Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace

Post by BeanQueen »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I've always assumed a lot of people do and ITA, it makes me rage as well, so wasteful. I get she didn't like the crunchwrap but why not save the pizza for the next day? I'll never understand people who waste food like that, its bothered me since I was a kid lol
Because that vegan pizza probably tasted disgusting in the first place, i wouldn’t save it either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

Am I the only one surprised by her comment in her pregnancy vlog when she said “it would be time for me to make some really difficult choices” then follows up with girl not trying to be pregnant..... My jaw actually dropped. I am all about pro whatever the hell you want to do because it’s not my life BUT F*** girl you cant preach a holier than thou life and everything happens for a reason and all challenges are things that make you become who you were truly meant to be if THIS what your thoughts go to when you are faced with a difficult situation. Once again I am not getting after her for having the thought of making a choice I am getting after her because she can’t keep fricken taking people’s money and giving life advice. This girl needs to be CANCELLED!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She's in no way qualified to give life advice but considering an abortion is not why, I don't see how its related to the other things tbh. Both options could be a challenge and honestly if she were to get pregnant and terminate it'd be one of the most adult decisions she's made, she's in no place mentally to have a kid.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

This is one of the top comments on her "We Broke Up" video. It has 165 likes, yet Marissa won't even stop and consider if it has any validity. If A HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE people seemingly agree with something, maybe you should stop and consider that it just might be true.
comment1.jpg
I wonder how long she'll keep up with vlogmas. I can't see her getting beyond the next few days without abandoning it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:This is one of the top comments on her "We Broke Up" video. It has 165 likes, yet Marissa won't even stop and consider if it has any validity. If A HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE people seemingly agree with something, maybe you should stop and consider that it just might be true.
comment1.jpg
I wonder how long she'll keep up with vlogmas. I can't see her getting beyond the next few days without abandoning it.
I guarantee she read that comment and then muted that person. That’s what happened to me (or FOR me, according to mariss) when I commented that she should stop announcing upload schedules she can’t stick to. She’s in such denial about herself, it’s insane.
"Sure, Jan..."

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

car.PNG
:? :? :? :? :? :?

$300 client calls while in the HORRIBLY INCONVENIENT BUT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME line at Starbucks? Good thing her clients have her full attention.

"Remember, client, life is happening FOR you not to --- hiiii how are youuuu? Could I have a trenta coffee with a splashhh of soooy milkkk and a plain bagel. Thanks sooooo much. -- Anyhow, life is happen -- You're out of plain bagelllssss? Ohhh nooo! Okay, that's fine. --- Sorry about that, life is --- No resuableee cupppps, omg! Oh well, a bitch has to have her fix, amiright? --- Anyways, li -- OMG A BEE JUST FLEW PAST MY WINDSHIELD. Like HI WHO IS SHE."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Er… Does she know who Osho was? :?

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Hey, instead of standing there and filming him... why don’t you help? Just thinking out loud.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
car.PNG
:? :? :? :? :? :?

$300 client calls while in the HORRIBLY INCONVENIENT BUT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME line at Starbucks? Good thing her clients have her full attention.

"Remember, client, life is happening FOR you not to --- hiiii how are youuuu? Could I have a trenta coffee with a splashhh of soooy milkkk and a plain bagel. Thanks sooooo much. -- Anyhow, life is happen -- You're out of plain bagelllssss? Ohhh nooo! Okay, that's fine. --- Sorry about that, life is --- No resuableee cupppps, omg! Oh well, a bitch has to have her fix, amiright? --- Anyways, li -- OMG A BEE JUST FLEW PAST MY WINDSHIELD. Like HI WHO IS SHE."
I actually cackled at this

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

So vlogmas lasted 2 days who’s surprised

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

This vlog is legit like watching a psychotic break.....

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineappless wrote:So vlogmas lasted 2 days who’s surprised

I am. I'm surprised she even posted two videos.

She's such a fool. If she hadn't announced she was doing Vlogmas, everyone would have been pleasantly surprised that she uploaded at all, much less two videos. Instead, when she inevitably doesn't keep uploading consistently through the month (and she won't), people will see it as yet another failure and broken promise. She never learns.

Also, why does she treat her friends so poorly all the time? Does she think it makes her look cool?

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

https://i.imgur.com/xBGdMNv.jpg

I almost forgot about my favorite part of Marissa's Vlogmas!! Also I'm giving her a pass on the first two days and just saying she started late because I know she promised all of December. I guess I'm feeling generous because of the holidays. Also, New Years Day is the day her mom OD'd, so I'm betting she'll use that as an excuse for taking an entire month off for the 10th year in a row, so if this is all the videos we get I wouldn't be surprised. She's out of click bait now, isn't she?. I mean, obviously the death of a parent is a tough thing to go through, no one is denying that. But WHHHYYYY does she continue to promise to work through this time of year when she knows she's gonna flake? Inconsistency is so unattractive, Mariss.

Also we're on page 39, new title suggestions?
I'm thinking Marissa "Two Videos Counts as a Full Month of Vlogmas, Right?" Lace. Or Marissa "Maybe the Fourth #YearOfYou Will Actually Work This Time" Lace.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

Marissa “Just Another Manic Monday” Lace

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Marissa "Three Years Older, Three Years Wiser...HE CHEATED" Lace

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

A mix of her favorite quote and her lack of consistency...

Marissa "She Believed She Could, But She Didn't" Lace

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrackedGlassSlipper wrote:A mix of her favorite quote and her lack of consistency...

Marissa "She Believed She Could, But She Didn't" Lace

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Oh my god, YES! This is perfect!

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

omg y’all, in her instagram story her mattress is ON THE FLOOR.

wasn’t she hating on dudes that do that??

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I've never known anyone irl who only reads self help type books but you find them all over the internet it seems. I also don't believe she reads those cover to cover, let alone multiple times, she's totally a skimmer.

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Marissa “Thirsty Because She’s So Salty” Lace

Post by Pineappless »

Every time she posts a video, she’s all *OMG new video!!!!* Even Marissa herself is surprised.

Return to “MarissaLace”