Post by Kamakazi »

Personally, I find this way more creepy than the parody account :roll:

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flopissa #YearOfPooRoundTwo Lace Part 19

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Kamakazi wrote:Personally, I find this way more creepy than the parody account :roll:
Yup, and those are the people Marissa is scamming and taking money from...fifteen year olds. She must feel good about herself. Also, looovvveee how she plays the victim while also re-tweeting every positive tweet about her.
Last edited by FloppityFlopFlop on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

Marissa "#ManicMonday, #WashoutWednesday, and #FloppingFriday" Lace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

You guys are spot on with the thread titles.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I'm still pushing for "M'Lady M'Rissa"

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

So y'all remember how a few weeks ago she talked about how much time she wasted on Snapchat....now she's uploading TONS of snaps pretending to be a whole new "Lana-the-Llama" personality. Girl how is that not wasting time? How can you possibly say you're a busy, hardworking girlboss when you're spending your morning preaching as a fucking llama. I get that it's a joke, but snap has turned into a llama fest - HOW DO YOU HAVE TIME!?

Also the llama thing might actually be her transitioning into a new personality....I hope we get a "I'm a llama" video soon.....a la Trisha Paytas "I'm a chicken nugget" style.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

sarlovesbeauty wrote:So y'all remember how a few weeks ago she talked about how much time she wasted on Snapchat....now she's uploading TONS of snaps pretending to be a whole new "Lana-the-Llama" personality. Girl how is that not wasting time? How can you possibly say you're a busy, hardworking girlboss when you're spending your morning preaching as a fucking llama. I get that it's a joke, but snap has turned into a llama fest - HOW DO YOU HAVE TIME!?

Also the llama thing might actually be her transitioning into a new personality....I hope we get a "I'm a llama" video soon.....a la Trisha Paytas "I'm a chicken nugget" style.
God, she gets an ounce of positive affirmation on twitter about her llama shtick and just hasssss to go over-the-top with it. It's pathetic how much of her self-worth is dependent on affirmation from fifteen year old strangers. So basically her days consist of trying to get truth videos and accounts taken down, waiting for/stalking Noah, playing the victim, and pretending to be a llama. Better double fist that coffee, girl. Holy fuck, she's annoying. It numbs my skull.

silentlyjudging
Learner
Learner

Post by silentlyjudging »

lostintheabyss wrote:

this is the video of marissa fessing up to writing mean comments about meghan. I remember seeing the comment but i can't for the life of me remember what video she commented on!

HOLY SHIT!!!! They look so different!!! Yet, Marissa's personality is still the same. A tiger never changes its stripes!

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

silentlyjudging wrote:
lostintheabyss wrote:

this is the video of marissa fessing up to writing mean comments about meghan. I remember seeing the comment but i can't for the life of me remember what video she commented on!

HOLY SHIT!!!! They look so different!!! Yet, Marissa's personality is still the same. A tiger never changes its stripes!
Yup, they just put a fuckton of makeup over them and hope nobody can tell the difference.

thatsweetsweetfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by thatsweetsweetfriend »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
sarlovesbeauty wrote:So y'all remember how a few weeks ago she talked about how much time she wasted on Snapchat....now she's uploading TONS of snaps pretending to be a whole new "Lana-the-Llama" personality. Girl how is that not wasting time? How can you possibly say you're a busy, hardworking girlboss when you're spending your morning preaching as a fucking llama. I get that it's a joke, but snap has turned into a llama fest - HOW DO YOU HAVE TIME!?

God, she gets an ounce of positive affirmation on twitter about her llama shtick and just hasssss to go over-the-top with it. It's pathetic how much of her self-worth is dependent on affirmation from fifteen year old strangers. So basically her days consist of trying to get truth videos and accounts taken down, waiting for/stalking Noah, playing the victim, and pretending to be a llama. Better double fist that coffee, girl. Holy fuck, she's annoying. It numbs my skull.
Nothing has annoyed me more than this llama shit. This is something that pre-teens would think is funny.

It's like she does things just BEGGING to be made fun of.

LAsunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by LAsunshine »

bishwut wrote:Image

That fake account is going ham. Tweeting Meghan, max chewning and postmates.

WHO did this??? :o :o :o Whoever this is plays too much. :rofl: I am looking at the tweets and replies and they went ham smh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

And now she's in Truckee, with her dogs and no sign of Noah...so she is sitting in her car and making Lana snaps.

She seems to be spending less time with Noah. Maybe she is so lost for what to do without him that she's just slowly losing it.

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

Wait wasn't it date night ? Last night or tonight?

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

Wait wasn't it date night ? Last night or tonight?

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

^Last night. But she seems to be spending way more time sitting around at her own apartment lately, and Noah was away last weekend so they weren't together.

Not saying there's trouble in paradise, just an observation that she seems to be spending her time differently (ie not attached to his hip like a dog) and it's made her sooooo annoying on the social media accounts.
Last edited by sarlovesbeauty on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

Maybe he's meeting her in truckee

caaareless
Talker
Talker

Post by caaareless »

amanduh
Learner
Learner

Post by amanduh »

The Lana the Llama thing makes me cringe double because 1) it's not remotely funny 2) you can tell she's using that faux Miranda Sings voice she always does which is already fucking annoying as is

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

kamafr
Learner
Learner

Post by kamafr »

bishwut wrote:Maybe he's meeting her in truckee
In what car?

Return to “MarissaLace”