Michele1218 General Thread Part 1

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Michele1218 General Thread Part 1

Post by fiercelyprivate » Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 am

JaJa wrote:
MakeupLover wrote:I'm probably being really judgemental saying this but that name is SO typical Michele. And I noticed the princess addison references on her twitter. I hope that kid doesn't grow up to be a spoilt brat although I have a feeling that is what Michele's parenting style will lead to. And I'll leave my comment at that.
I find that ppl "switch" once they have kids. The one who you think will be the laid back parent sometimes ends up being the strict one. The baby was JUST born. Let's not make assumptions. Plus, she's a first time mom. She'll learn and make mistakes. But you never know what her parenting style will be just yet
That's very true! Hey I totally admitted to being judgemental lol. The 'princess addison' thing just rubbed me the wrong way and had me going 'typical Michele' in my head. Regardless, I'm actually not overly interested in her life as a mother or her parenting style. I'm really not into other peoples' kids that much so I hope she doesn't bring it on to her channel. But then again, she was pretty good at keeping the pregnancy quiet so I doubt she'll go down that route.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by xxkath » Sun May 19, 2013 11:24 am

I know someone who was all about designer labels and would go through bottles of champagne on nights out but as soon as she had kids she started buying high street clothes and would only splash out on designer things for a special occasion.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick » Sun May 19, 2013 1:58 pm

I almost changed by decision the day I said she will need help getting the baby out, because her stomach was shaped wide. Meaning girl, but I remember Lorraine stomach and thought, she had a wide stomach and a boy. Boy I was wrong.I'm she got herself a princess.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena » Sun May 19, 2013 4:33 pm

oh, so she got the girl she wanted! i'm happy for her!

honeybadgerdgas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by honeybadgerdgas » Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 am

I adore michele but I can't with her right now. first off addison reminds me of "addition" and secondly the whole little girls being princesses BS is so freaking annoying, unoriginal, and stupid.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick » Mon May 20, 2013 7:33 am

softkick wrote:I almost changed by decision the day I said she will need help getting the baby out, because her stomach was shaped wide. Meaning girl, but I remember Lorraine stomach and thought, she had a wide stomach and a boy. Boy I was wrong.I'm she got herself a princess.
I'm glad she got herself a princess.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater » Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 pm

softkick wrote:I almost changed by decision the day I said she will need help getting the baby out, because her stomach was shaped wide. Meaning girl, but I remember Lorraine stomach and thought, she had a wide stomach and a boy. Boy I was wrong.I'm she got herself a princess.
How does that have anything to do with the gender of the baby?

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham » Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Some people have strange superstitions when it comes to babies, thinking that the shape of the stomach or the food you crave during pregnancy is a firm indicator of what the baby's sex is. About as reliable as astrology if you ask me.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow » Thu May 23, 2013 2:04 am

Hate the name. So "trendy" unique but not really.

Adelaide is a city ... that was named after a person!

galfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by galfriday » Sun May 26, 2013 3:12 pm

MakeupLover wrote:I'm probably being really judgemental saying this but that name is SO typical Michele. And I noticed the princess addison references on her twitter. I hope that kid doesn't grow up to be a spoilt brat although I have a feeling that is what Michele's parenting style will lead to. And I'll leave my comment at that.
I'll be honest and say I agree with you. I thought having a baby would help Michele grow up a bit but she is still the same self absorbed person she has always been. She keeps posting tidbits about Addison on her twitter but refuses to acknowledge any of the requests to see her baby. I don't mind if she wants to keep it private but just state that so people don't keep asking. Her inability to respond in any way is rude to her subscribers.

less
Learner
Learner

Post by less » Mon May 27, 2013 8:08 am

Lets be serious here.. I think we all know why Michele has not posted pictures of the baby. It's ugly. & no one give me any crap on how "all baby's are beautiful"
No they are not. The end. Her baby is probably super hairy, all blotchy & weird shaped, with a huuuggee nose & this bitch knows it. She's ashamed. Sorry Michele, karma finally bit your label name dropping, mustache face, Ernie eyebrows ass by giving you an ugly baby.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa » Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 am

less wrote:Lets be serious here.. I think we all know why Michele has not posted pictures of the baby. It's ugly. & no one give me any crap on how "all baby's are beautiful"
No they are not. The end. Her baby is probably super hairy, all blotchy & weird shaped, with a huuuggee nose & this bitch knows it. She's ashamed. Sorry Michele, karma finally bit your label name dropping, mustache face, Ernie eyebrows ass by giving you an ugly baby.
Get a life. You don't even know this person.

less
Learner
Learner

Post by less » Mon May 27, 2013 10:55 am

Neither do you.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham » Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 am

I don't think she ever had any intention of posting pics of their baby. Until fairly recently she'd never shown Nic on camera and I was personally surprised when she posted wedding pics. She rarely mentions her personal life on camera let alone show it and I don't expect us to ever see Addison.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate » Mon May 27, 2013 11:18 am

MsBuckingham wrote:I don't think she ever had any intention of posting pics of their baby. Until fairly recently she'd never shown Nic on camera and I was personally surprised when she posted wedding pics. She rarely mentions her personal life on camera let alone show it and I don't expect us to ever see Addison.
I think Nick not appearing on camera had more to do with Nick's wishes than hers though. She was forever asking and pleading with him to say hello to her subbies. I was also surprised by how much information she shared about her wedding...she posted a wedding trailer and everything. She has shared vlogs with her family previously also. But I agree that she probably won't ever show pictures/videos of her child. Which is fine by me...I never understood why people care so much to see YTers' babies (not directed at you MsBuckingham...just making a general statement).

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath » Mon May 27, 2013 12:34 pm

I noticed she replied to someones comment on instagram (I think it was), saying something along the lines of 'I can't wait for you guys to meet her.' So maybe she will show us eventually.

Lolalondon89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lolalondon89 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm suprised she hasn't atleast shown a picture of Addison, but good on her if she decides to keep her private from youtube and the internet. Although I doubt she will be able to keep her away for long, she will crave the attention from all her subs saying how cute the baby or it's outfits are. I think we will be seeing her soon.

BubbleBow
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow » Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

there are so many gurus that say they aren't going to show their babies. i remember carahamelie03 was threatening that she wouldn't show her baby and i was so sad about that.... now they vlog everyday with her in them. i think its a natural thing to want to show off your child once its here. I have a feeling she will show her eventually.

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasminelovenars » Tue May 28, 2013 7:18 pm

I understand if she wants to keep her baby off Youtube but I think that she should just come out and say so. If I was her I would just say something like “Thanks for all of your well wishes baby is doing well but for privacy reasons I have decided to keep her off camera”

Part of me wonders if she is going so show Addison of camera after she has build up thousands of people begging to see the baby just to get attention/more video views.

Its like she is teasing her followers with twitter updates and Instagram such as the photo with Jake next to the baby seat in the car as she still wants attention.

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasminelovenars » Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Also do you guys think that she will do a “what’s in my diaper bag video” in the future, in one of her instgram shots she was carrying a Louis Vuitton neverful bag which could have being her diaper bag because its large enough to carry everything. I find it hard to believe that Michelle would suddenly switch from using one of her many designer handbags to a cheap bag from say Target because she is obsessed with labels. ;)

jasminelovenars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasminelovenars » Tue May 28, 2013 7:23 pm

These are the photos I'm talking about

galfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by galfriday » Wed May 29, 2013 4:00 am

jasminelovenars wrote:I understand if she wants to keep her baby off Youtube but I think that she should just come out and say so. If I was her I would just say something like “Thanks for all of your well wishes baby is doing well but for privacy reasons I have decided to keep her off camera”

Part of me wonders if she is going so show Addison of camera after she has build up thousands of people begging to see the baby just to get attention/more video views.

Its like she is teasing her followers with twitter updates and Instagram such as the photo with Jake next to the baby seat in the car as she still wants attention.
This is exactly the point I made earlier. She should say something but she won't because she is rude. She could have easily stated her intentions when she announced the birth but she didn't. Now she posts info knowing her subbies are going to beg to see Addison. She is really a shallow person that she needs that kind of attention.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate » Wed May 29, 2013 6:21 am

Maybe she hasn't said anything definite like "I won't be showing the baby" because she hasn't made up her mind yet which direction she wants to go and she doesn't want to commit to a stance on it either way.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham » Thu May 30, 2013 12:24 am

MakeupLover wrote:I never understood why people care so much to see YTers' babies (not directed at you MsBuckingham...just making a general statement).
I agree with you. I can understand wanting to interact with a new person in real life but babies all look the same to me so I don't really empathize with that obsession a lot of people seem to have with seeing YTers newborns.

I also agree with carahamelie03 - so far I've seen 2 YTers showing their babies when they'd said they wouldn't. I can't fathom what arguments could possibly justify putting your child on the Internet but I'm sure they have plenty of good reasons (that was sarcasm).

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink » Thu May 30, 2013 5:49 am

Already flaunting the pre-pregnancy jeans on instagram...

Return to “michele1218”