Ingrid's guy Part 3

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's guy Part 3

Post by an0n »

I don't think she really wants to get married now either. I think she might be feeling like its the thing she should do at 25 (even though 25 really isn't that old at all) especially with an older boyfriend, and she would love the attention but she doesn't seem ready and I think she knows it (even looking past the missglamorazzi character).

Based on the little we know about Chris I really don't expect it anytime soon.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:I don't think she'll get married anytime soon. This relationship that she has with Mister Chrnov is not going to last. He'll just juice every last bit of drop of her and then he'll move on to the next one. Sadly that's how its all going to come down. This is just a relationship based on BUSINESS nothing else.
I've thought the exact same thing the entire time. I mean maybe they really do love each other, but it just comes off as more business than love with these two. He's basically another one of her managers.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

when they first got together, i got the feeling that this is the guy she would end up with. i still think theyll end up together. BUT, i cant imagine them (her??) getting married anytime soon so maybe not. even though its an awk situation of a relationship (her manager/boss/whatever), they seem like they love each other.
BUT, in the pic that he posted of them at the teen choice awards, they both looked tired and dragged down/exhausted. but maybe that was one day (although i really think ingrid has been physically and mentally exhausted for a while not)-- also, it probably wasnt the best picture.

but overall... idk, i agree with whoever said that their eyes looked empty. maybe ingrid isnt genuinely happy right now? idk

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

but overall... idk, i agree with whoever said that their eyes looked empty. maybe ingrid isnt genuinely happy right now? idk

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

^ Mhm totes agree about them looking haggard in the pre-TCA pic. This healthy eating/exercise phase/lifestyle is really taking a toll on them...

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, the conversation about Ingrid's fakeness, dumping her friends and Chris seems to be going on everywhere.
Anyway, the theory (I believe is true) that Chris is manipulating Ingrid into this fakeness, sticking with his friends and what not, how come a lot of people a saying Ingrid is a grown woman who can make decisions for herself? Don't get me wrong, I completely agree, but I also thought this when the accusation about Luke went around. Whitney was a grown woman as well. How come Chris gets a free pass and Luke gets labeled as a manipulator? Personally, I think Luke is just a scam artist and an ass. Manipulator and having career ruined? Kinda harsh.

Isn't it possible that Chris could be the ones saying Ingrid doesn't need girlfriends when she has his friends? No doubt Ingrid is a flake, but at least she was still friends with Fleur during the Luke era. I'm thinking Fleur probably saw Chris was using her, and when she tried to confront Ingrid about it, Ingrid broke off the friendship. Ingrid always has a bad habit of morphing into her boyfriend's "ideal" person. I'm guessing her currents friends would see that, say something and get dumped by Ingrid who would get offended.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

pinkbows wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:
pinkbows wrote:So, it's almost been two years with Mister Chrnov. Will she be trading in soon?
They've just celebrated their one year-anniversary (in June), so it's still 10 months to go. :D
Even though people here said that she wants to settle down, have a family and most importantly a ring on her finger, I'm not sure if she really wants it because of Chris or just because all of her "friends" and colleagues are getting married and start a little family.

Well....it's speculated they've been together much longer than that.
Not really. At most maybe another 3 months of casually dating. She was with Luke up until March during that ill-fated Bahamas trip, haha.

I don't like speculating why or when a couple will break up. I just was never impressed with their dynamic and it was funny when people were praising Ingrid and Chris for being this mature couple with an enviable lifestyle.

Now suddenly they're seen as a mismatched haggard couple who spend too much time in the sun.

Oh the tides have turned.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

pie wrote:
pinkbows wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:
They've just celebrated their one year-anniversary (in June), so it's still 10 months to go. :D
Not really. At most maybe another 3 months of casually dating. She was with Luke up until March during that ill-fated Bahamas trip, haha.
Yep, they broke up in early April (IMATS NY was around the 8th and Ingrid went to NYC with Fleur and some other girls and one could clearly see that she was kind of relieved, so they probably broke up right before that.) In May Ingrid posted a picture at that charity run with Chris and Lisa. I posted a timeline before and according to this timeline they probably started dating around May and maybe started flirting in April (as we're still speculating if she dumped Luke FOR Chris ;)).

tps
Learner
Learner

Post by tps »

CrumbledOreos wrote:I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, the conversation about Ingrid's fakeness, dumping her friends and Chris seems to be going on everywhere.
Anyway, the theory (I believe is true) that Chris is manipulating Ingrid into this fakeness, sticking with his friends and what not, how come a lot of people a saying Ingrid is a grown woman who can make decisions for herself? Don't get me wrong, I completely agree, but I also thought this when the accusation about Luke went around. Whitney was a grown woman as well. How come Chris gets a free pass and Luke gets labeled as a manipulator? Personally, I think Luke is just a scam artist and an ass. Manipulator and having career ruined? Kinda harsh.

Isn't it possible that Chris could be the ones saying Ingrid doesn't need girlfriends when she has his friends? No doubt Ingrid is a flake, but at least she was still friends with Fleur during the Luke era. I'm thinking Fleur probably saw Chris was using her, and when she tried to confront Ingrid about it, Ingrid broke off the friendship. Ingrid always has a bad habit of morphing into her boyfriend's "ideal" person. I'm guessing her currents friends would see that, say something and get dumped by Ingrid who would get offended.
I see what you're saying, but I think you are giving Ingrid WAY too much credit in the "good person" department. She is not naive, or stupid. She knows exactly what she is doing, but it is her serious mental damage/issues that allow her to pick men over friends. You're right, it wasn't fair for Luke. But now that we see history CLEARLY repeating itself, its safe to say that it wasn't Luke being manipulative in the first place (idk if with Whtiney, but not with Ingrid)- it was actually Ingrid all along. And the fact that she morphs is exactly the point--- she is the one doing this---she doesn't need any manipulation or coercion to do so.

beautyluvver
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyluvver »

sunshine21 wrote:
pie wrote:
pinkbows wrote:
what happened during that Bahamas trip?

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

tps wrote:
CrumbledOreos wrote:I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, the conversation about Ingrid's fakeness, dumping her friends and Chris seems to be going on everywhere.

I see what you're saying, but I think you are giving Ingrid WAY too much credit in the "good person" department. She is not naive, or stupid. She knows exactly what she is doing, but it is her serious mental damage/issues that allow her to pick men over friends. You're right, it wasn't fair for Luke. But now that we see history CLEARLY repeating itself, its safe to say that it wasn't Luke being manipulative in the first place (idk if with Whtiney, but not with Ingrid)- it was actually Ingrid all along. And the fact that she morphs is exactly the point--- she is the one doing this---she doesn't need any manipulation or coercion to do so.

THANK YOU!!! i always thought it was bullshit to say that she was manipulated into doing things. UH no she chooses to do those things.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

tps wrote:

Oh no no, I am well aware Ingrid is a grown ass woman who knows what she is doing. Or at least, with a functioning brain to think for herself. I'm just trying to find out what the difference is between Luke-Whitney and Chris-Ingrid and why one gets labeled as a manipulation/abuse and the other is just a selfish flaking woman. The double standard thing is just weird to me. Both these women were and are old enough to use their brains.

I guess I actually do feel bad for Luke :/ Shame the guy had his career ruined because two girls decided to write sob stories.

Also, didn't Luke and Ingrid break up after NYC? Seeing as Nugget was with Luke while she was there.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

It was definitely officially called off after the NYC IMATS trip although I don't know that Ingrid would have called it off without someone she was into. I don't believe there was any overlap or that she cheated in anyway but because of who she is and how her relationship with Luke was probably long over before it was official she definitely moved on like immediately.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker

Post by malloryxo »

Not sure if this has been posted in one of the other threads, so I apologize if it was, but after reading the many comments of how Ingrid becomes the girl her current boyfriend desires I decided to do some searching. After reading both of these articles it is clear why Ingrid acts the way she does, and while I agree it can be annoying, I feel terrible for her.
http://italktosnakes.tumblr.com/post/79 ... out-dating
http://wmilam.tumblr.com/post/799879667 ... oy-stories
They're both incredibly wrong, so if you want to save some time the main point is that both of these girls dated Luke Conard and both were manipulated by him; he emotionally abused them, and in each of the articles it is said how he wanted to mold them into the perfect girl for him...just in different words.
Once again, I apologize if this was already posted, but even with the blunt words of this site, I thought it'd be important to address Ingrid's actions may not entirely be her fault.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

^^It's been speculated that Ingrid has done the chameleon thing before Luke came into the picture. So Luke is a jerk but he is not the reason she is like that.
She used to be interested in these foodie guys (before Luke) and was into all these foodie things during that phase.

Ingrid also pursued Luke, something they both acknowledged before. She was the one who went out of her way to befriend him and he was initially not interested. So again, putting her issues next to Whitney and Kristina isn't a fair or close comparison.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker

Post by malloryxo »

^ I did not know about Ingrid being the one to go after Luke or her previous relationship that had her morph into someone completely different, so that is my fault and I probably should have known about that before I could try to compare the stories.
It definitely bothers me that Ingrid's old videos were so much better and she all around seemed happier, and more involved with the videos. With that being said this change could have nothing to do with a boy, and everything to do with money. But during the videos that made me like her I believe she was single, and I wonder if that is the true her, or what was left from the personality she created in a past relationship.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I remember a brief period post-Luke when we were liking her videos again. She was funny, toned down, her makeup was pretty. Then she started dating Chris and everything went downhill.

I choose to believe that her true self (when she's not trying to mirror her boyfriends) is very likable. Too bad she doesn't feel the same.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

I keep reading about Ingrid dumping Luke for Chris, but hasn't anyone thought about the probability that Ingrid found out about Luke cheating on Kristina with two other girls? Kristina's "Draw my life" video came up right around the time they broke up. And she mentioned Luke hurting her but she didn't say how.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Well, Whitney was around during he beginning stages of Ingrid so I'm guessing maybe Whitney already filled Ingrid in on the details. It just seems likely that Ingrid dumped Luke for surfer boy because she moved on way too fast. Not even a month later they were dating. Also, Luke was cheating on Whitney with Ingrid, so, clearly the girl didn't care because she won (if you consider Luke a prize).

Sable
Talker
Talker

Post by Sable »

Ah I can't wait for her to get engaged. Imagine all those forced, wooden' MRSBRIDERAZZI' videos. NAHT.

Bridezilla and MissGlamorazzi.... theres a joke somewhere...

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”