Meghan "Raised at Rallies" Rienks General Thread Part 10

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "Raised at Rallies" Rienks General Thread Part 10

Post by xoxo_nicole »

parisienne wrote:I remember her saying that after she came back from school break, her other two friends were closer and were hanging out all the time and weren't inviting her to things. She felt left out and not welcome in the apartment. Friends drift apart all the time. Unless they were like "ugh NO MEGHAN FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T HANG OUT WITH US BYE" that's not bullying. Agreed with the poster above about them maybe being sick of Meghan's constant need to be the center of attention.
EXACTLY! Friends drift apart and sometimes friends need a break from each other. She loves being the victim because her minions flock to her to reassure her of how "amazing" she is. She's literally just beating a dead horse over and over again. Those girls probably don't even think about Meghan and yet here she is, bringing up old situations every chance she gets. It's because she has nothing else going on.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

The word 'bullying' is SOOO overused and thrown around these days. Yes, it's real, it exists, and yes, extreme cases have resulted in really tragic things. But just because something hurts someone's feelings doesn't mean it's bullying. Just because someone acts like an asshole doesn't mean they're a bully. And there is a certain extent to which "bullying" (for lack of a better word) is part of growing up and learning how to get through life.

Good fucking luck as an adult if you can't handle getting your feelings hurt or hearing something offensive. Learning how to let it go in one ear and out the other is a life skill that more people need. Obviously (relatively speaking) few cases are truly things that need attention but I'm so over this fragile special protective bubble that we all need to go out of our way to make sure everyone feels warm and fuzzy in at all times. This whole anti-bullying movement is an extension of the 'everyone gets a trophy' mentality. It's gross. (And yes, I was "bullied" horribly, by today's standards. Weren't we all??? Except for a select few.)

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

No, she's not. She's only capable of playing herself, just in a little more drama class form. Every single character in the world she would play would look and sound the same, just a more deliberate version of herself. Not necessarily horrible except she can't do anything else. She can't even ACT. Like when she was supposed to be sick or sad or serious on that Makeup show... it was like... talk slower and fake sad or something.

I love Jennifer Aniston, and she actually is a great actress who can do all the feels, but I feel like the same thing actually kind of applies. No matter what role she plays in what movie, it's just always Rachel Greene.

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

can she stop with all the fn videos with her and her mom or her and her dad?!? like shes how old and every other video is with one of her parents.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

sassyxoox wrote:can she stop with all the fn videos with her and her mom or her and her dad?!? like shes how old and every other video is with one of her parents.
It's probably because she has no one to collab with or no original material,isn't doing routines anymore.

But TBH the videos with he dad are .... almost cute?
I love their relationship.
They are also much better than the ''look at me I'm so relatable and quirky'' ones. Is like she is more herself AND relatable.

It could be worse...
she could be uploading those horrible things she consideres ''comedy sketches''

Post by Guest »

So Allie Marie Evans was cast in a movie; it's a YA book adaptation from James Patterson. An actual movie. Not a shitty web series with bad green screen like Megan can only get.

facadefallacyforreal
Learner
Learner

Post by facadefallacyforreal »

I know!!! hahahaha that must piss meghan off a ton... ;) ;) ;) ;)

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

CrystalC wrote:So Allie Marie Evans was cast in a movie; it's a YA book adaptation from James Patterson. An actual movie. Not a shitty web series with bad green screen like Megan can only get.
I'm not a fan of Allie but good for her. Yeah, that must definitely have pissed Meghan off.

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

IAmBea wrote:
sassyxoox wrote:can she stop with all the fn videos with her and her mom or her and her dad?!? like shes how old and every other video is with one of her parents.
It's probably because she has no one to collab with or no original material,isn't doing routines anymore.

They are also much better than the ''look at me I'm so relatable and quirky'' ones. Is like she is more herself AND relatable.

It could be worse...
I actually love the videos she uploads with her parents. Especially her dad, their relationship is adorable. But yeah she has been pumping out a lot of videos with them. I definitely prefer the videos with her parents than to her other cringeworthy videos.

Guanabeer
Debater
Debater

Post by Guanabeer »

younoob wrote:
IAmBea wrote:

It could be worse...
I actually love the videos she uploads with her parents. Especially her dad, their relationship is adorable. But yeah she has been pumping out a lot of videos with them. I definitely prefer the videos with her parents than to her other cringeworthy videos.

I only watch her videos now if her dad or mom are in. Her relationship with her parent is the only normal thing about her life now, that she's not faking happiness or those tumblr shit.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
English is not my 1th language, pardon my english.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I'm not watching any videos of her anymore. She's gotten to a point where my free time is too good to even hate-watch her.

Post by Guest »

younoob wrote:
CrystalC wrote:So Allie Marie Evans was cast in a movie; it's a YA book adaptation from James Patterson. An actual movie. Not a shitty web series with bad green screen like Megan can only get.
I'm not a fan of Allie but good for her. Yeah, that must definitely have pissed Meghan off.
I used to not like Allie, but I've come to respect her. I don't even mind her occasional smugness because she seems really classy and I like that she actually puts effort into her videos now. She didn't move to LA and get the Guru Starter Kit (which has now progressed to renting an overly expensive apartment and getting food deliveries from Post Mates while waiting for furniture from Ikea to arrive so they can "decorate" their apartment, even though they had perfectly good furniture in their last apartment).

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

annnnd ANOTHER video with one of her parents. seriously its a family yt channel now.

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

Hope her dad is getting a cut off the video profits lol

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

Hope her dad is getting a cut off the video profits lol

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

Hope her dad is getting a cut of the video profits lol

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

Hope her dad is getting a cut of the video profits lol

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

L O L Allie doing really big things with her work on Youtube and Meghan's content getting shittier...it's also weird but Lauren Elizabeth used to just be known as one of Meghan's friends but now she's also grown as an individual and a brand. I find both Allie and Lauren annoying but definitely respect them and am glad to see their careers going somewhere.

And sorry if this is a passed topic but I'm really getting sick of her typecasting sorority girls. I'm personally not in a sorority myself but I always meet them & get to know them in my classes. They're almost always driven, ambitious, friendly, and serious about their futures. Far from the "crazy bitch" image that Meghan whines about. I GET that she was hurt but she needs to shut up and move on. And what, she's gotten a year, or max 2 years of "exposure" to sorority girls, and those girls were just a few of MANY MANY OTHER SORORITIES IN UNIVERSITIES OUT THERE. Also does anyone else NOT see the appeal of her instagram "theme"? I don't see what's so great about it and why it's "#goals" lol

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

theillusivewoman wrote:I'm not watching any videos of her anymore. She's gotten to a point where my free time is too good to even hate-watch her.
same. The only thing I'm waiting for is the apartment tour which she promised months and months ago.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

I will be truly surpirsed the day she uploads a video with where the special guest isn'tone of her parents.

I've been wach a lot of Grace Helbig's videos(re-watching some I already watched and seeing others for the first time) and more than ever I could compare how hard Meghan tries to be like her.
She is like a mix of Jenna Marbles,Grace and Lily Singh gone wrong. the main difference is those 3 lovely women are actually
- smart (maybe that's when Meghan should stop with the ditzy girl act)
- funny
- talented
- Some of Grace's and Lily's videos actually have a postive message (Grace's response to ''Dear Fat People'' is one my favorites video she's ever made)

Return to “Meghan Rienks”