Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveIn

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

Just watched her new video, so sorry for the multiple posts- I just keep finding more annoying things about her lol.

I love how she is just trying sosososooso hard to reduce her waste, yet she keeps buying chopped vegetables in plastic packaging. IT IS NOT THAT HARD to chop up an onion yourself. but silly me, I forgot that miss mariss is the laziest person ever

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Geez her channel has gotten horrible. Inconsistent uploads, shitty content (cutting off sentences, starting scenes in the middle of a sentence, ending the video abruptly, etc.) Not that she's ever had great videos but at least the editing wasn't so shitty.

And as per usual she is absolutely insufferable around NHG2.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

She cut her hair short a week or so ago and this video has her hair long which means she has been holding onto this video for a couple of weeks without uploading it. What have you been doing Marissa?! It was obviously already edited so why couldn't you just upload it earlier? Maybe pay less attention to preaching online about positivity and try to do your job in a timely manner.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

ThisNoLongerServesMe wrote:She cut her hair short a week or so ago and this video has her hair long which means she has been holding onto this video for a couple of weeks without uploading it. What have you been doing Marissa?! It was obviously already edited so why couldn't you just upload it earlier? Maybe pay less attention to preaching online about positivity and try to do your job in a timely manner.

She said in the video something about August 8 so ya, that video is hella old. Probably before she mentioned doing a camping hack video *eye roll*

That chili sounds gross btw.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She looked extremely unattractive during the camping clips, and who wears flip flops in the woods? That plus the ill fitting bra was just too much.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I really want to know about her legal troubles.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Can we just take a second to talk about the fact that it looks like only 4-5 people showed up to her meet up from these pictures. I'm assuming that the table behind her is where the people from her group were but there's only a couple people standing there and there is no big groups standing around.

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

Lol @ her brainwashed opinion that milk is liquid fat and pus..... dumbass... pus is what is forms from an infection. MILK is what you drank from your MOM and is also what every living mammal uses to feed their young. Does pus make sense? It's just so obvious that that opinion came from one of those 4 documentaries that make her 'so educated' on the evils of the meat/dairy industry.

I'd like to see her on that show with Bear Grylls. Oh wait. He only has celebrities on his show.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

Lol @ her brainwashed opinion that milk is liquid fat and pus..... dumbass... pus is what is forms from an infection. MILK is what you drank from your MOM and is also what every living mammal uses to feed their young. Does pus make sense? It's just so obvious that that opinion came from one of those 4 documentaries that make her 'so educated' on the evils of the meat/dairy industry.

I'd like to see her on that show with Bear Grylls. Oh wait. He only has celebrities on his show.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

lynnheidi35 wrote:Lol @ her brainwashed opinion that milk is liquid fat and pus..... dumbass... pus is what is forms from an infection. MILK is what you drank from your MOM and is also what every living mammal uses to feed their young. Does pus make sense? It's just so obvious that that opinion came from one of those 4 documentaries that make her 'so educated' on the evils of the meat/dairy industry.

Eh, while I don't necessarily agree with her on that, dairy milk still isn't really the best option for a large percentage of the human population due to lactose intolerance post-infancy. Also I believe she maybe talking about pus wrt the increased risk of mastitis in cows due to poor factory farming practices, which can potentially be transferred in the milking process. As a relatively new vegan, I try to do my own research instead of relying on documentaries and follow actually scientific based YT vegans that explain things like this more clearly. Marissa just likes to parrot shit she's heard to, as you have stated, seem more educated. It doesn't help that she can be quite snarky about it too :roll: Though I do feel for her a bit with the disordered eating part of her SC rant. I wouldn't wish that shit on my worse enemy.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

What did she say on her snapchat rant? I deleted snapchat so I haven't been updated on her snaps in about a week! May have to download it again haha!

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She can't voice a complete thought without "like" or "uhm" being repeated every two seconds, or repeating the same things over and over. I don't know what she does for 40 minutes on those life coaching calls because she can't form an eloquent thought. Her snapchat rant sounded like an ill informed person trying to preach to others. So it's mind over matter, but you literally couldn't stop yourself from eating something unhealthy? So what is the truth? The next thread should be "Marissa -Bullshit Baby- Lace"

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:What did she say on her snapchat rant? I deleted snapchat so I haven't been updated on her snaps in about a week! May have to download it again haha!
She was just basically talking about how when she is stressed she wants chips and french onion dip. She then said she had to remind herself of what dairy actually is (liquid fat and pus in her words) and that it wasn't worth an animal suffering to eat it.

I'm not going to say I'm offended by what that uneducated little twit has to say, but, she needs to remember that her entire 'audience' is not all vegan - so to go on this huge rant saying dairy is disgusting is not cool. But yet she says she's not forcing others to become vegan.

Being vegan is a choice that she (for the time being) has made. I just don't think she has the right to vilify those that aren't by telling them how gross a main part of their diets are. Sit down and keep your opinions to yourself Marissa.

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:What did she say on her snapchat rant? I deleted snapchat so I haven't been updated on her snaps in about a week! May have to download it again haha!
She was just basically talking about how when she is stressed she wants chips and french onion dip. She then said she had to remind herself of what dairy actually is (liquid fat and pus in her words) and that it wasn't worth an animal suffering to eat it.

I'm not going to say I'm offended by what that uneducated little twit has to say, but, she needs to remember that her entire 'audience' is not all vegan - so to go on this huge rant saying dairy is disgusting is not cool. But yet she says she's not forcing others to become vegan.

Being vegan is a choice that she (for the time being) has made. I just don't think she has the right to vilify those that aren't by telling them how gross a main part of their diet is. Sit down and keep your opinions to yourself Marissa.

Temporal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Temporal »

I never watch her snap rants but I watched this one.

Basically she said she used to eat chips and dip (potato chips and French onion dip) to cope emotionally when she had an ED. Her 'advice' for her viewers is to just 'think about the animals' when trying to eliminate dairy.

Her advice is horrible. She always advocates cold turkey mechanisms but obviously doesn't practice them. She should be sharing more useful advice, such as weaning yourself off dairy or healthy dairy replacements that are vegan. She also ignores a huge point she addressed: using food as a coping mechanism. If she were smart she would capitalize on her experiences using food to cope with emotional distress and try and give advice on how to train yourself to dissociate from that. The cold turkey advice is so bad, she keeps doling it out bc she can't seem to think up anything else, and is hardly a vegan herself if we're being honest.

Also if I were her I would have kept being sick on the DL just because her illness is most likely related to her crap diet.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

fairydust wrote:
lynnheidi35 wrote:Lol @ her brainwashed opinion that milk is liquid fat and pus..... dumbass... pus is what is forms from an infection. MILK is what you drank from your MOM and is also what every living mammal uses to feed their young. Does pus make sense? It's just so obvious that that opinion came from one of those 4 documentaries that make her 'so educated' on the evils of the meat/dairy industry.

Eh, while I don't necessarily agree with her on that, dairy milk still isn't really the best option for a large percentage of the human population due to lactose intolerance post-infancy. Also I believe she maybe talking about pus wrt the increased risk of mastitis in cows due to poor factory farming practices, which can potentially be transferred in the milking process. As a relatively new vegan, I try to do my own research instead of relying on documentaries and follow actually scientific based YT vegans that explain things like this more clearly. Marissa just likes to parrot shit she's heard to, as you have stated, seem more educated. It doesn't help that she can be quite snarky about it too :roll: Though I do feel for her a bit with the disordered eating part of her SC rant. I wouldn't wish that shit on my worse enemy.
Not trying to start an argument, but just want to shed some light on the other side of veganism. Let me preface this by saying I have nothing against those who chose to be vegan and I totally respect your decisions.

That being said, I did grow up on a family owned and operated dairy farm. Mastitis can happen even in the most clean, healthy environment. It is an infection, which just like with people, can happen out of the blue. Something as simple as the cow eating the wrong plant out in the pasture, to another cow accidentally stepping on their udder while laying down (sounds strange but it happens in pasture situations sometimes) can cause a mastitis infection. Dairy farmers are either severely penalized or will have their milk REFUSED if their is a trace of infection or bacteria in the milk. There is no PUS in milk!

With all this said I personally don't drink cows milk as I am ironically lactose intolerant (and have been from day 1).

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Kamakazi wrote:
fairydust wrote:

Not trying to start an argument, but just want to shed some light on the other side of veganism. Let me preface this by saying I have nothing against those who chose to be vegan and I totally respect your decisions.

That being said, I did grow up on a family owned and operated dairy farm. Mastitis can happen even in the most clean, healthy environment. It is an infection, which just like with people, can happen out of the blue. Something as simple as the cow eating the wrong plant out in the pasture, to another cow accidentally stepping on their udder while laying down (sounds strange but it happens in pasture situations sometimes) can cause a mastitis infection. Dairy farmers are either severely penalized or will have their milk REFUSED if their is a trace of infection or bacteria in the milk. There is no PUS in milk!

With all this said I personally don't drink cows milk as I am ironically lactose intolerant (and have been from day 1).
No argument at all dear :) I definitely respect your words and thank you for shedding more light on the subject! I will say that in I hear the term "somatic cells" (that I believe are sterilized in pasteurization? please correct me if I'm wrong!) a lot when vegans talk about "pus" in milk and I think that is what she may be trying to refer to when she says that, but she also may literally think it's just straight pus going into milk, being sold and like...okay fam that's not how that works but okay.

On a side note looks like she's trying to hop on the mukbang trend :roll: How original. Can't wait till this happens in October~
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

gossipinright
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipinright »

As someone who has suffered from an ED for the last 10 years.. Her snapchat really just pissed me off.

Return to “MarissaLace”