Meghanrosette General Thread Part 5

knope2012
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread Part 5

Post by knope2012 »

Snow_angel wrote:Her body looks great in that picture...her roots on the other hand o.O girlfriend needs to fix that ASAP
I usually try to ignore you but I really wish you would stop because your comments are just as triggering as her Instagram.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
bubblegumbitch wrote:Uh I don't speak for everyone here but personally, I had a problem with the hypocrisy of the situation. "Yes I paid to swim with dolphins and get a cute pic and experience BUT IT'S WRONG!!" Like, wtf? That's blatantly hypocritical and I'm sure she's heard about how poorly animals in captivity are treated (I mean, look at how hippie/liberal her parents are)

Why does it matter if anyone here has fought for animals in captivity? We were calling out the absolute hypocrisy of the situation. Also it's not like anyone claimed that they're animal rights activists. :roll:
Because we're all hypocrites here, just about different things and everyone acted so outraged about it as if they have never contributed to an animal's suffering.
Everyone contributes to animal/human suffering, that doesn't mean you should just ignore it or not do what you can. Indifference is disgusting.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by theantiblair »

knope2012 wrote:
Snow_angel wrote:Her body looks great in that picture...her roots on the other hand o.O girlfriend needs to fix that ASAP
I usually try to ignore you but I really wish you would stop because your comments are just as triggering as her Instagram.
@Knope2012 Have you tried adding snow_angel to your ignore list? I've found her posts triggering as well and it has helped a lot for me. <3

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
bubblegumbitch wrote:Uh I don't speak for everyone here but personally, I had a problem with the hypocrisy of the situation. "Yes I paid to swim with dolphins and get a cute pic and experience BUT IT'S WRONG!!" Like, wtf? That's blatantly hypocritical and I'm sure she's heard about how poorly animals in captivity are treated (I mean, look at how hippie/liberal her parents are)

Why does it matter if anyone here has fought for animals in captivity? We were calling out the absolute hypocrisy of the situation. Also it's not like anyone claimed that they're animal rights activists. :roll:
Because we're all hypocrites here, just about different things and everyone acted so outraged about it as if they have never contributed to an animal's suffering.
Well it's a good thing this thread is about Meghan and not other users then, eh? ;)

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

CMarcs wrote:She also looks like absolute skin and bones in that picture.. There's no denying it, she did NOT look like that a few months ago
She looks fine to me in that particular photo. She's just pushing her shoulders in which makes her collarbone more visible. Anyone can do that. There's no denying that she clearly wants to appear very thin in her photos but idk, sometimes I think people stretch the reality a little.
imma ball til the day i fall

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

Just found an old youtube account of Meghan's! With some hilarious cringey old videos, for anyone fancying a look it is - fLavACrUu17

shampoogirl
Learner
Learner

Post by shampoogirl »

^ I looked it up but it doesn't exist?

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

HAHAHA wow. Does class even exist anymore?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fashion-forward
Learner
Learner

Post by fashion-forward »

Angie V wrote:
CMarcs wrote:She also looks like absolute skin and bones in that picture.. There's no denying it, she did NOT look like that a few months ago
She looks fine to me in that particular photo. She's just pushing her shoulders in which makes her collarbone more visible. Anyone can do that. There's no denying that she clearly wants to appear very thin in her photos but idk, sometimes I think people stretch the reality a little.
true she is just trying to show off, her collarbones aren't that notacible

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

gigigi wrote:HAHAHA wow. Does class even exist anymore?
I hate when people show their tongues and they look disgusting and coated :|
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

nicole08
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole08 »

Not trying to be mean but she looks like honey boo boo's mom in that picture lol

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

dazzle wrote:
I hate when people show their tongues and they look disgusting and coated :|
Me, too. But I was talking about the fact that Claudia is sitting on the toilet with her pants pulled down.

dreambigger
Learner
Learner

Post by dreambigger »

What kind of attention are they trying to get with that pic? Seriously, these girls are so unprofessional, they need to realize this behavior has consequences...it's not a pic of a 2 year old in the toilet, they are 18-20, ADULTS, whose job also includes selling products (why do the companies keep up with them) and being role models to young girls, wether they like it or not.

I'm all for being young and free, but this behavior is stupid and reckless (also disgusting why would someone take a pic while taking a dump or whatever)

/rant over/
"Fashions fade, style is eternal."

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

shampoogirl wrote:^ I looked it up but it doesn't exist?
i must have spelt it wrong! heres a link to it https://www.youtube.com/user/fLavAzCrUu17

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

[youtube][/youtube]

This was a parody of Facebook, but for real it's basically what beauty gurus do lol. Haul vids, asking for subscribers, the we <3 you thing etc. Funny how Meghan became a guru and basically made a "career" out of acting like that. Also, not sure if its a bad thing that her acting skills in that video are basically the exact same as when she was on that Youtube show and played the ditzy blonde girl.
RETIRED MODERATOR

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

knope2012 wrote:
don't feed the zoo animals

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

This was a parody of Facebook, but for real it's basically what beauty gurus do lol. Haul vids, asking for subscribers, the we <3 you thing etc. Funny how Meghan became a guru and basically made a "career" out of acting like that. Also, not sure if its a bad thing that her acting skills in that video are basically the exact same as when she was on that Youtube show and played the ditzy blonde girl.
She has NO range. She can play one kind of character, one that's suited for Disney or Nick and she's quickly becoming to old for those roles.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

She doesn't even play those characters well though, she can't act for shit!!!

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

I don't think she suits the Ditzy blonde character, usually those characters are really pretty (Like London Tipton from suite life)

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Aww. Meghan's trying to be Miley Cyrus. She's more like Miley's twin sister, Busted Cyrus.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”