Meghan "Raised at Rallies" Rienks General Thread Part 10

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "Raised at Rallies" Rienks General Thread Part 10

Post by CorgTayto »

I sincerely hope that her dropping out of the tour and her mom showing up the next day mean that she's going to be taking some time to focus on herself, whether that means seeing a professional or just taking a breather and spending time with those who have her best interests at heart. It's really awkward to watch someone struggling they way Meghan seems to be. At the end of the day, I'm really rooting for her because she used to be one of my absolute favorites to watch.

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

On a different note:
Oscar's Hotel comes put tomorrow where Meghan plays 'Rose'. There's a lot of well known youtubers in it, I wonder how she'll compare to them (especially as I don't think they all want to be actors, some just doing PJ a favour). If anyone buys it, let us know how Meghan does.

chellybean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chellybean »

ejmc wrote:On a different note:
Oscar's Hotel comes put tomorrow where Meghan plays 'Rose'. There's a lot of well known youtubers in it, I wonder how she'll compare to them (especially as I don't think they all want to be actors, some just doing PJ a favour). If anyone buys it, let us know how Meghan does.
I was actually gonna ask if the 'big project' had anything to do with that. I didn't realize she was in that until today, and that actually seems like a decently sized project? Like you said, a lot of big names are in it: Dan, Phil, Grace, Mamrie, Hannah, etc. so it could be that it has something to do with that? I've never seen her say anything about it, but I guess I could be wrong. I imagine they've filmed the entire season already, though.

littlemisselizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemisselizabeth »

Ouch. Her channel is going down fast. Her monthly views have gone down by 25% and her subscriber growth has gone down nearly a third.
Meghan Reinks Projections Guru Gossiper 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

littlemisselizabeth wrote:Ouch. Her channel is going down fast. Her monthly views have gone down by 25% and her subscriber growth has gone down nearly a third.
I honestly don't see her being successful for that much longer. You can tell she doesn't want to do YouTube anymore. No creative content whatsoever and all sponsored plugs. She probably doesn't have a choice though - she dropped out of college and isn't actually landing any real roles as an "actress." She seems to live a very empty life imo.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

BessieCheese wrote:Where did she mention she dropped out of the tour, have I missed a video???
She didn't mention on a video but I was just watching the Alex&Mia channel and in the piercing vlog they posted a day or two ago, Mia (who is still on the tour Meghan dropped out of) mentioned Meghan isn't doing it anymore and got replaced by a different YTer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brooklynbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by brooklynbaby »

dd_ca wrote:Mia (who is still on the tour Meghan dropped out of) mentioned Meghan isn't doing it anymore and got replaced by a different YTer.
Oh shit! I wonder if she was booted off. It seems really strange that they had a replacement lined up so fast.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

Yeah it's definitely a possibility they replaced her and she's playing it off as a scheduling issue to save face.

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

I don't think it's weird that she was replaced on the tour so fast. I'm sure they had backups just in case something happened. I mean, any of them could have gotten sick / injured or something. So I don't think she was fired or kicked off. I just think she backed out, most likely because of her emotional state. It's clear that something is going on with her.

I don't think she'll be successful on YouTube much longer either. Her channel is not fun to watch anymore because it's all self-depricating humor and trying to be quirky. You can tell she isn't into it, and it is sad that she pigeonholed herself into relying on YouTube for income when it's clear she'd rather be doing other things.

highlovers01
Learner
Learner

Post by highlovers01 »

This is so random, but seeing this made me laughhh.. So Meghan what happened to wanting to further your education??? Image

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

cwx12 wrote:
littlemisselizabeth wrote:Ouch. Her channel is going down fast. Her monthly views have gone down by 25% and her subscriber growth has gone down nearly a third.
I honestly don't see her being successful for that much longer. You can tell she doesn't want to do YouTube anymore. No creative content whatsoever and all sponsored plugs. She probably doesn't have a choice though - she dropped out of college and isn't actually landing any real roles as an "actress." She seems to live a very empty life imo.
I unsub to her channel, she has not consistently posted vlogs and when she does, you can see her struggling to look so happy and positive but inside she must be dying of depression ( and always chewing a f*ing gum when talking, it must be a thing her therapist tell her to do to distract her anxiety?!). She is very skinny (I understand she has a modeling job) but there was a phase when in every vlog you see her keep pulling all her shirts'collars to show off the shoulders, It almost makes me feel she wanna rip off the clothes and be naked! It's sad watching her. She should go back to her mom's home and rest for a while...

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

She probably chews gum all the time to suppress her appetite.

It's clear that she made a mistake by switching from beauty to "humor". I mean her beauty videos weren't even good, but her new videos are worse. She's just not funny and she needs to accept that before her only source of income runs out.

Post by Guest »

Am I late or missing something? What tour are you guys talking about?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

it's talked about a few pages back

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

Call me crazy, but at this time of year I start to get excited for the upcoming holidays and start rewatching Vlogmas videos. For whatever reason, I really like rewatching Meghan's 2013 Vlogmas. I don't know what it is, but I've rewatched several times. Anyways, I went to go watch and I noticed it was gone??? Has anyone noticed if she's been deleting a lot of her other videos??

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

MovieAddictx wrote:Am I late or missing something? What tour are you guys talking about?
It was announced at VidCon at the end of July that Meghan, Alisha Marie, Mia Stammer, Meredith Foster, and Eva would be going on Fullscreen Live's "Girl's Night In Tour" this fall all around the U.S. The tour starts on September 22nd, and she just pulled out a week(?) ago because of what she says is a scheduling conflict because she got some part in a "big" project. She was replaced pretty much instantly.

Post by Guest »

CorgTayto wrote:
MovieAddictx wrote:Am I late or missing something? What tour are you guys talking about?
It was announced at VidCon at the end of July that Meghan, Alisha Marie, Mia Stammer, Meredith Foster, and Eva would be going on Fullscreen Live's "Girl's Night In Tour" this fall all around the U.S. The tour starts on September 22nd, and she just pulled out a week(?) ago because of what she says is a scheduling conflict because she got some part in a "big" project. She was replaced pretty much instantly.
Oh I see. Thanks for letting me know. <3

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

murtay wrote:Call me crazy, but at this time of year I start to get excited for the upcoming holidays and start rewatching Vlogmas videos. For whatever reason, I really like rewatching Meghan's 2013 Vlogmas. I don't know what it is, but I've rewatched several times. Anyways, I went to go watch and I noticed it was gone??? Has anyone noticed if she's been deleting a lot of her other videos??
I just went to look and you're right. She's deleted just about everything before Vlogmas 2014.

That's so strange. And too bad. I also rather enjoyed her 2013 Vlogmas. I wonder if it's because her weight loss is quite obvious when looking back too far. I'm not sure. That makes me sad because I was going to go back and re watch too.

Meghan, if you're reading this, please repost Vlogmas 2013!!!

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Polina had some of her videos removed because she was cheating on the tags. Could this have also happened to Meghan?

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

mrmilo wrote:
murtay wrote:Call me crazy, but at this time of year I start to get excited for the upcoming holidays and start rewatching Vlogmas videos. For whatever reason, I really like rewatching Meghan's 2013 Vlogmas. I don't know what it is, but I've rewatched several times. Anyways, I went to go watch and I noticed it was gone??? Has anyone noticed if she's been deleting a lot of her other videos??
I just went to look and you're right. She's deleted just about everything before Vlogmas 2014.

That's so strange. And too bad. I also rather enjoyed her 2013 Vlogmas. I wonder if it's because her weight loss is quite obvious when looking back too far. I'm not sure. That makes me sad because I was going to go back and re watch too.

Meghan, if you're reading this, please repost Vlogmas 2013!!!
Thats a shame i loved her 2013 vlogmas, she seemed so real..

Return to “Meghan Rienks”