Flopissa #YearOfPooRoundTwo Lace Part 19

bishwut
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flopissa #YearOfPooRoundTwo Lace Part 19

Post by bishwut »

I bet you she read here how embarrassing that post mates tweet was and got some sense and deleted it. So in all reality we are in great service to her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

this is the video of marissa fessing up to writing mean comments about meghan. I remember seeing the comment but i can't for the life of me remember what video she commented on!

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:Image

Of all the tweets she recycles, I think this one annoys me the most. She does nothing with her day that would require her to "double fist coffee" and only says it to come across as relatable to people who work and go to school.

I wonder if Noah made her delete that tweet about Postmates.
"Monday is short for double fisting coffee." Ummmm what. You sound ridiculous lol. Stop trying to be relatable, you are failing miserably.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

lostintheabyss wrote:

this is the video of marissa fessing up to writing mean comments about meghan. I remember seeing the comment but i can't for the life of me remember what video she commented on!

Daaaamn you the real MVP for finding that!

CatsAretheBestRemedy
Learner
Learner

Post by CatsAretheBestRemedy »

Omg...Mariss is SOOOOO DIFFERENT in that confession video!!! Her face + damn voice.
Wow!

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

So she says in her video that next week's Wellness Wednesday video will be about self care, and then, on Snapchat, she asks people to comment on IG what they want next week's video to be. :huh?:

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

ImageImage okay which one of y'all did this!?

She already deleted it and the video u linked wasnt working ! I need to know what the video was

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

warrior1.jpg
Oh, for fuck's sake. There is a lot of competition, but this might be one of the most self-aggrandizing things she has ever tweeted.

Also, I looked, and the person whose tweet Marissa replied to (that Noah's had re-tweeted) is the VICE PRESIDENT of product design at Postmates and likely Noah's boss or superior, so that is doubly embarrassing. She just couldn't help herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CatsAretheBestRemedy
Learner
Learner

Mariss's troll video:

This link works for me, hope it does for you too :love2:

CatsAretheBestRemedy
Learner
Learner

Mariss's troll video:

This link works for me, hope it does for you too :love2:

nowayjose546
Learner
Learner

Post by nowayjose546 »

Damn I never knew that Marissa posted shit about Meghan!

Marissa reminds me of one of those girls in middle school who pretended to be your friend but in actuality was talking about you behind your back.

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

theillusivewoman wrote:
Killemwithkindness wrote:Yes I created an account strictly to come on here & ask the following because I think y'all need to understand there are so many things wrong with this site: what the actual fuck is wrong with you people? Do you honestly not have anything better to do than sit here & bash a person you have never met before? Do you feel good about yourself? Does harassing hundreds of people by posting information from a private group really give you the satisfaction that you need to feel better about your life? I honestly and sincerely hope that one day you people will wake up & realize how terrible you are treating others. Marissa doesn't deserve this & neither do all of her followers who joined a PRIVATE group so they could feel safe from pathetic bullies like you people. I honestly feel sorry for anyone in your lives that has to deal with you. May god bless your broken souls.
Could you, like, not have used literally every boring rhetoric there is? I only read half of this and I'm already falling asleep.
:rofl: THANK YOU, exactly what I was thinking.

I swear, Marissa's fans have no critical thinking skills. It's all knee jerk emotional reactions, "Marissa good because she say she good. Logical people bad because Marissa say they mean to her. Crystals make bad day better? Me want crystals."

Also they seem to share the same victim mentality. Uh since when did anyone here bully anyone in her private Facebook group? Never, that's when. If anything, she's the one putting hate out into the world with her bitchy comments, dragging people on twitter and being a cunt on persicope when people ask innocuous questions. We just call it like we see it. :tu:

seaniexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seaniexo »

How can she even make relatable comments about Mondays and coffee when she doesn't even any type of work schedule??????????

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

seaniexo wrote:How can she even make relatable comments about Mondays and coffee when she doesn't even any type of work schedule??????????

How dare u. Journaling, meditating, snapchatting, reading self help books, and drinking $700 juice is exhausting and requires multiple additional energy sources. Don't ever doubt my queen again.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

I couldn't make it through the video, it was too fake. The soothing voice, the calm music in the background, too much bullshit. Where was all this empathy about those who don't have the ability to take a day off when they're having a bad day during her snapchat rants? I know she says her memory is awful, but what she says in real life couldn't be anymore opposite than what she tries to portray in her videos!

Post by Guest »

Awwww she made sure to point out her sushi was vegan this time on snap, just because of us!

CatsAretheBestRemedy
Learner
Learner

https://postimg.org/image/ehs20morh/

What the hell is up with those neck lines? Are they self tanner & rotten foundation gunk stuck in her neck folds?

WHAT. THE .ACTUAL. FUCK
I need to go throw up and wash my eyes out with bleach.

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

derpmanerp wrote:
seaniexo wrote:How can she even make relatable comments about Mondays and coffee when she doesn't even any type of work schedule??????????

How dare u. Journaling, meditating, snapchatting, reading self help books, and drinking $700 juice is exhausting and requires multiple additional energy sources. Don't ever doubt my queen again.

"Don't ever doubt my queen again." Y'all are too much for me sometimes :rofl: :rofl:

gossipgal777
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal777 »

Lnw001 wrote:Awwww she made sure to point out her sushi was vegan this time on snap, just because of us!
hahaha I noticed that too. She even OPENED one sushi roll to show us that it was avocado and SWEET POTATO, YOU GUYS.

Also those llama snapchats..what did I just watch? Did she really tell people to go to her new video and write Lawna the llama? She has lost the fucking plot.

YOU GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FORUM GOT INVADED BY A MINION. I've never seen it happen before to this extreme. I'm so proud of us.

ALSO. NEW THREAD SOON. Pls give name suggestions!! Y'all are much more creative than I am!

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

gossipgal777 wrote:
Lnw001 wrote:Awwww she made sure to point out her sushi was vegan this time on snap, just because of us!
hahaha I noticed that too. She even OPENED one sushi roll to show us that it was avocado and SWEET POTATO, YOU GUYS.

Also those llama snapchats..what did I just watch? Did she really tell people to go to her new video and write Lawna the llama? She has lost the fucking plot.

YOU GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FORUM GOT INVADED BY A MINION. I've never seen it happen before to this extreme. I'm so proud of us.

ALSO. NEW THREAD SOON. Pls give name suggestions!! Y'all are much more creative than I am!
Marissa "I don't read GG" Lace

Return to “MarissaLace”