Continue here...

sanneke
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michelle1218 Part 3!

Post by sanneke »

I think she moved in with her parents. Cheaper then living on her own and having a live-in nanny right there when she goes back to work.

beautylover55
Learner
Learner

Post by beautylover55 »

It's two different mirrors...the one she took the clothes pictures in with the bed behind her is her mirror that is a jewelry storage...you can see the key part of it in the pictures. The other mirror is just a plain white mirror that sits behind her when she films. It looks like two different rooms to me.

beautylover55
Learner
Learner

Post by beautylover55 »

And actually if you look in her most recent video at the pictures behind her (the bags in the frames) you can see the reflection of the windows she's sitting in front of. Def a separate filming room from her bed room. Maybe her parents turned the basement into a apartment for her? Idk it seems like she moved out though.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

Didn't someone earlier say Michele blogged or tweeted she is with her parents? Idk I thought I read that.

I haven't watched her videos in a long time so I have no idea what her attitude is like, but does she seem more down to Earth/normal now that life has slapped her in the face. It can happen to anyone.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

maybe she was with her parents for a while and now she's finally moved out?

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

^^^
Maybe.

When did she write the blog post? A month ago? A few weeks? I didn't look at the date because the thread was so long I was already clamoring to catch up. :D

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

If it was me I would move back in with my parents in a heartbeat.
She is probably going through an absolute nightmare right now, and having family around for support would be a comfort. Not to mention the financial aspect of not having to worry about a mortgage payment on top of everything else.
Hopefully she will get a great settlement and be able to get her own place someday, but in the meantime, I think it's a smart move on her part if she is indeed living with her parents.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

^I agree, it makes sense.

She wrote the blogpost Sept. 12.
I thought she wrote on there she was living with her parents, but she doesn't specifically mention where she is staying. She does mention her family being her saving grace and her mom helping with Addison. Although I remember people on here saying she was staying with her parents so I assumed the same. I still think she is, as I can't imagine her being on her own since she never has been, but there is no proof of this, that I'm aware of anyway.

beautylover55
Learner
Learner

Post by beautylover55 »

True...I just can't believe her parents had three rooms for her to use and space for her dining room stuff. She keeps saying "my house" in her tweets. Idk

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

That could go both ways as well. If she is living there, that would technically be her house as well. It'd be weird to say "my parents' house".
I don't mean for this to sound creepy, but does anyone know if Michele's parents have a big house? I think recall her saying they had a pool. If it's just her parents living there, I'm sure they would have spare rooms. Michele also said she used to spend the weekends there, so I would imagine she already has a room there.

iamspringtime
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iamspringtime »

Perhaps she's renting an apartment/townhouse/etc. with a friend? It's definitely possible that she moved in with her parents briefly after she initially found out about Nick, but it doesn't seem that from her videos and tweets that she's living at her parents now. Though, I've only been watching Michele for 3-4 years now (she was living with Nick when I first began watching) so I'm not entirely familiar with her parents home. Keep in mind that she found out about Nick about four months ago and I'm under the impression that, until the most recent two videos, the previous ones we've seen over the last few months were probably prerecorded a while ago (maybe even before she found out).

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

From the research I did I found that her parent's have a 4/2. If her siblings aren't at home anymore (which if I remember correctly one is married so doesn't live there...the other not sure about) then there is plenty of room for her and Addison. The house could contain a finished basement and that is where she is too with all her stuff. Someone on here made mention of her making bank with stella & dot so she could have the means to live on her own and probably very close to her parents since it seems in all her adult life (not including college since I don't know where she went but in her career vid she mentions living at school) she hasn't lived outside the town she grew up in. What I find weird is there is no public record about the divorce filing. Anyone know if PA doesn't make them public? maybe because a minor is involved? Maybe they haven't filed yet?

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

JRoc812 wrote:From the research I did I found that her parent's have a 4/2. If her siblings aren't at home anymore (which if I remember correctly one is married so doesn't live there...the other not sure about) then there is plenty of room for her and Addison. The house could contain a finished basement and that is where she is too with all her stuff. Someone on here made mention of her making bank with stella & dot so she could have the means to live on her own and probably very close to her parents since it seems in all her adult life (not including college since I don't know where she went but in her career vid she mentions living at school) she hasn't lived outside the town she grew up in. What I find weird is there is no public record about the divorce filing. Anyone know if PA doesn't make them public? maybe because a minor is involved? Maybe they haven't filed yet?
I don't know about the laws where she is (I'm in Canada) but don't you have to be separated for a year before you can file for divorce?

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Looks like PA has different types of Divorce. Do you think Nick will object...cause if so Michele will have to wait 2 years!!!

Mutual consent divorce: This is the most common type of divorce. Ninety (90) days after the divorce complaint has been served upon the Defendant, both parties can file an affidavit consenting to the divorce. The judge can then grant the divorce. During the 90 days, the attorneys may try to work out a written settlement agreement about issues like custody, support, alimony and a property settlement. The parties can sign a written Separation Agreement, which the Judge can adopt as an Order of Court. If an agreement cannot be reached on these issues, there can be a hearing and the court will decide these issues.

A two-year separation divorce: This is also a no-fault divorce. If one of the parties refuses to sign an affidavit consenting to the divorce, the other party can wait until the parties have been separated for two years. Then the party who wants the divorce can sign an affidavit stating that the parties have been separated for at least two years and that the marriage is irretrievably broken. The affidavit must be served upon the other party. If that party fails to respond, the court can grant the divorce. However, if a counter-affidavit is filed denying the two-year separation or denying that the marriage is irretrievably broken, a hearing will be held and the court will decide if the parties are entitled to a divorce.

Fault divorce: This is the old fashion kind of divorce, but it's still on the books. The plaintiff must prove at a hearing that the plaintiff is innocent of wrongdoing and that the defendant is at fault — such as proving that the defendant committed adultery, endangered the plaintiff's life, deserted the plaintiff for at least one year, has been sentenced to imprisonment for at least two years, or has "offered indignities to", (which basically means mistreated), the plaintiff. Most people do not file a divorce on fault grounds for two reasons. First, a fault divorce is very expensive, because the parties must pay attorney fees for the hearing and must pay the master who hears the case and the stenographer who must record all of the testimony. Second, the plaintiff must prove that the plaintiff is innocent of wrongdoing. If the defendant proves that the plaintiff mistreated the defendant, then the court may deny the divorce.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Hopefully Michele (and the judge) will make Nick pay.....
Does PA have alimony?Yes. Alimony is for support for a spouse (wife or husband) after the divorce is granted. A spouse is entitled to alimony only if the court decides that alimony is "necessary." To decide whether alimony is necessary, how much should be paid, and how long it should be paid, the court must consider many factors - including the relative income and earning capacities of the parties, the ages and health of the parties, the duration of the marriage, the contribution by one party to the education and training of the other party, the contribution of a spouse as a homemaker, and the marital misconduct of a spouse before the separation. It is very difficult for an attorney to predict how much, if any, alimony will be awarded by the judge.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

fiercelyprivate wrote:
JRoc812 wrote: I don't know about the laws where she is (I'm in Canada) but don't you have to be separated for a year before you can file for divorce?
Child plz, you know Americans can't wait for anything. :rofl:

If no divorce has been filed, it may be because they are working out the kinks before filing so the divorce will happen fast. Michele is no dummy and neither are her folks (I imagine), so they're likely getting their ducks in a row. How can Nick possibly refuse her anything she asks anyway? He is scum and carried on lies and cheating for four years while getting married and getting someone pregnant. He is a spineless twit imho and no way will he stand up for himself now.

I wonder what his reaction has been. I wonder if he's glad it's all in the open and over or if he's embarrassed at all. He seems like one of those idiots who will just go on with life as if nothing ever happened. What an sorry excuse for a human being.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I don't know how divorce works, but does the fact that Michele has been a sahm and him being the only one with a "real" job play into this in any way? I saw on his linkedin account that he's an account manager for a place that makes medical devices. So I imagine he is making a good chunk of money. Not sure how well the courts will take Michele's youtube and Stella&Dot income.

Are divorces really that fast down there? Man, no wonder divorce rates are so high.

curiousbug
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by curiousbug »

She looks absolutely fantastic in her latest video - I'd kill for her body! I really think Michele is going to come out on top and leaving Nick will really be the best thing that ever could've happened. I'm rooting for her :love2:

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

The only noticeable difference I see is she is still tanned and seems a little happier. I recently discovered when I got my own Tiffany Embrace...Michele let people believe she got a Tiffany Embrace but she didn't...her gallery is all wrong. I wonder if that was another Nick lie...........told her she got a ring from her fav jewelry store but didn't. I know she said (once) she is working out but not sure I buy it. I remember specifically she said she HATES working out. Wonder if she just said that so if people noticed her weight loss she could say it's from working out as to not raise suspicion something was wrong till she was ready to come out with it.

Return to “michele1218”