lol the business has three employees, who do you think is doing the work tf and good for her for being able to maintain a fanbase throughout all these years that will support her business. She's selling candles, not toxic detox tummy tea or something.

In before someone accuses me of being or knowing Ingrid, no. I never liked her fluff content and shrill voice or how she seemed to be rewarded with such coveted opportunities for her mediocrity.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Got nostalgic and looked her up. Still somehow affording a living on the candle company. Surprised anyone actually pays the money for them as they seem overpriced.

caramelo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by caramelo »

I know this thread is not active but I couldn’t find much information re if Ingrid and Erica broke up. They seem to have split as Ingrid’s Instagram stories isn’t like they were before. Erica also archived/deleted some photos of them together (I think Ingrid did the same). They must have stayed friends dur to their business together and still like/comment on each other’s posts. If anyone has any update that would be appreciated.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

caramelo wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:19 am
I know this thread is not active but I couldn’t find much information re if Ingrid and Erica broke up. They seem to have split as Ingrid’s Instagram stories isn’t like they were before. Erica also archived/deleted some photos of them together (I think Ingrid did the same). They must have stayed friends dur to their business together and still like/comment on each other’s posts. If anyone has any update that would be appreciated.
I can't tell if they have or not. Ingrid still has pics of her, and I never went on Erica's IG. Erica did post a picture of their dog 6 days ago.
If they did break up, I wonder why since they've been together years at this point.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

So this video was posted three weeks ago. Ingrid is interviewed (along with someone I don't know) about leaving the world of influencing. In the video we very briefly see Erica and Ingrid refers to her as "my co-owner [of the company], Erica Anderson."

Still not clear whether they broke up. It's possible that they did not and are just trying to keep their romantic relationship on the DL, especially if they're trying to get investors - I could see that type of thing turning people off because, as someone here said, usually a bad idea to "mix business with pleasure" if you will.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I'm honestly surprised she hasn't gone back to Youtube. I guess she really did hate it towards the end.

I'm leaning towards them having broken up, but it could go either way.

Harper
Learner
Learner

Post by Harper »

Is Ingrid dating USWNT soccer player Meghan Klingenberg now? Ingrid has posted on stories her attending her matches in Portland - they both follow each other's friends on Insta and . And Ingrid is wearing re-inc merch (which Kling co-founded) on her candle company's latest reel.

countryorigin11
Learner
Learner

Post by countryorigin11 »

Harper wrote:Is Ingrid dating USWNT soccer player Meghan Klingenberg now? Ingrid has posted on stories her attending her matches in Portland - they both follow each other's friends on Insta and . And Ingrid is wearing re-inc merch (which Kling co-founded) on her candle company's latest reel.
Ingrid and erica went live together on their candle account instagram so if they did break up it seems they are still good business partners and friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

She posted a picture for her birthday and it shows her holding hands getting a cheek kiss from a woman who is not Erica. It could be Meghan Klingenberg.

humletgo
Learner
Learner

Post by humletgo »

Omg what in the hell is going on :o

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”