Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She wants people to think about what mocking someone's joy says about them but does she ever think about what constantly bringing stuff like that up prematurely says about her? She reminds me of HRH, constantly addressing negativity before it even happens, it makes it obvious she obsesses over it, and then wouldn't someone as woo woo as Marissa say that by doing that she manifests it?

subtweetfairy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by subtweetfairy »

Chloe_Bean wrote:She wants people to think about what mocking someone's joy says about them but does she ever think about what constantly bringing stuff like that up prematurely says about her? She reminds me of HRH, constantly addressing negativity before it even happens, it makes it obvious she obsesses over it, and then wouldn't someone as woo woo as Marissa say that by doing that she manifests it?
She was so snotty as she was saying it, too. We don’t care about you loving your flowers. We care about you lying about your 1647197 dairy products that mostly belong to your grandparents and friends, and which you don’t even know what they are, allegedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

subtweetfairy wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 6:23 pm
Chloe_Bean wrote:She wants people to think about what mocking someone's joy says about them but does she ever think about what constantly bringing stuff like that up prematurely says about her? She reminds me of HRH, constantly addressing negativity before it even happens, it makes it obvious she obsesses over it, and then wouldn't someone as woo woo as Marissa say that by doing that she manifests it?
She was so snotty as she was saying it, too. We don’t care about you loving your flowers. We care about you lying about your 1647197 dairy products that mostly belong to your grandparents and friends, and which you don’t even know what they are, allegedly.

She spends several minutes talking about how she eats some dairy and why that's okay and then still spends the majority of the video justifying why she has various dairy products in her fridge. Her friends brought the ten bags of shredded cheese over. She thinks her grandpa got the Tostitos cheese dip, but she doesn't even know what it is...because Tostitos is such an unfamiliar brand here in the United States. Her grandpa got some light sour cream. She thinks her grandpa got the whipped cream cheese, even though two minutes earlier, she said she bought the first tub of whipped cream cheese she showed. Her grandparents got a cheese dip that she doesn't even recognize and the grated cheese. Her grandma likes the salad dressings she has. HER GRANDPARENTS WERE OVER THE OTHER DAY AND THEY BROUGHT TONS OF DAIRY WITH THEM, OKAY?

I don't care that she eats dairy but if she's going to claim that people should eat what makes them feel good (which I agree with), then why spend so much time justifying her 100 dairy products? It would be awesome, though, if she could stop making bitchy comments about Starbucks baristas giving her plastic straws since everything in her fridge is draped in plastic. Just admit you don't care (or at the very least, don't pretend that you do) and move on.

Other highlights from her video include her talking about doing mushrooms because she's soooo cool, referencing her DD boobs for the millionth time, saying she just bought a ton of workout clothes and a new camera, and saying that 100 people have already bought her Bloom course. So, a pretty typical video.

jayz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jayz »

Looks like someone deleted her “no filter” pic... 😂
B08B1C28-3593-4248-852E-B7B9D6D2E056.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

jayz wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:28 pm
Looks like someone deleted her “no filter” pic... 😂
B08B1C28-3593-4248-852E-B7B9D6D2E056.png
LMFAO she is such a confident #goddess, much healed yknow? :rofl: And if you asked her about it, she would just say she is allowed to delete her own photos because that was her exact response regarding deleting the supposed giveaway post LOL. What a joke of a human being. She has no integrity. In time her dumb AF lazy ass will be exposed.

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

Ok I just watched her video about what’s in her fridge and it is blatantly obvious she is on a high right now and she is inevitably going to crash and not be seen on YouTube for another 2 months. It’s quite sad to see, I don’t know if she’s on medication for bipolar but I know she’s mentioned that she has been diagnosed. I just know that because no one is really holding her accountable since money is not a problem for her, managing her life like this works. But yeah, she was pretty manic talking about how happy she was and how good she feels. And her comment about doing shrooms was really cringe too lmao

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

I will preface this with saying that I don’t give any fucks what Marissa eats. I don’t care if she’s vegan, omnivore pescatarian, plant focused, whatever, I don’t give a shit. What I do give a shit about is her blatantly lying in her what’s in my fridge video. Who cares of the fucking cream cheese is hers? If you look at it closely, the foil seal is still on it, so I know that her grandpa didn’t buy it. Why would her grandfather buy a huge thing of cream cheese and then leave it there, knowing full well that his granddaughter is vegan/claims to not eat dairy that much? She even mentioned that she put cream cheese on her a little breakfast sandwich, so the fact that she’s lying about it now is pretty silly.

No one cares Marissa eat all the goddamn dairy you want. You’re the one who made people feel like it was OK to criticize what you were eating because you made such a big deal about being vegan when you started.

Let’s also not forget that Marissa was the same person chastising people for consuming dairy, saying that we’re drinking titty juice from a cow. She’s also the same person who was basically shoving veganism in everybody’s face for months and months and months. So I guess this lets her off the hook for the leather seats, and the steak that she had at that wedding with Noah, and pretty much anything else that she wants. She could easily start eating meat again (like she has in the past) and say “you know what it felt good in my body”.

But let me reiterate that no one would care if she didn’t make such a big deal out of it (like many many things that Marissa does and says). Just eat food and live your fucking life, no one gives a shit.
"Sure, Jan..."

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

So, I read Meghan's book at it's pretty clear that Marissa is the friend she describes as "the most toxic of them all". This friend is also described as "insanely moody", "possessive to the point of codependency", "perpetually negative and critical of every aspect of my life". My favorite line is Meghan describing why this friend didn't affect her as negatively as previous toxic friends: "There is no real nice way to put it, but to be frank, at the time I knew her, she was just, to me, a bad person."

The last straw was apparently after Meghan's 22nd birthday when the friend sent her a text "about how I should have wanted to spend my birthday with only her and how she refused to be one of my 'many' friends. I was to be only her friend or she would be forced to walk away." So Meghan let her walk away.

subtweetfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by subtweetfairy »

New video! A fun summary for you all so you don’t have to waste your time:

Clearly back together with “her friend.” Despite the fact that we can all remember she was forced to come back from Oregon due to a man treating her worse than ever before or some other BS, there is not only footage of his signature brown pants and Vans standing in her kitchen—and another mention of him at the very end of the video, as one of her “best guy friends” who she “loves so so much.” She also stumbled over describing him as a friend and mentioned that he was so sweet (more on that later). Remember when she was dropping f-bombs on her stories daily to avoid seeing anyone and strictly obey quarantine? Me too!

Says she is proud of herself no fewer than in 3 different clips.

Wears that Fabletics sports bra that is too small and looks like a bikini top. Sets her camera so that only her boobs are in focus. Later in the video she wears a different light blue sports bra that looks extremely tight and small.

Has extremely greasy hair. Her hair is honestly gorgeous IMO. Just wash it, for the love of Goddess.

Eats so much cheese she could support a small dairy farm independently. Shredded cheese, feta, and the whipped cream cheese she previously didn’t recognize. There is dairy in every meal she shows.

Works out and shows us the workout. I’m extremely disturbed. She was making weird orgasm faces and sounds. I really wish I could unsee that.

Seems to over-justify the amount of points each of her food choices are. Meal preps a week’s worth of lunches. Shows you how to weigh food. None of that is necessarily bad except that she spent the last few years talking about how all those activities were horrible and triggering for her.

Mentions that she has struggled with “work” and with “fitness.” Lol. We know.

Back to my previous mention of the “sweet” thing her “friend” did. They went to go get fast food together because apparently it felt like the first day of summer and when she was growing up, she and her grandparents would get fast food and enjoy it outside on a warm day. Not really sure how a guy taking you through a drive-thru is considered extremely sweet? Just a normal activity?

Brb signing up for Bloom! Not.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her eating dairy again because she felt restricted (bullshit when she has access to all of the non dairy alternatives) but then counting points and weighing food is such crap. I would say she has a fast food addiction and that was hard to satisfy without eating dairy but since her fridge is stocked with enough to feed a family of 8 that doesn't add up either. I just hate the bullshit justifications, you wanted to eat it so you did, stop with all this "I'm listening to me body, I felt triggered" crap. People have lied and abused those excuses so many times I don't buy them ever now, which is sad bc I'm sure they do apply to some people, but not Marissa.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Lmao Sarah Belle commented on Marissa’s recent videos. Probably the only YouTuber that hasn’t completely dropped Marissa. Also the views she gets for still having almost 200k subscribers is crazy low.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

What the fuck does she mean by she doesn't believe in balance? She keeps saying that. How is it different from alignment?

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:30 pm
What the fuck does she mean by she doesn't believe in balance? She keeps saying that. How is it different from alignment?

hahah omg I thought the exact same thing! I commented and asked and she deleted my comment -_-

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:23 am
Her eating dairy again because she felt restricted (bullshit when she has access to all of the non dairy alternatives) but then counting points and weighing food is such crap. I would say she has a fast food addiction and that was hard to satisfy without eating dairy but since her fridge is stocked with enough to feed a family of 8 that doesn't add up either. I just hate the bullshit justifications, you wanted to eat it so you did, stop with all this "I'm listening to me body, I felt triggered" crap. People have lied and abused those excuses so many times I don't buy them ever now, which is sad bc I'm sure they do apply to some people, but not Marissa.
I swore in the first video of this series last week she said she wasn’t going to track her food nor weigh her food and now she is tracking with WW and weighing her food. I also think it’s odd she that so many people “buy dairy” products for her fridge.. if I were her I wouldn’t even mention until someone asks me.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Holy shit. I just watched her first project blissful body video and wtf. It sounds like she’s in pain trying to talk to sickly sweet instead of her bitch voice. And does she realize that she repeats herself when she talks?
-if you want to make a change, you can. If you want to love yourself, you can. I promise. I promise.
-I’m so excited to be bringing you guys this series. I’m so excited to be starting this series.
- I’ll have dairy from time to time. I’ll have cheese on things from time to time.
-My focus is all the plants, always. All the greens, always.
-My focus is doing what feels good for my body. Listening to my body. Honoring my body.
-with everything going on without even needing to name it.. I have a new appreciation for my health that I ever have.. than I have ever have..
-I stick to places that I feel really good. I stick to Instagram. I stick to my Facebook groups. I stick to my community there.
- this gets to my my safe place too. This gets to be my place too.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

How is she not uncomfortable wearing those sports bras that are 3 sizes too small. Her boobs are literally folded into her armpit.
And she looks ridiculous posing there in the mirror trying to appear with a thigh gap and a tiny waist. Just stand normally Riss.

subtweetfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by subtweetfairy »

Today’s insta story content highlights include a mention of “saving men” and a video of “Bestie” feeding her 684 dogs.

K.
“I’m not your teacher I’m not your healer” who, b*tch?”

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Was she actually humming as background noise in her instagram post. I have never cringed so hard in my life. We don't need a lullaby while you show us artwork...

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

morestyle wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:35 pm
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:30 pm

hahah omg I thought the exact same thing! I commented and asked and she deleted my comment -_-
Apparently she really doesn't believe in "balance" anymore considering she seems to spend 90% of her time taking pictures of herself in lingerie and taking back the same men over and over. Can't wait for all of the cryptic posts about "not allowing yourself to be a doormat" in a couple of weeks. Also, does anyone else think it's bizarre that she paired her stories about her mom and how it's "not a sob story" with a picture of herself in lingerie? Like, what the fuck?!

Also, ummm, is she partially naked in this picture or am I seeing things?

smoothiequeen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smoothiequeen »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:30 pm
WHY GOD WHY? Marissa's nipple is on the short list of things I did not need to see tonight.

Also, I definitely agree that her Project Blissful Body instagram page and YouTube series is a setup for her next course. Surprise, surprise - no upload today as promised.
Girlfriend needs a breast lift. I got one last year and it was the best 6K I ever spent. Seriously life changing. It's not like she doesn't have the money.

Return to “MarissaLace”