Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

Post by BeanQueen »

She said “you don’t have to earn your right to eat food” or something in one of her videos and it’s basically the only thing people commented about. So naturally, she’s going to post 100 stories repeating this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:38 pm
This is one of Marissa's recent IG follows:

break up coach.PNG

Considering she mentioned Greg a few days ago yet AGAIN, she could probably use some advice about not obsessing over your ex for four+ years.

Marissa's vlogmas views are pitiful. Only two of the vlogmas videos she's posted have reached 10k views and those are the ones with clickbate titles. For awhile, her Instagram followers stabilized but now she's back to losing followers at a pretty decent rate. Now she has 300 fewer followers than when she started vlogmas.

Now that she's milked people out of $77 (and then randomly $88) for her digital course, I wonder what her next move is. If people didn't buy the course at $77, I don't know why she thinks they'll buy it at $199. Her recent cash flow might last her while, but then what? More crying on camera for a few thousand views?
Lol I haven't watched Marissa in forever but what on earth could she have to mention about Greg now?

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

she’s never gonna shut up about how much she looooves being alone, is she? like HEY RISS, sure seems like you’re just trying to convince yourself.

& her captions about it are so condescending & obnoxious. you have to sit around in complete silence, or “you’re not truly ok being alone babe”? there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting some sort of background noise in your life. some folks don’t like to just sit on their ass all day in silence.

y’all..... I really just wanna smack her.....

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:38 pm
This is one of Marissa's recent IG follows:

break up coach.PNG

Considering she mentioned Greg a few days ago yet AGAIN, she could probably use some advice about not obsessing over your ex for four+ years.

Marissa's vlogmas views are pitiful. Only two of the vlogmas videos she's posted have reached 10k views and those are the ones with clickbate titles. For awhile, her Instagram followers stabilized but now she's back to losing followers at a pretty decent rate. Now she has 300 fewer followers than when she started vlogmas.

Now that she's milked people out of $77 (and then randomly $88) for her digital course, I wonder what her next move is. If people didn't buy the course at $77, I don't know why she thinks they'll buy it at $199. Her recent cash flow might last her while, but then what? More crying on camera for a few thousand views?
With the way she is spending I highly doubt that. Daily trips to Trader Joe’s, home goods, online shopping of for everyone 21, ultra, electronics, and Joshua tree trips I say it will last a month maybe two. I seriously think she needs to get a finance assistant or let her grandparents manage her money because she starts recklessly spending. I don’t even think marissa has any knowledge on investing or making her money work for her which is scary...

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Since we’re getting towards the end of our thread, I have a few title suggestions for the upcoming new year:

-Marissa “Forever Alone in the Friend Zone” Lace
-Marissa “Spinster Mountain Woman” Lace
-Marissa “Year of True Isolation” Lace
-Marissa “Year of Excuses” Lace
"Sure, Jan..."

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:28 pm
Since we’re getting towards the end of our thread, I have a few title suggestions for the upcoming new year:

I LOVE the first one! :rofl: Its so true about her life now.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

I love the first one too! It's perfect.

I guess she's given up on vlogmas. I guess her "work trip" wasn't very productive. Once again, she can't follow through with something. I hope she's started filming those seven videos she promised to post in her digital course on January 1. Tick tock.

yahofo
Learner
Learner

Post by yahofo »

I’m so confused y’all. So she posted this new guy in her vlogmas videos who has apparently already said I love you. Is he gone already? Because of her whole I’m taking myself out on a date etc. spiel she usually only does when she’s single. I’m confused.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

^^ She’s been replying to comments asking about him saying that they are just friends. So honestly I think she’s full of shit. If anything, he said he loved her in a friendship sort of way, and she’s blowing it out of proportion.
"Sure, Jan..."

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:Since we’re getting towards the end of our thread, I have a few title suggestions for the upcoming new year:

LOLLL I vote year of true isolationImage

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:03 am
^^ She’s been replying to comments asking about him saying that they are just friends. So honestly I think she’s full of shit. If anything, he said he loved her in a friendship sort of way, and she’s blowing it out of proportion.
Wonder if he really is just a friend (or just a fwb) and that's all but she has a crush on him as well as wanting to come off like she has a man/relationship so that's why she makes every little non-important thing into a "huge deal"?

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

So, I guess it’s safe to say that Vlogmas is over. She made it “15” days, which most certainly exceeded any of my expectations. Although, to be fair, Marissa’s done more work in this one month than she has in an entire year. I’m sure with all this work she’s done, she’ll be too exhausted and not post any videos for at least two months after this.
"Sure, Jan..."

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 pm
So, I guess it’s safe to say that Vlogmas is over. She made it “15” days, which most certainly exceeded any of my expectations. Although, to be fair, Marissa’s done more work in this one month than she has in an entire year. I’m sure with all this work she’s done, she’ll be too exhausted and not post any videos for at least two months after this.
I’m sure her reasons involve James not wanting to be involved with her anymore because of her weird antics. Seems she was perfectly fine with doing work when she had a man around her all the time, but seems he has been mia and now she is back to throwing her passive aggressive messages and advice that involve cutting men off and not being DICKSTRACTED. Same ol Marissa only active when she has the attention from man, but then crawls back in her cave when they get tired of her crap.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

It appears Marissa didn’t even go to visit her grandparents for Christmas? So she’ll travel across a few states to drop her dogs off to galavanting in Arizona, but doesn’t even try to visit her grandparents, the people who basically raised her, on Christmas?

Congratulations Marissa, you’re an asshole.
"Sure, Jan..."

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

I don’t know about you guys, but she’s been acting a special brand of insufferable lately. Constantly quoting herself and reposting any mention she gets on IG, it’s so gross to me. She’s really trying to be this like self-help guru, inspirational Rachel Hollis/Gabby Bernstein type, but I find it all to be pretty vapid, judgmental, and self-serving. I swear, if all she does for months is talk about her stupid year of you group all the time, I don’t even think I can hate watch her anymore anymore. I honestly think that it would alienate a lot of people who don’t end up paying for her course, as well.
"Sure, Jan..."

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:47 pm
I don’t know about you guys, but she’s been acting a special brand of insufferable lately. Constantly quoting herself and reposting any mention she gets on IG, it’s so gross to me. She’s really trying to be this like self-help guru, inspirational Rachel Hollis/Gabby Bernstein type, but I find it all to be pretty vapid, judgmental, and self-serving. I swear, if all she does for months is talk about her stupid year of you group all the time, I don’t even think I can hate watch her anymore anymore. I honestly think that it would alienate a lot of people who don’t end up paying for her course, as well.
I agree. She's gotten really bad. Now that vlogmas is over (after she quit without acknowledging it), all she does it post the same "inspirational" sayings over and over, post selfies in the same outfit, and hawk her ~digital course~ nonstop. I really don't think anyone will sign up for the course on 1/1 - why would people sign up at $199 if they passed when it was $77? I agree that she will alienate the vast majority of her audience that isn't in the group. Is her goal to keep selling the same course over and over? To who? The people who signed up won't be repeat customers and nobody else is interested. Meanwhile, her audience/customer base (IG followers) shrinks everyday.

It's clear that James is out of the picture, so she's even more insufferable than ever. I guess she's just going to deny that she ever excitedly told Nikki HE TOLD ME LOVED ME now that he's gone. I still think she hooks up with Greg from time to time.

Maybe I'm older than her target audience, but I just can't relate to sitting around and thinking about my "intentions" or how I want my life to be...because I'm actually living it. Sure, I'll reflect on my life/job/choices sometimes, but I don't do it for hours everyday. I also don't routinely cut "toxic" friendships out of my life. I just don't get what her life consists of. I know work isn't everything but she doesn't fucking do ANYTHING except hang out with her dog and one friend.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Looks like Marissa is already starting her new year complaining about her friends not being available for her like she is available for them and she says “ look who is going to be less available”. The she goes on to thank the folks who did check up on her about her mom.. new year same Riss, always starting with drama to get attention. Most people have a lot of things going on in their life so that don’t have tome to sit at the lake and play in the snow all day. It always has to be about her all the time. :roll:

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh look, Marissa's already teaching people how to mooch off their grandparents. She's sooooo inspiring.
manifesting.PNG
I love how her course is now priced at $111. So far it's been priced at $77, $88, $111, and $199...almost like it has no true value and she's just making up prices.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

haygirlhaaay
Learner
Learner

Post by haygirlhaaay »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:09 am
Oh look, Marissa's already teaching people how to mooch off their grandparents. She's sooooo inspiring.

manifesting.PNG

I love how her course is now priced at $111. So far it's been priced at $77, $88, $111, and $199...almost like it has no true value and she's just making up prices.
She's actually despicable.

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

Lol I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been this childish in my life. I get not putting up with shit but come on, this is petty and not the move.

Return to “MarissaLace”