Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

hothprincess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

Post by hothprincess »

girl. you can’t post constant instagram pictures & stories of your apartment COMPLETELY PUT TOGETHER & then still use moving as an excuse.

also, her talking about that “high frequency” water. just stop. get a fucking water filter pitcher like a normal person. I wonder how much that water costs.....

Gabgabgab
Learner
Learner

Post by Gabgabgab »

hothprincess wrote:girl. you can’t post constant instagram pictures & stories of your apartment COMPLETELY PUT TOGETHER & then still use moving as an excuse.

also, her talking about that “high frequency” water. just stop. get a fucking water filter pitcher like a normal person. I wonder how much that water costs.....
I believe Ya about $4 a bottle

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

LMAO I'm dying! Links everyone to her shopify so they can book a session only to broadcast that her shop is closed. What is wrong with this girl. It's one thing to be lazy, but this has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen her do. :rofl: Day made.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

LMAO First of all, dying laughing at her linking her closed down Shopify for people to book their "Magic Hour Sessions", but after she fixed it I was looking at WTF these even are. Apparently she can help you with manifesting because, in the past 2 years, she's successfully manifested "things ranging from the perfect apartments (as long as you don't let a spider run you out of third apt in 6 months), money (thanks to the the dummies like you who purchase these $100 phone calls), relationships ( :? ), friendships (sure), and travel experiences (orrr Joshua Tree every other week and weddings with Noah." K.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Bobbi wrote:LMAO I'm dying! Links everyone to her shopify so they can book a session only to broadcast that her shop is closed. What is wrong with this girl. It's one thing to be lazy, but this has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen her do. :rofl: Day made.
Looks like she’s put this page up at least. But $100 now, is she out of her mind joking??

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Elleayezee wrote:
Bobbi wrote:LMAO I'm dying! Links everyone to her shopify so they can book a session only to broadcast that her shop is closed. What is wrong with this girl. It's one thing to be lazy, but this has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen her do. :rofl: Day made.
Looks like she’s put this page up at least. But $100 now, is she out of her mind joking??
Image (forgot to link)

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

$100 to hear her read off visualization techniques from The Game of Life and The Secret? Wow what a steal! Marissa, you can't even manifest good skin or a boyfriend who won't dump you. Also hasn't #YearofYou been going on for 2 years now? :roll: Is every year "#YearOfYou"

HeyL0ra
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyL0ra »

BeanQueen wrote:Everytime she talks about “me time” I roll my eyes.

Me time is for people who spend their day working for someone else, spending time around other peoples’ energy, not people who sit on the 5th couch they’ve bought within a year drinking 100 bottles of crystal water while their hair is in a messy bun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with you her "me" time is like every single day. I work 40-50 hours a week and the last month my parents have been moving so I've been helping them...my "me" time is the few hours after work when I can just sit and eat dinner in peace and quiet and go to bed early.
She has no freakin idea or a clue at all what a real job is or how to even work. She is the most selfish, self absorbed person I have ever come across. And the people that follow her are idiots if they cannot see through the fake crap she spills out.

Sorry I sound grouchy because I am...I guess I've not had enough "me" time and I need to sit in a corner and drink expensive water with my hair in a bun.

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

Izabella wrote:$100 to hear her read off visualization techniques from The Game of Life and The Secret? Wow what a steal! Marissa, you can't even manifest good skin or a boyfriend who won't dump you. Also hasn't #YearofYou been going on for 2 years now? :roll: Is every year "#YearOfYou"
I've read part of the Game of Life and How To Play It and there is a part where the author shares an anecdote about a friend manifesting a beautiful apartment in a time of year where rentals were scarce. This is probably why Marissa feels the need to add finding an apartment to her long list of accomplishments :roll: . When really you just need to have a bunch of free time (which we know Marissa has) to be able to scan apartment listings and be the first to contact them.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

I always laugh at the fact that she doesn’t know how to do her website correctly. there’s always bits of html showing :rofl:

girl if you got money to blow on all the dumb shit in your life, maybe pay someone to do your website.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Or better yet, pay someone to do all of the LLL busy work. Like, on one hand, I don’t think it’s very professional to shut down her shop without much explanation, but on the other hand, at least she was being somewhat smart about it and not launching a bunch of stock while she was moving. Lord knows she already has enough trouble getting order sent out when she’s not busy moving.
Also I’m 99% sure that Marissa has made more excuses/empty promises than she has actual videos in the last three years. I just don’t get why she does YouTube at all, it can’t be making her that much money, and she does a fucking terrible job at it. How can she really put a poorly edited and structured video out and be proud of it? Like HONEY, those are some pretty low-ass standards! Even that Fabletics vid sucked, and she gets paid for those! I wouldn’t give her a dime for that crap.
"Sure, Jan..."

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Honestly why bother putting herself on a “schedule.”

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

gizmodian wrote:
Izabella wrote:$100 to hear her read off visualization techniques from The Game of Life and The Secret? Wow what a steal! Marissa, you can't even manifest good skin or a boyfriend who won't dump you. Also hasn't #YearofYou been going on for 2 years now? :roll: Is every year "#YearOfYou"
I've read part of the Game of Life and How To Play It and there is a part where the author shares an anecdote about a friend manifesting a beautiful apartment in a time of year where rentals were scarce. This is probably why Marissa feels the need to add finding an apartment to her long list of accomplishments :roll: . When really you just need to have a bunch of free time (which we know Marissa has) to be able to scan apartment listings and be the first to contact them.
She also has a ton of disposible income from her grandparents. The only things she has "manifested" is material things which surprise surprise she was able to buy from money she's not even making. I would LOVE to see who well this girl can "manifest" things when she's struggling financially. It's ridiculous how these girls like Marissa and Polina who always grew up around money are giving advice to people who probably struggle financially and want to be as successful as them, when they've never had to work a hard day in their life.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Elleayezee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a75486.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180425</span><span>/</span><span>01c5937dcd58ba8b0aeb7853dca75486</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Honestly why bother putting herself on a “schedule.”
I wonder if Marissa knows that saying you're going to do something isn't the same as actually doing it. Why would her work ethic, which has been horrible for YEARS, suddenly change on May 1? She has said similar things so many times and then never follows through. The "stress" of moving is just another excuse. How do people not see that? As people on this forum have said many, many times, the best thing Marissa could do is quit YouTube. The second best thing she could do is stop declaring that she will post on certain days. Yet, she keeps announcing projects and then not doing them over and over. It's insane.

L-O-L at her reopening Light, Love, & Lace just to sell her $100 manifesting sessions. Sign me up...I'd love to blow a $100 on learning to "manifest" hideous outfits, low self-esteem, and boyfriends who hate me.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

I wonder if Marissa knows that saying you're going to do something isn't the same as actually doing it. Why would her work ethic, which has been horrible for YEARS, suddenly change on May 1? She has said similar things so many times and then never follows through. The "stress" of moving is just another excuse. How do people not see that? As people on this forum have said many, many times, the best thing Marissa could do is quit YouTube. The second best thing she could do is stop declaring that she will post on certain days. Yet, she keeps announcing projects and then not doing them over and over. It's insane.

L-O-L at her reopening Light, Love, & Lace just to sell her $100 manifesting sessions. Sign me up...I'd love to blow a $100 on learning to "manifest" hideous outfits, low self-esteem, and boyfriends who hate me.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

what is she possibly going to say for $100 that she hasn't already said via instastories, and her IG posts...I mean is she just going to regurgitate "The Secret" You can watch that on netflix. Also you can google any topic you need advice on or go to the bookstore and read the same self help books she has read all FOR FREE. Who in the hell would pay $100 to talk to her for an hour about manifesting. Plus I wonder if she would even be able to focus for an hour. She gets distracted every second in her videos and can't finish a thought to save her life *oh look a cow, I love you cow. I would never kill you and eat you* any who what was I saying? lol

dawnofaquarius
Learner
Learner

Post by dawnofaquarius »

How much of this new water does she have to drink before her frequency is high enough to put out a video?

Also, did you sweet sweet friends know Marissa LOVES HOSTING? Creative way to work in a sponsorship and try to convince us you have friends, hostess Mariss.

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

What in the actual flying fuck does “manifesting” mean exactly? Like, you think and believe something is gonna happen and then it magically happens? Do people really believe this shit?

Also, I’m no expert at how these things work, but I just wonder how much she actually did make from Fabletics, just for trying some stuff on. Corinna Kopf apparently got paid 17,000 dollars to try on some bikini tops. Which is just..... infuriating, tbh

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

modernrenaissance wrote:What in the actual flying fuck does “manifesting” mean exactly? Like, you think and believe something is gonna happen and then it magically happens? Do people really believe this shit?

Also, I’m no expert at how these things work, but I just wonder how much she actually did make from Fabletics, just for trying some stuff on. Corinna Kopf apparently got paid 17,000 dollars to try on some bikini tops. Which is just..... infuriating, tbh
what the hell! That is beyond infuriating. I'm sick of working my ass off and all these idiots have to do is make a sponsored video pretending they like something or trying on some clothes :roll:

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

^^ yes thats basically what manifesting is. I hate when she's like omg I manifested this apartment. um you looked up apartments online and found one, went there, and they had one open. congrats thats usually how it goes when you get an apartment.

Return to “MarissaLace”