^My thoughts exactly!

Lotte+
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread - Part 8

Post by Lotte+ »

I just watched the newest vlog she has out (and I've only ever watched one other video by her - the Tinder messages) and ugh. Her personality is so annoying, if I had to hear her "sing" Feeling Myself one more time I was going to chop off my own ears. And everything is "that is so me."

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

did she break her jaw or something when she was younger? her jaw seems off centered like in the photo above. I mean she can't help it but at certain angles it looks really obvious

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

TeamCupcakes wrote:did she break her jaw or something when she was younger? her jaw seems off centered like in the photo above. I mean she can't help it but at certain angles it looks really obvious
Well no one really has a symmetrical face so I think it's just that.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Those aren't her teeth, it's the back part of her tongue.

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

seriously? :? that'd be even weirder, it's like a reversed duckface or something.
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

she has what tyler posey has, a porkchop jaw

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

stars&rockets08 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Ummmm....

You wouldn't want some guy asking you that for a Q&A, now would you?

If you wanna lick his face, fine. Talk about with your friends, or tweet it. Don't do it directly at the person. No one wants that. I'm sure he has to deal with so many fangirls coming at him. Creepy, IMO.
this is out right ridiculous for someone who likes to call themselves a feminist publicly 24/7...her feminist claws would have been out for a month if someone ever tweeted that to or about her...big ass hypocrite! How does she think its okay to make inappropriate tweets like that to someone? its not funny and she damn sure wouldn't think it was funny if someone did it to her..

.....just waiting for her to get called out so she can backtrack about her oh so hilarious self

jenmariem12
Learner
Learner

Post by jenmariem12 »

xyz wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Ummmm....

You wouldn't want some guy asking you that for a Q&A, now would you?

If you wanna lick his face, fine. Talk about with your friends, or tweet it. Don't do it directly at the person. No one wants that. I'm sure he has to deal with so many fangirls coming at him. Creepy, IMO.
this is out right ridiculous for someone who likes to call themselves a feminist publicly 24/7...her feminist claws would have been out for a month if someone ever tweeted that to or about her...big ass hypocrite! How does she think its okay to make inappropriate tweets like that to someone? its not funny and she damn sure wouldn't think it was funny if someone did it to her..

.....just waiting for her to get called out so she can backtrack about her oh so hilarious self
is that tweet really that big of a deal...? Haha just saying. Lighten up

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

I don't think they are making a big deal about the tweet alone, more about how she says she flip flops her views. One day she talks about how she was raised at protests and peace marches and she is against 50 shades. Then a sponsor offers her some cash so she throws all of that away. She seems so strong on something, yet she has a lot of double standards in her viewpoints. She will talk about men like they are property (tackling the football player, licking Nick's face...) And if a man were to talk to her like that, she'd bring out her feminist side.
Meghan is so double sided. It's not even funny.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Some people just can't seem to grasp what feminism means.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:Those aren't her teeth, it's the back part of her tongue.
ehhh, I think it's def her teeth. Her two front ones stick out a lot and if you put your tongue like that, that's not what your face would look like.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haha, I almost don't want to say anything cause it's not a big deal! But it's her tongue bahahahahahaha.

You can tell because it's pink, it's curved (doesn't go down in a straight line), one half is more in front than the other, and there's no teeth connected to it (there a black space where the tongue ends).

And it's pink. And it's the same color as her lips. It's definitely her tongue, which also explains the duckface she has going on.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

its her fucking teeth, you can see the line its obvious. who cares get over it. you always pick fights ^

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There's a line on the under side of your tongue, too? And I'm not picking a fight-- we're both just saying what we think.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

karamel wrote:its her fucking teeth, you can see the line its obvious. who cares get over it. you always pick fights ^
Lol calm down.

This is like the dress all over again. Teeth or tongue?

Personally I think it looks like her tongue though

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

As someone else already pointed out, no the tweet all on its own isn't a big deal...but given meghan's past history and the way she reacts to shit like that coming from other ppl then yes i stand behind my opinion that it is ridiculous for her to post something like that and think its ok...she'd be the first in line to throw a rock at someone and get preachy for a tweet like that.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

if she did a QA and some boy said can i lick your face she'd probs include it in a video and say how disgusting guys act

Post by Guest »

epic_e wrote:
I don't think they are making a big deal about the tweet alone, more about how she says she flip flops her views. One day she talks about how she was raised at protests and peace marches and she is against 50 shades. Then a sponsor offers her some cash so she throws all of that away. She seems so strong on something, yet she has a lot of double standards in her viewpoints. She will talk about men like they are property (tackling the football player, licking Nick's face...) And if a man were to talk to her like that, she'd bring out her feminist side.
Meghan is so double sided. It's not even funny.
& THAT is exactly why I can't take her flip-flopping, fraudulent self. -_-

Post by Guest »

lol I tried to do that pose with my tongue and I looked ridiculous, I don't think that's her tongue...not that it matters....

Did anyone notice that she tagged her fucking nose in that picture? I hate how she constantly talks about "Olivia", it makes me wonder if she's self conscious about the whole thing otherwise why even bring it up? I would want people to forget about it and not brand myself as the girl who got a nose job.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”