Meghanrosette General Thread Part 6

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread Part 6

Post by socks123 »

Maybe some one knows more about this then me but i turned 21 in April and was told that I wouldn't be able to drink in Vegas till I got my vertical license (in my state you have a horizontal license until you turn 21, idk how it works in other states) so we waited to go to Vegas till may. So basically I'm Wondering if meghan will be able to drink when she's there

savebella!
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by savebella! »

socks123 wrote:Maybe some one knows more about this then me but i turned 21 in April and was told that I wouldn't be able to drink in Vegas till I got my vertical license (in my state you have a horizontal license until you turn 21, idk how it works in other states) so we waited to go to Vegas till may. So basically I'm Wondering if meghan will be able to drink when she's there
I have a vertical learner's permit (in my state its vertical until you're 21) and I was able to drink in Vegas on my 21st lol. It just can't be expired. And I doubt she is getting carded with the way she looks.

Anyone else think Meghan's 21st is sponsored by the Mandalay Bay/Four Seasons? Why else would she thank them in hashtags on twitter/have a limo chartered for her?

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Oops I screwed that up my state is also vertical till 21, horizontal after that.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

The acting was awful. On everyone's part. It's just another cheesy and predictable web series.

IcallitBS
Learner
Learner

Post by IcallitBS »

It's kinda sad that her 'little brother' is better than her on that show. I've just been cringing all the video. This was just an overly cheesy ad for that ship.
Does she really think that a casting director will see that video and think that they need her for a lead in a Hollywood movie? Good luck on that Meghan.

aalva024
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aalva024 »

I thought she didn't drink? Meghan is THE definition of a hypocrite.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Tbh I don't know if she does drink or not I was just curious. I mean it's her 21st, I would expect her to at least have one drink.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

savebella! wrote:
socks123 wrote:Maybe some one knows more about this then me but i turned 21 in April and was told that I wouldn't be able to drink in Vegas till I got my vertical license (in my state you have a horizontal license until you turn 21, idk how it works in other states) so we waited to go to Vegas till may. So basically I'm Wondering if meghan will be able to drink when she's there
I have a vertical learner's permit (in my state its vertical until you're 21) and I was able to drink in Vegas on my 21st lol. It just can't be expired. And I doubt she is getting carded with the way she looks.

Anyone else think Meghan's 21st is sponsored by the Mandalay Bay/Four Seasons? Why else would she thank them in hashtags on twitter/have a limo chartered for her?
With the way she looks? she's so average looking and her face is not cute...

She probably wouldn't get carded if she was going out with promoters and it was arranged by whoever is sponsoring the trip, but the group of girls she went with were not cute.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

savebella! wrote:

Oh no they definitely sponsored that trip. I think she mentioned that on Instagram

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Meghan's acting was cheesy, but it was nowhere as bad as the main guy's. He was so bad that Meghan seemed better.

i_cant_even
Talker
Talker

Post by i_cant_even »

savebella! wrote:

I'm pretty sure you could have gone to Vegas in April. So many people visit Vegas from around the country and the world that the clubs accept all forms of IDs. In fact I had a room mate that used a fake French ID there and it worked. I do think Meghan will get carded though, I have always been carded at every club I have been to there. I'm not surprised she is getting things sponsored. They comp so much in Vegas just for being a girl, and Meghan is a girl with social media followers so it really isn't surprising.

i_cant_even
Talker
Talker

Post by i_cant_even »

I am so tired of Meghan talking about how much she wants to play parts in upcoming movies (especially John Green adaptations). I almost feel like she is trying to get her followers to beg for her to get parts, or maybe it's just to boost her ego? If she really wants to be an actress she needs to go to castings for everything. She needs to boost her resume and experience with background parts. Honestly it's not impossible, or even really that hard, to get small parts. I know people who have done things such as being a dead body on CSI, having one liners on Disney channel shows, acting out scenarios on 100 ways to die, etc. In my opinion all she will ever be is a youtube/internet "actress" unless she gets serious and takes classes and auditions for parts she is qualified for and works her way up.

ytcreepin
Learner
Learner

Post by ytcreepin »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLcHT6kbFY

Has anyone seen this? They must be running out of video ideas. I mean its obvious that its scripted

ytcreepin
Learner
Learner

Post by ytcreepin »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLcHT6kbFY

Has anyone seen this? They must be running out of video ideas. I mean its obvious that its scripted

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

She's looking healthier, almost the same as a few years ago. Either that or she really knows her angles and posing in her other pictures.

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

I've also noticed she never poses in that "I'm just trying to show of my thigh gap" way anymore.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

I think she looks good in that picture, although I would have chosen a slightly more flattering facial expression if I were her
RETIRED MODERATOR

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I feel like her bikini bottoms bunched really awkwardly at her crotch. Other than that it's an okay picture. I feel like Meghan has the potential to become a party girl.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”